Ayush is mysterious

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Today Ayush was the first one to lend a helping hand to Dia after the will is read.Does he think that will make Dia think kindly about him? Also he paid for Priya's courier shipment.AVery mysterious.Is Ayush and Priya behind the death of Ratan's father? If so, why? I can't help speculating what would happen if Dia and Ayush fell in love.The (I know that the makers would never ever dare that๐Ÿ˜† )But they would make a cute pair.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Yes he is mysterious when diya first came in front of ratan's family he was staring at her head to tail. couldn't decide whether he was supporting her or showing her that she can't handle property by giving her all property investments papers. Also he paid for priya's parcel so little doubt that is priya with him as she also supporting diya. 
No way of ayush n diya's pair will look cute if such thing happens ratan sa going to be more possession about diya. might be priya n ayush can be paired.
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
it is difficult to find out who is real murderer of maan Singh Sandhu shake ke ghee mein aa Rahe hain

aaj to diya ki jooti toot gayi and ayush give her new jooti but his expression really mysterious
Edited by surabhi01 - 6 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Originally posted by: surabhi01

it is difficult to find out who is real murderer of maan Singh Sandhu shake ke ghee mein aa Rahe hain

and that is what more i liked about this show mystery that u can't pinpoint who is culprit and journey of diya becoming strong but haters of this show are taking it as we adore ratan diya romance which not shown at all.
Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 6 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
no no there ppk version 2 also which show romance honeymoon suhaag raat between is exclusive watch by ppk crticzer

and yes hater of show always think that story is about romance between small boy and adult girl .I say really? that is why I always says r they really watching show

if anyone watch Care full show story is not about romance between child and adult.

it is story about understanding trust between diya and ratan

it is story about to have self control though diya and ratan married but still they have self control . both know how to be in limit

it is story about responbility

Edited by surabhi01 - 6 years ago
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as much as i have seen varun jain...  he have till now played grey shades role... So this one is also the same...
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i also feel Mohak &  Ayush both mysterious.
sometime feel Mohak, can try Hras to Diya,  simple thought, comes to see him.

precap Diya closed, or Maid  also whispering, so here big line of mysterious people,๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ayushimehra - 6 years ago
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gys I find everybody mysterious
Shashi mam is doing great job
This show looking like race movie everybody is grey shaded
surabhi01 thumbnail
ab to lawyer bhi mysterious lagne laga hai . kul vakil yeh Keh Raha tha diya se ab purslane murde ukhadne se kya fayada

aur kisi ne diya ki jooti isliye you todi

taaki woh hotel ki seedhi se gir jaaye aur chairman ki seat pur Na baith paaye ?
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Right now Ayush and Mohak are in a subtle silent competition to be Diya's second-in-command.Whoever wins will wield a lot of power and have a lot of influence over Dia. Both of them are smart and are adjusting to the power change.

Unfortunately other than CT and Priya, the rest of the women folk (Nitya,Sakshi,Shivani) are being overtly hostile with DIya. Priya is not trying to sweeten up  Diya.Rather she'd watch all the tamasha going on.She has chosen to remain impartial.