Now it is Acharya's turn to stop the inevitable to happen

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Now it is Acharya's turn to stop the inevitable to happen

The following events raise goose bumps in us.The roaring lion in his agony asserts that his Nandini is alive.None believed him;all thought that it is his illusion.Among all, his affectionate son Bindusaar(whom Chandra reared lovingly and painfully) feels much irritated by his father's behaviour and further Helana gives him hopes that after getting his throne, they can deal with his " lunatic father.. very pathetic..and we feel like crying and they have made him a psycho patient. Where is Moora?

Dharma knows that Nandini arrived to Champa as a fugitive and she looks like Maharani Nandini, she has lost her memory. Why can't she clarify the dates secretly..there lies the CVs inability?

Like father..like son..to instigate Dharma Bindusaare pretends to be in love with Charumathi

Whom does he really love?

Charumathi has gone a step ahead of Helana in her cruelty

Last scene. A heart wrenching one. Why dadimaa gives the medicine to an unknown lady..we need not go deep into it

Chandra is lying there in the bed half consciously(by Acharya's medicine).With upsurging memories, she approached him..but he mumbling her name,  pulls her towards him...the scene contains a tender, touching story and mellifluous back ground music..the highlight is the performance of Rajat..as mentally affected by the death and suddenly seeing someone like his Nandini, he becomes the character. 

When  playing psychologically affected, there lies a thin line between acting and overacting..Rajat remains in the right side.C & N portray and match each other every step of the way Great actors individually they are wonderful together and their unique tender relationship is lovingly depicted by the CN team..a finely laudable venture.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanakNandini thumbnail
Today is cgm day...superb it was..
youngsters drama is ff mode only..i will not see them...I cannot even remember their name.Dharma is good at heart...bindu fell fir her it looks like that..Dadi knew something about prabha? why she made her go when Helena was very much there...Precap is good...
Apama will make Prabha to act as Namdini?
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

Today is cgm day...superb it was..

youngsters drama is ff mode only..i will not see them...I cannot even remember their name.Dharma is good at heart...bindu fell fir her it looks like that..Dadi knew something about prabha? why she made her go when Helena was very much there...Precap is good...
Apama will make Prabha to act as Namdini?

Apama will make Prabha to act as nandini?Apama is very clever in the negative sense and in no time she can find that Prabha is real Nandini
How is it possible?
Prabha is married,lost her memory, constantly searching for her husband..will she agree to act as a wife to an unknown person..more over she thinks that nandini is the murderer of Dhurdhara

Yes helana is there very much, to make plans for Bindusaar and keep him in her captivity
have we ever seen her looking after Bindu or CGM? She is power crazy

have you noticed..how much she despises her cowardly son and always talks ill of him

Bindu VS Dharma story is quite interesting..it will have an impact on C & N lives

Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago
JanakNandini thumbnail
Though apama will find Nandini still this is just serial so they may have this as loose end ...I think they willl drag some 15more episodes where
Apama and Nandini in same team ..
Didu notice today Apama told only NAndini can bring back cgm...I  am having a instinct that roopa may come back..
Else itis least probability Roopa may be coming back...
Because Apama alreadymade roopa to act as nandini. ..
We did not see roopa funeral or sunanda inprison.so possible..
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

Though apama will find Nandini still this is just serial so they may have this as loose end ...I think they willl drag some 15more episodes where

Apama and Nandini in same team ..
Didu notice today Apama told only NAndini can bring back cgm...I  am having a instinct that roopa may come back..
Else itis least probability Roopa may be coming back...
Because Apama alreadymade roopa to act as nandini. ..
We did not see roopa funeral or sunanda inprison.so possible..

I was thinking in your lines..and read some spoiler indicating your ideas
Roopa is dead...they cannot bring her back
Greek gang has Bindusaar under their nose(muck means nose..my poor Hindi)..so they can make him blackmail Dharma again .In turn she may coax her "maa" to act as maharani Nandini

So Apama and Prabha in the same team
http://www.televisionbug.com/2017/08/chandra-nandini-bindusar-marries-dharam.html
Apama on evil plan..but it will trigger better results ...great...very interesting...CGM trying to hug and touch her..she refusing him..again the same game play..let us see
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siva06

I was thinking in your lines..and read some spoiler indicating your ideas
Roopa is dead...they cannot bring her back
Greek gang has Bindusaar under their nose(muck means nose..my poor Hindi)..so they can make him blackmail Dharma again .In turn she may coax her "maa" to act as maharani Nandini

So Apama and Prabha in the same team
http://www.televisionbug.com/2017/08/chandra-nandini-bindusar-marries-dharam.html
Apama on evil plan..but it will trigger better results ...great...very interesting...CGM trying to hug and touch her..she refusing him..again the same game play..let us see

is this spoiler authentic..What are the chances of to be true?🥱
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ipsitta

is this spoiler authentic..What are the chances of to be true?🥱

Some spoiler..they write just on  assumptions and  they are just guess works..but it seems like that..Prabha may act as Nandini