15th August,2017: Written Update: Zindagi ki Mehek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Part 1

Kanta screams 'Mehek'. What is this noise? All are worried and ask the matter? Vicky tries Meheks cell. Karuna asks what happened? Kanta says couldnt hear anything. Karuna reassures her. Vicky tries Shauryas call. Kanta says there was lot of fear in Meheks voice. Karuna says all will be well. Harish worries what if they are in some trouble. Jeevan reassures him. Vicky says cant reach Shaurya either. Kanta tells Lord Krishnas idol that God i need my kids back safe and sound or you wont have my forgiveness. All pray for Shaurya-Meheks safety.

Meanwhile at the hospital, cop is giving interview to media. He says the guy in the accident is badly injured and missing whereas there was a girl with him who seems to be his wife. The truck driver is missing and it seems the accident is caused by the truck. Media asks about the car, cop says it was a rented car on the name of Shaurya Khanna. Media is shocked.Cop says not sure as that road has less traffic but passersby said the girl kept screaming Shaurya.. Shaurya. The cop asks his subinspector who informs the media that they have found some details about the girls address and have informed that area's police station. 

Vicky says cant reach either of them. No idea where they are. Sonal says checked all flight details, Shaurya-Mehek are not listed in any of the flights. Kanta wonders where the duo are. Karuna worries if anything bad happened to them. Jeevan remembers they have a supplier Kirpal living in Vadodara whom they can reach and inquire about Shaurya-Mehek. PD asks him to hurry. Meanwhile, the society folks and Ratan are busy organising for celebrating the independence day celebrations. All wonder where the Sharmas are. Ratan goes to call them. 

Jeevan tries to call his friend in vadodra to ask help from him. Ratan comes and asks everyone to come out , to celebrate flag hosting. Jeevan tells Shaurya and Mahek went to Gujarat and they are missing from there. Ratan reassures them that all will be well. Suddenly there is announcement of flag hoisting. Everyone goes and participates in hoisting flag followed by national anthem. Khurana reaches with cops and joins them. Kanta goes to Khurana who tells he is sorry. Sharmas are shocked. 

Mehek is in the hospital and tells nurse that she wants to meet Shaurya... where is he. Nurse says we have called your family, let them come then you can meet your husband. Kanta , Jeevan and Khurana comes there and she questions them about Shaurya's whereabouts. Jeevan says after the accident, Shaurya is missing. Khurana says its difficult Shaurya survived the accident, thats what cops say. Mehek refuses to believe him. Khurana says cops havent found his body yet, they feel he fell down the mountains. Maybe Shaurya has left us. Mehek refuses to believe him and says Shaurya promised me, he is here. He hasnt gone anywhere. Cops come with a bloody shirt and wallet. He asks is this Shauryas? Mehek is in shock. She locks herself in a room. All knock on the door. Ask her to control herself. Jeevan worries if she hurts herself. Kanta tries to calm her. 

Kanta breaks down. Sonal, Dolly all are distraught. Jeevan asks Kanta to stop it. He says we cant let God laugh on us. All worry for Mehek that she has locked herself and not talking to anyone. Kanta says What will i tell her. How to console her? Harish says wont spare anyone, they snatched my son from me. I will make their life hell. Khurana will be here with cops soon. 

Ajay, Niki and Pammi all rejoice. They are drinking and say feel like the biggest thorn in our life is out from our life. Its fun to drink. Shaurya Khanna would be rejoicing in hell. Will meet you after 50-60 yrs. Cops, Khurana, Harish and Ravi arrive. Ravi asks cops to arrest them or he will punish them and strangle them. Ajay says  what are you saying. Ravi says to arrest them for the murder of Shaurya Khanna. All are shocked. Khurana says have proof. They were in RajPipla. Have pics. Pammi says Shaurya has many enemies why blame us alone? Niki fakes concern before Harish. He asks cops to arrest them. Pammi threatens to hire biggest lawyer. Khurana says impossible, am already with Khanna-Sharma. Cops take them all away. Harish-Ravi return home and ask about Mehek. Kanta says nope. Tried so hard to get her out of the room but she refuses to budge. 

Cops torture Ajay and Niki and ask to confess their sins but they keep pleading innocence. They say agree dont like Shaurya but din kill him. Jeevan asks Kanta and Karuna to wipe their tears and be strong for others. Kanta asks how can God be this cruel. Cops beat Ajay and say they found the missing truck driver who confessed he took 2 lacs from two burqa clad people and u both were spotted wearing burqa. Harish tells everyone that Shaurya would be very hurt seeing this. You gotta be strong for Mehek. Kanta wonders how will we console her? What to tell her. All ask them to be strong for Mehek. 

Part 2

Meheks cell rings. Its Shaurya. He asks Jaan how are you. Mehek says how will i be without you. I was worried for you. Shaurya says sorry was looking for safe place to hide so got late in calling. Mehek asks if they are doing something wrong. All are so sad seeing her and about this. Cant reassure them. Shaurya says this is the only plan. It has to work. You cant tell anyone anything. Cant reassure them. Flashback shown of Khurana giving an idea to Shaurya who explains to Mehek. Shaurya says Khurana is here to help us, am sure this plan will work. Shaurya cuts himself and splashes this blood on his shirt saying it will be evidence of the accident. Mehek asks what will i tell the family. Shaurya says we have to take this risk else Ajay-Mehek will destroy everything. 

Part 3

Mehek says this is too hard for me. Cant see my family break like this. I can wipe their tears away in a second but letting them cry. I cant see them in the eye. Cant do this for long. Please rush. Shaurya says i know this is against your morals but we are doing all this for our family. Please if you dont support me, our plan wont succeed. Mehek breaks down.

Precap --- Shaurya says take care. Love you. Mehek says i love you. Come to me fast. She turns and finds Kanta standing there shocked. 
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the detailed written update and Congratulations!! 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u for the detailed update Armu ...
Once again Congratz ...for joining ZKM Development team ..!
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the written update and congratulations once again!
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thank you for the written update..
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the detailed episode update. Congratulations again for the feat achieved.👏⭐️👍🏼
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for written update

congratulations for joining ZKM Development team..! 👏