JAB KISI KO KISI SE PYAAR HO JAYE A TWINJ FF- By

Rochika thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Hi everyone ..this is my first ever ff and this ff i have posted on tellyupdates also and thought to post it on india forums also..Here is the intro of the ff :
Kaur's
Twinkle kaur- a sikhni punjabi pataaka and ofcourse drama queen and she loves kunj a lot
Jaswinder kaur- twinkle father and loves twinkle a lot
Leela kaur- twinkle mother and can do anything for twinkle
Arora's
Yuvraj arora- a friendly boy who loves her mother and his friends to the core
Anita arora- mother of yuvraj and can do anything for him
Malhotra's
Kunj malhotra- a handsome charming boy and he too loves twinkle a lot
Usha malhotra- mother of kunj and she hates twinkle a lot(will be revealed in the os)
Manohar malhotra- father of kunj and a very rich buisness dealer
Guys here are few more characters of the ff:
Chinki: twinkle's bestie
Yuvi: twinkle's bestie
Yuvi,Cherry,mahi,chinki and rohan are friends of twinj so they all know abt twinkle and kunj's relationship
They all r THE FRIENDS GANG.They all share a great bond..
They all r in same class

Episode 1
Scene 1
TWINKLE TWINKLE TWINKLE U CAN DO IT!!! Everyone is cheering for twinkle ...let's check it
Chinki: twinkle yes u can do it! Common!!!!
Cherry: twinkle tujhe yeh dare complete krna padega that u have to kiss the first guy who enters the college..varna u know the consequence, u will have to kick the principal and make her fall down. hahaha
Mahi: common twinkle!!!!
Rohan: areyyy jaa twinkle
Twinkle : ha ha I am going ..Now stop it guys..kitna bakbak krte ho. Ab dekho main kaise complete krti hoon apna dare
(oh so they were playing truth and dare and twinkle got the dare to kiss the first guy who enters the college ..now lets see what happens)
Twinkle was waiting for the guy whom she is going to kiss but she was praying to babaji that guy should be kunj and only kunj no one else while other side whole gang was waiting for that guy who is going to enter.
And suddenly a hot dashing handsome guy enters the college and and and it is revealed to be...
YUVI! Yes its yuvi. here comes the twist...oh god ..now twinkle is in dilemma as to what will she do now becoz she obviously can't kiss him but she has an idea..she goes towards him and quickly gives a peck on his forehead and he is in a shocked state(sorry twinj fans but aage aage dekho hota hai kya) and kunj is standing behind yuvi only who was seeing all this and goes silently from there in anger . And the friends gang came to twinkle
Chinki: yrr twinkle what have u done..Now kunj will be hell angry on u..u knw na he is so possessive abt u..
Cherry: ha yrr what u will do now?
Twinkle being irritated: stop it yrrr..first cherry u only said that chalo truth and dare khelte hain and mimics him..ab khel tu aur truth and dare..and chinki u and cherry both decided this dare na? don't talk to me ..huhh
Cherry and chinki together: we didn't knw that this would happen.
Rohan: bas yrr ..twinkle don't waste time ...go to kunj and tell him what actually happened
Mahi : ha go fast
Yuvi: ha yrr jaa
Twinkle : yuvi sorry tujhe bura toh nhi lagan na?
Yuvi : no yrr u go
Twinkle pointing at chinki and cherry: I will see u both later on...
Twinkle goes from there to tell kunj that he has misunderstood the situation
cherry to yuvi: oye yuvi sorry it was my dare for twinkle to kiss the first guy who enters the college.
Yuvi: areyy usme kya hua ..she is my friend yrrr..
Chinki: u r ryt yuvi!
And someone clicks their pics and smirks...

Scene 2
Twinkle is running behind kunj to tell everything what actually happened
Twinkle : stop kunj
Kunj stopped and said: please twinkle leave me alone
Twinkle: kunj u r not understanding..actually and she tells why she did it
Kunj: phir bhi twinkle u should not have done it..pta hai mujhe kaisa feel hua.vo toh acha hai yuvi tha who is me and your friend ...
Twinkle: ok I will not do it again
Kunj: that's better but
Twinkle : but what?
Kunj: I want a kiss
Twinkle : ok and she gives a peck on his cheeck and was abt to go when kunj helds her hand
Kunj : madam kiss gaalon par nhi hothon par kiya jaata hai.. and he leaned forward for a kiss but twinkle left from there blushing..and kunj says kiss toh main lekar rahunga and smiles and left for the class but someone is clicking their pics and he clicked all the pics of their convo,kiss everything...and he smirks...
Scene 3 (behind the college)
Man1: I want every info. About them...
Man 2: ok sir...
Man 1: now they will be gone..i will take my revenge..get ready and smirks..
Screen freezes...

Precap: lots of masti , some mystery will come and some drama...

Ufff likh diya bas aur nhi likh sakti..pleazzz guys drop down your comments and share your views abt this episode and socho socho who is that person who is clicking their pics?
Byeee
Love u alll