Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely pics...Sanaya looking so adorable😳
Hope to see her back on TV screen soon😳 pls no more reality show but...want to see her act now...missing her like anything
Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
l'origine en anglais

0 rponse2 Retweets2 j'aime
Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
D_Desi_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bookmarking.
I was refreshing previous thread from last two days. 🤣
Radhika03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_Desi_Dil

Bookmarking.
I was refreshing previous thread from last two days. 🤣

*Same pinch*😆
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bookmarking!
Hope to hear news of her comeback soon InshaAllah 
sanaya in an interesting show like Rishton ka Chakravyuh...a show with various interesting characters...most have something to do...nobody is a show piece...and such talented cast...what would that be like
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JaiJaiIraniMata

sanaya in an interesting show like Rishton ka Chakravyuh...a show with various interesting characters...most have something to do...nobody is a show piece...and such talented cast...what would that be like

Man, I was gonna say this. But then I didn't want to mention some unrelated show. It is such a good show. Mahima fits her role like a glove. Would love for such a show to be made for/with Sanaya. When will she come back. Hooked to Chakravyuh the second week now. It's very similar and well made but with a very similar or exact same story of Dekha Ek Khwaab. Only there's no Prince Udayveer. I don't know how, but in some shows expectedly or unexpectedly characters are owned by a few actors that you cannot ever imagine someone else in. Sanaya's are such roles. I cannot imagine another ChannChann, Paro, Gunjan or Khushi than Sanaya. I hope Sanaya returns soon. Preferably with something like Chakravyuh. First week and already topping charts with twice the ratings of other Star Plus shows. 
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

cr twitter uploader 
Sanaya Irani FC @SanayaIraniFC_

Edited by kbtr - 6 years ago
floret thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congo fr new thread
i just hope nd pray tht this one last thred in this forum hope she get new fictional show soon.
this time our wait getting longer nd longer day by day.anyway hope she get a show worthy fr her comeback tabtak miss u sanaya.nd love u.