Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divya333 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: arya1210

Not want netra to become positive but jitana mahan cv usko dikha rahe hai chances is high.But Ak should remain positive and for this remove his idiot friend

I feel, to complicate things in future CVs are showing her as mahan now. Dont know what they are upto.Edited by Divya333 - 6 years ago
Anjaan_09 thumbnail
Many things have been messed up in such a way that now we have no clue about what way the track will be heading next.
Divya333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suntala

Now, chances of AK remaining positive are decreasing and his friends will be there till his dil completely breaks. Moreover, it is now interesting to see how will he express his love for Tanuja.

Haa Suntala it would be interesting as last time when he proposed to show his friend Samar he got tight slap. This time what he will get in return we have to see. I am excited to see Tanuja's reaction.
arya1210 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya333

Haa Suntala it would be interesting as last time when he proposed to show his friend Samar he got tight slap. This time what he will get in return we have to see. I am excited to see Tanuja's reaction.

This time rishi is also there and most probably natasha is also coming out in one or two weeks.What will he do .Both tanshi will break his mouth 😆
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arya1210

This time rishi is also there and most probably natasha is also coming out in one or two weeks.What will he do .Both tanshi will break his mouth 😆

This will not be that easy Arya! I don't think that AK will express his love so soon. But things are becoming more complicated. AK has now become a lover boy. For Tanuja, she has to live with a lover boy in his house. 
arya1210 thumbnail

This will not be that easy Arya! I don't think that AK will express his love so soon. But things are becoming more complicated. AK has now become a lover boy. For Tanuja, she has to live with a lover boy in his house.

I know yaar I was just joking.Living with a friend is easy but living with a lover boy is very much difficult.He will take his every action in othe way.Now things is becoming much more complex than it was earlier.Don't know how cv will manage all the track.
Divya333 thumbnail

Many things have been messed up in such a way that now we have no clue about what way the track will be heading next.

Agree Suntala they messed up to much. Hope they clear this mess before moving story further.
Anjaan_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divya333

Agree Suntala they messed up to much. Hope they clear this mess before moving story further.

So far, Tanuja had a strong supporter in the form of AK, but now he too has got transformed into her lover. I fear that now she is losing her strong supporter cum friend. Don't know what will be its consequences. 
Divya333 thumbnail

So far, Tanuja had a strong supporter in the form of AK, but now he too has got transformed into her lover. I fear that now she is losing her strong supporter cum friend. Don't know what will be its consequences.

I think when she loses her supporter i.e., AK that time Rishi will be her biggest suppporter.
ManazzaShahid12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yes cvs made everything complicated and mess up again we are happy before k tanuja also get a supporter now but ye to ulta ho rha hai ab kya ho ga