bollywoodfanlol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I know i know ... we have gone over this topic a few time but seriously what is it about this girl, that everyone is going crazy over her ??? i remember the last time i saw such kind of craze was when Katrina was at her peak  but she was loved for angelic looks, fair skin sadly and her body ! but why is everyone so obsessed with Disha , yes she is pretty sometimes strictly average but in no way she is extraordinary ?? how did an audience  who fell in love with likes of madhuri,ash,hema,deepika end up finding disha extra amazing ??? someone pls tell me what is it about her that she makes so many guys go crazy 😉😉  kinda jealous man because she is strictly average 😕😕

also she did one movie with a 20 min role and she has nearly 7 million insta followers umm how ?? pls don't say cause she is dating tiger heck not even tiger shares this kind of popularity ?? is she buying her followers or is her team just doing a great job by sharing posts and putting into our minds that she is the national crush of india 😲😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
As I see it she is really pretty, has the girl next door image, has a really hot bod and seems very dedicated to her work, her insta is full of her work life photos. When it comes to beuty everyone has their own viewpoints, but I generally don't complement actresses easily... I find her really pretty while others find her face to be common. Given the correct opportunities, she can really make her name for herself, but since she is not a starkid..oh well...
Sherlock. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ROFL NO.
It is just a created image nobody cares for her in real
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She is not average, rather she is really pretty and has a very innocent face. She is hot too.
I am not a fan, but there is a huge craze if this girl among guys.

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

As I see it she is really pretty, has the girl next door image, has a really hot bod and seems very dedicated to her work, her insta is full of her work life photos. When it comes to beuty everyone has their own viewpoints, but I generally don't complement actresses easily... I find her really pretty while others find her face to be common. Given the correct opportunities, she can really make her name for herself, but since she is not a starkid..oh well...

hmm interesting ! i just don't get fans obsession with her ?? Kiara, Yami, Pooja, Heck even Sara and Jhanvi seem to be equally pretty if not more ?? 

Originally posted by: shanky1

ROFL NO.

It is just a created image nobody cares for her in real

I agree with you, it's fake followers and her team just creating an image of being a NATIONal CRUSH 

Originally posted by: Xx..Anjali..xX

She is not average, rather she is really pretty and has a very innocent face. She is hot too.
I am not a fan, but there is a huge craze if this girl among guys.

I get that beauty is subjective and you believe all that but come on there are equally pretty/hot faces out there so why here specifically .. in no way is the girl woah like ash and dp !
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bollywoodfanlol

I get that beauty is subjective and you believe all that but come on there are equally pretty/hot faces out there so why here specifically .. in no way is the girl woah like ash and dp !

Deepika isn't drop dead gorgeous either. I like DP but, I find Pata I prettier than DP.
Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bollywoodfanlol

hmm interesting ! i just don't get fans obsession with her ?? Kiara, Yami, Pooja, Heck even Sara and Jhanvi seem to be equally pretty if not more ??

I'd say Yami and Disha are in the same league, the others are plain imo but beauty is subjective :)
Her PR has created a real good image for her and well I'd like to see her succeed one day. I say this coz I remember how many of my friends wrote off DP after her string of flops back in the day while i rooted for her and bam she is the queen today!
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Disha is like that average thing that is superpopular for some reason...

Like most TV actors.😆