21st Aug - Live Update (Karuna slaps Mahek)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Episode starts with...It's morning and pammi gives lemonade to rohith for his hangover...Nikki tells this is daily drama of you all and ask where is Ajay.. pammi tells he went out..call him and confirm where he is ,

Neighbors comes to Sharma house to give homage to Shaurya...kanta is worried that Mahek isn't in home, Sheetal cries seeing Shaurya's pic and tells what all happened how will Mahek survive now and ask kanta to call Mahek ..kanta tells Mahek will come now , Sheetal asks where is she how can she be not in house today..

Mahek is with DV in car and tells she don't want to go home and want to search Shaurya... I can't attend his last ritual Pooja and can't answer to everyone's questions and face them...DV motivate her , she prays to God and a Diya fells down, and gets worried.. neighbors taunt that she brought Shaurya on road now she now he isn't alive also ..Mahek comes Inside home and see garland on Shaurya's Photo...and holds the pic saying he will come back nothing happened to him ...and this last ritual will not happen...Karuna and kanta tries to explain her , kanta tries to take the pic back ...Mahek tells Shaurya is alive now he needs our help ... Sheetal tells may be she lost her mental balance...Mahek tells it was all plan, he is missing now...

Ajay talks to someone that everything is set now ...Nikki tells he is doing something without my knowledge..

Pammi tells papers are missing,Ajay and rohith gets worried and Nikki tells papers are with me., Ajay tells he can't trust Nikki again...Nikki blames him that even he is making some plans without her knowledge...he was missing since morning...he doesn't answer and leaves and Nikki tells she will find out...

Sheetal blames kanta that she is responsible for Mahek's mental condition...if she doesn't accept the fact that Shaurya is dead , Karuna ask them to leave as they will handle their daughter... neighbors leave and dolly tells whatever they told is correct we have to make Mahek understand to accept to truth ..

Mahek is in room with marriage pics and remembering Shaurya...BG song plays , and prays for Shaurya's safety...DV calls Mahek and ask her to come out because it's something urgent..Mahek tries to go but kanta holds her telling she can't leave... you have to accept things...mahek tries to explain the what happened...but they don't listen, dolly tells she can't go out like a married woman...but she has to wear white dress ...Mahek tells he is alive ..DV comes and tells what Mahek is telling is correct..

After break... Karuna slaps Mahek πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Note : I will be sticking the LU  post after few hours...so if you don't find the post in regular post just check it in sticked posts πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh baazi toh ulta padega aise lag raha hai Sham.  Edited by snehatara - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Ajay tries to go somewhere... Nikita follows him and Ajay sees that he went in a room and came out after sometime and locked it...Nikki calls someone to break the lock.

Jeevan tells DV how can he support them in this plan..DV explain them whole thing and later Karuna slaps Mahek..

after break...mahek comes to KH along with family and police to search Shaurya
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Okay my set top box ditched me ...cudnt see the episode ...
Looks like the episode was dramatic ...
Mehak finally told them the truth ..but nobody beloved her !

Ek minute ...karuna slaps mehak ?!?!?! Tats new πŸ˜³

Simi ...bhena !
New entry on slapathon gate πŸ˜†
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shamz
Mehak is on substitute duty for Shaurya's slaps🀣
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Till Sk was believed to b dead, KMa had all sympathy for  Mehak, as soon as it was revealed he us alive she slaps Mehak πŸ˜²πŸ€£
Sach Mein Mehak nahii, yeh Paagal ho gayee hai πŸ˜†
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the Lu Shams πŸ˜†
I am tired of the Sharmas there is trouble in the rat gang trust is wavering 
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
First-time Mehak getting slapped πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Looks like an emotional episode. What is Ajay planning? Hope he doesn't have Shaurya in hostage πŸ˜• Shaurya better not be kidnapped by those clowns. 

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatara

Yeh baazi toh ulta padtha aise lag raha hai Sham. 

Sneha itna toh expect Kiya tha and thank God Karna slapped not kanta ... Shaurya ne kitny thappad khaye Hai aajtak πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Why r they showing all these rituals? What's the hurry? Wht isn't anyone taking a follow up with the police?