||ArMu OS His Solace in the Storm|| *Mature*

RestlessWriter thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello everyone!

So the way things are going, it looks like I'm going to have an OS or drabble for you guys everyday till Friday! 

Now I know I keep saying in most of my OS that there is some mature content but for this one I've actually put a mature content warning in the title. I don't want to take anyone by surprise because this one escalates pretty fast. 

For the sake of this story, please pretend that Rami's truth came out a while after ArMu had consummated their marriage and they share the physical intimacy of a regular husband and wife. The reason is two fold- I personally wouldn't want ArMu's first time to be this way and I also wanted to show Aru's growth as a woman, as a wife, and the growth in the level of her acceptance of their physical intimacy, which I have tried to explain in the writing as well.

As always, do let me know how you like it/hate it.

Cheers,

Neet

||ArMu OS His Solace in The Storm||

When she entered their room, he was sitting on the floor, looking like he was broken mentally, physically and emotionally. Instinctively, she ran towards him and hugged him, cradling his head against her chest. "Rami? Rami ne mujhe itna bada dhokha diya?" His voice betrayed his incredulousness. "Kya main itna bura hoon? Maine tho hamesha sabka bhala chaaha! Phir.. yeh sab.. kyun? Kaise?" She let him cry and pour his heart out. "Wo tumhe maarna chahthi thi! Wo aag, bijli, kuen mein girna, wo accident sab kuch! Sirf iss liye thaaki meri zindagi mein kabhi khushi na aaye! Ek galat fehmi ki wajah se itne saal usne.. Aisa lag raha hai ki mere pichhle 20 saal ki zindagi sirf ek jhooth hai. Sirf ek dhokha hai! Mera koi apna nahi. Main kisi ka bhi nahi!"

"Nahi Mukhiji. Yeh sach nahi hai. Aapne khud hi tho kaha. Yeh sab ek bahut badi galat fehmi ka nateeja hai. Aap aaj bhi wohi Mukhiji hain jinse saara Amboli gaon pyaar kartha hai, jinki izzat kartha hai. Aur main bhi. Main hoon na, aapki.. sirf aapki.. Aru. Aur aap, aap mere hain. Kuch bhi ho jaaye. Hum dono ko koi alag nahi kar saktha," she said, cupping his face, tears streaming down her eyes too.

"Aru.." the way he said her name said it all. His pain, his desperation to find something tangible to hold onto when his world was crashing all around him, his need, for her.

And she responded to the unspoken plea in his voice. She leaned in and kissed the tears from his eyes and slowly lowered her lips to place them on his.

There was a storm brewing inside him, threatening to tear him apart and she was his only solace. He would have time for regrets later, but right now, he needed her. He needed her like he needed air to breathe. He needed her to restore sanity into his tortured mind. So when she pressed her lips to his, he pulled her toward him and kissed her fiercely. His lips moved over hers in an almost panicked frenzy, afraid that she too might disappear from his crumbling world, afraid that this moment would be lost, afraid that if he didn't lose himself in her, he'd forever be lost.

All she wanted to do was give him what he was seeking from her. The frenzy in his kiss did not bother her one bit. She wanted to match it, she wanted to give in, she wanted him to take her anyway he pleased because she knew, she knew only she could bring him out of the darkness he seemed to be spiraling into. She wanted him to know, without a doubt, that she was his forever. She wanted to heal him, love him and take away all his pain. So she threaded her fingers into his hair and pulled him closer still.

He hoisted her up with him and still kissing, they stumbled their way to the bed. When he had right where he wanted, pinned beneath him, his hands feverishly sought the zipper of her kurta, pulling it down before breaking the kiss long enough to slip it over her head. Her soft skin felt like heaven beneath his fingers as he touched, caressed and molded her to him.

She responded by impatiently tugging at the edge of his kurta. He pulled back, flicked the kurta over his head and tossed it to the other end of the room. His skin touched hers and it was like a jolt of electricity ripping through both of them.

His kisses trailed down from her lips, the slender column of her neck and she gasped as his lips traveled further down, burning a blazing trail of fire on her skin. How could something feel so sinfully good? She thought as he continued to excite and arouse her with every touch and kiss.

As the last shreds of clothing came off them, she was more than ready for him, writhing in a pleasurable agony waiting for him to push her off the ledge of that cliff and join her as they hurtled mindlessly into the abyss below.

And push her over the edge he did. He found her with the ease of familiarity and eased in like he had finally found a refuge from the storm that threatened to tear him apart. Soon they were settled in their own rhythm of fevered lovemaking, their sighs and moans, touches and kisses echoing in the heavy humid air of the night. When he finally spilled into her, her name left his lips in a prayer of sorts that hung sensually in the thick tension of the air around them. He collapsed over her spent but immediately moved away so he didn't crush her with his weight. She took longer to spiral down from the crescendo he'd taken her too. It was different, in every way, tonight. But it only made her feel closer to him than ever before. He had sought solace in her and she had given him her all. It felt as if their relationship had developed a new dimension, of pure, raw need for each other, above and beyond the gentle, caring love they'd been sharing so far and now they were one in a whole different way.

When he could breathe again, when he could think again, he pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. "Mujhe maaf kar de, Aru. Mujhe.. aise.. tere saath.." She shushed him with a finger to his lips. "Aapko maafi maang ne ki koi zaroorath nahi. Aapne kuch galath nahi kiya. Yeh jo bhi hua hamare beech, mujhe isse koi takleef, koi shikayath nahi. Main aapka har dard, aapki har takleef door karna chahthi hoon. Aur mujhe khushi hai ki mere saath hone se, meri wajah se aapki takleef thodi tho kam hui. Main hamesha aapke saath hoon Mukhiji. Aapke paas. Koi bhi humme kisi bhi tarah se alag nahi kar saktha. Ab tho aapko yakeen ho gaya na?"

His eyes filled with tears. How had he gotten so lucky? And she was right. No matter what happened in his life, as long as she was with him, he would always find his way to her, his forever home. He leaned in and kissed her softly on her lips. And soon just a kiss wasn't enough anymore. But this time, there was no frenzy, no storm, just pure love. He took his time and made gentle love to her through the night, trying to convey through his actions what he would never find the words to tell her just how much he loved her.

Edited by RestlessWriter - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
u wrote emotional SR but i imagine like ArMu had fight and than makeup love SR๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lady I salute you!!! 
First of all, this was excellently written... I thank you for this beautiful piece. 
Secondly, yesterday i think i commented somewhere that Mukhiji needs to loose himself within Aru to soothe his pain... and today you have written the exact same thing in a beautiful manner. I am sooo happy! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
malkasub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow!  Mukhi has found his solace!  This is who he is and he so needs someone like Aru to get him through this.

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it! you write everything so aesthetically. it was such a emotional moment between them, I loved seeing them in their own bubble, away from rest of the world.
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Neet,

That's really good! I love how there are ripples , crashing into waves and finally delving into the beauty of surrender! 
Another beautiful peice! Keep them coming!

Lots of Lubb,
Piu 

AA1122 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! outstanding!! Very well written!!!
I wouldnt have liked if this happened in the show, but given the context you set, this was perfect!! It was a treat to imagine Niyati and Eijaz in this scene... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You are awesome!!โค๏ธ seriouslyโค๏ธ
I really wish ke aisa kuch hua hota show mein..khair imagined every single thing u penned down