KUNDALI BHAGYA HAS A GOOD BHAGYA AHEAD

clairvoyance thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Really proud how Kundali Bhagya has made debut last month with a bang and without any hiccups has straightaway reached top position
The show is doing so well that Star Plus is heavily nervous and has come with some nonsense concept of three marriages to counter ZEE TV,
I think enough of Star Plus showing NO.1 attitude, ZEE TV fully deserves the success now.
all these gimmicks of three marriages with bad actors cant affect 9 :30 pm time slot of kundali bhagya.

Yeh rishta has difficult bhagya ahead at 9:30 ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
if the story keeps on moving at this lightning fast speed then yeah it does have good bhagya🤣 I hope the pace stays the same because they really are doing a good job with the pacing
premish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Don't about Star Plus but am loving KK so far.
Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed!!!  SP is heavily promoting their show to get more and more TRPs. But still their promotion doesn't look attractive even shows story as really nothing interesting to offer. Only promoting it through weddings to increase TRP.😆

KDB will manage to do well and there is nothing to worry about TRPs. Show is doing well and Ekta/Zee will definitely do something to keep up the competitions.
😉
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Kundali bhagya is doing good but I hope they don't mess up the story line. About sp marriage thing since my favorite couple and the show is out of the promo I seriously don't care about it .
Yeh rishta is not bad but I'm fed up with the marriage thing I really used to watch the show but now I catch the repeats since I love shraddha arya I shifted here and the story is good as far let us see
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KDB has a good cast , so far interesting storyline
But now they have started to drag it a little bit
If they don't stop dragging it
They will lose their spot soon