16th August - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with ... Shaurya tries to convince her to support him and that they are all doing it for family and tells once Ajay and Nikki confess their crime Everything will be ok..He tells her..iove you and ask her to take care ..she replies him I love you and chachi comes and ask what she is doing... kanta takes her phone and sees Shaurya's Number and ask her what she is doing...she has to accept the reality and he is no more...she hugs her and tells it's not easy but think about Karuna and Harish., my son Mohit don't know where he is but he is alive, but they lost their only son ..think about them ...mahek tells she wants to sTay alone for sometime, kanta leaves ..Mahek sits on bed and thinks may be what they are doing is right but I can't forgive myself for hurting my family like this..

It's night and mahek wasn't able to sleep, she gets a message from Shaurya  , she wakes up and goes out of room , Kanta gets disturbed with dolly snoring and thinks she will check once that Mahek is fine or not ..she comes to her room and sees that Mahek isn't in the room...she wakes up Sonal and nehal and ask where is MAHEK ..they start searching for her ..

Mahek comes out to meet Shaurya...he pulls her aside and mahek hugs her , she ask iam stucked in this situation, Shaurya tells just matter of some days. soon things will be ok and family will forgive us.. police hasn't found the body , and ajay will get bail soon, before that they should confess their crime... Shaurya tells I came here taking so much risk ...and how cruel you are your dead husband came alive in front of you .. I won't go like this .. Shaurya tells he won't leave without taking his reward, Mahek tells if someone sees this time along they will get scolding from family, Shaurya tells it's 2 am only God will be seeing us and he won't mind seeing that...

Shaurya was about to kiss when they hear Mansi voice she calls Ravi to take his phone along..Mahek listen to them and push Shaurya aside and goes near the Meera street board and stands ..Ravi ask what you are doing here  she tells Shaurya'e and mom's memories are here and I want some time to stay here..they take her inside...she checks him while going and waves a hand ..

Shaurya wakes up a auto driver in the night and ask him to take some place ...when he sees a shadow on wall ..he sits in auto but checks Again and tinks there was someone..

Shaurya calls DV and ask him to take some action soon and take out some solution for this..

In police station pammi shouts at advocate that to do something and bring out his son...he tells he can't do anything than pammi tells he can't do anything but she can do many things

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Now whose shadow was that ?? 
It looks like some female shadow..is Nikki out 
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res...
Unres... Thanks as always Sham ðŸ˜³

Hmm thank god Chachi thinks Mehek is crazy. So its evident that she feels guilty for making everyone think Handsome is dead. 

Mehrya VERY LATE NIGHT romance???   Handsome you are husband and wife and still she gives you trouble!! ðŸ˜† But whose shadow is it?  It really looked like Nikita. Wasn't she missing? Only read about Ajay and Pammi. 

Omg...Maa please don't give in... the plan will flop! DV you gotta do something fast! Mehek you need to stop Maa from signing!! My emotions are all over the place right now  I'm sorry we didn't get that kiss ðŸ˜­
Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the LU, Sham! ðŸ˜Š
Oh my.. Romance in between!!  and whose shadow is that hun? ðŸ˜•

Hope you had a great birthday, Sham! ðŸ˜³
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Donno who the he'll is giving competition to SK in hoodie hoodie game now 
Ek nahi jatha tho ek aa ja tha !
Shamz15 thumbnail
Pammi comes to Sharma niwas and orders workers to throw everything out..Mahek hears the noise and ask what is happening...we have paid you 75 thousand ..she tells it was old matter now you take your case back or vacate the place,kanta tells they won't take the case back no matter if they have to stay shelterless ..workers tries to manhandle and throw everything out
After break : Karuna tells she will take case back 
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That shadow looked like Nikki😲
Will the crooks only win again?? Can't tolerate. I am tired of this dragging  drama now. 
SharkylovesJake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Poor poor Mehek. Kanta thinks she has lost her marbles and is talking to herself and not Shaurya. 😆 It's a bit relieving and kind of sad. Because their own family is mourning for the guy who is like not dead and they actually pulled this stunt which could be fatal if backfired. Which I hope that doesn't happen. HELL NO!!

Mehek went out and Kanta sends a search party for her, Just Great!! Some time for wifey, Mr. Khanna eh? Good. Get out before you get caught. No more MehRya moments?? Oh yeah. We got it. Just barely. Got interrupted again. Hey Matarani. Suhagraat kab hogi?

Who was that guy in the shadows dressed like Shaurya? Is it Mohit?

Ajju nila pila Lal hogaya mar kha ke. Kill this Pammi already. She's spoiling everything!! Hate her too. 😡
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IsYaRoCHeR

Thanks for the LU, Sham! ðŸ˜Š

Oh my.. Romance in between!!  and whose shadow is that hun? ðŸ˜•

Hope you had a great birthday, Sham! ðŸ˜³

Hey isya so good to see you on LU time ðŸ˜›
Yeah it was good ðŸ˜Š
That was romantic moment with romantic music ðŸ˜³
Chachi always plays the spoil sport ðŸ˜†
Seriously no idea who he or she was😲