IMP: New Rules + Other Matters (Updated Post 2)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello everyone,

Now that I've had a chance to settle down and check out the problems in the forum, here's a few new rules and a few other important matters.

New Rules:
  1. Discussion around the FL of season 1 or 2 or other Barun shows will not be accepted any longer. More often than not this discussion revolves around comparisons and bashing the current FL.
  2. Discussion pertaining to IPK1 or IPK2 will only be allowed if it is to carry the discussion forward, like mentioning how a scene was copied from IPK1 or how the track is being adapted from IPK2, etc. Anything that turns to comparing how IPK1 was better than IPK3 or how IPK2 wasn't a copy but IPK3 is will not be allowed.
  3. Do not bring up comparisons with other actresses or actors, unless it is to explain your point. Like a few posts I've seen might say things like "Shivani really needs to improve and you can't claim that she's a newbie. Mahima was a newbie, but look at her today. Bhumi Pednekar started off in an unconventional role and look at what a big hit that was. A newbie..." and so on.
  4. Comparisons to simply put an actor or the producer down will not be accepted, such as "Barun isn't even like SRK how can people call him SRK. SRK has had so many hits and Barun only gives his best with Gul..." and so on.
  5. Spoilers must either be posted in the stickied Hotstar Spoilers Discussion Thread or must contain SPOILER in capital with nothing else in the title to give away the episode. Once the episode has aired, you are free to discuss it as you wish. The episode air time is 8:30 PM IST so keep that in mind.

Other Matters:
  1. Once you report a matter, give me 48 hours to get to it. If you feel no action has been taken then you can PM me reporting the matter to me directly.
  2. Do not escalate a matter to the GMs simply because you feel that it hurt your sentiments and therefore its against IF rules. Please go through the IF COC and the IPK3 forum rules to understand what is really against the rules and escalate only those matters that you feel were against the rules but were not dealt with.
  3. Report any post or thread you believe is breaking rules. I will not be going through every thread in this forum.
  4. Feel free to PM me with urgent matters that need to be looked at immediately, like a thread that is absolutely against IF rules and that you feel will be edited and removed before I get online. Take a screenshot as well just in case I don't get to it immediately.

At this time that's all. As matters come up and become a forum wide issue, I will post such notes from time to time.

Regards,

Shreya
IPK3 DT

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It's almost as if I have to repeat some of my warnings from IPK1. For those who are coming here from that forum you should know these rules by heart! And for those who are new here, this is the one and only warning I will be posting in the forum. After this I will hand out warning levels indiscriminately.

1. If you feel a post is against IF rules, report it! Do not reply to it or bash the person. I will get to every report within 24 to 48 hours.
  2. Capture a screenshot if you feel a post that you've reported will be edited and the offending content removed. I will contact you if I need a screenshot. Make a mention of it in the report you are submitting.
  3. Write a brief message in the report as to why you are reporting it like "bashing me", "bringing Sanaya into the conversation", "bashing Gul", etc. You do not need to send me a link in your report. When you report a post it takes me directly to the reported post and not the thread. Also do not simply write "reported". I will start ignoring such reports.
  4. If you reply to an offending post you are as much an offender as the original poster and you both will receive the same treatment (whether that is a warning PM or a WL).