Vani Rani Written Updates & Discussions

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
hi ya VRians,

With no comments and very few likes for the updates .. I guess there is no point in doing a daily update thread..

from this week it will be one thread for the week and seeing the response I will resort to just discussion thread also..

alle iladha kadiala updaters mattum tea aathindu irikkom.. 😭

Nithya
IF Tamil Section DT
Edited by nithya.. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good idea Nithiya - you are right - I like it

Vani is right about DNA - Eswari blackmailed the doc to change the report - what Surya and Dimple parents reaction going to be - maybe Vani will play that way for a while to figure out where they hide Dimple

I forward MLA scenes so I have no idea what is going on Selvi's life

Surya and Samy never uses their brains - always wanted to blame someone else for their life problems
nithya_IF thumbnail
Monday Aug 14th updates

Dr Arunachalam gives post mortem report to Commissioner in presnce of Vani and Point. Outside, Surya and Dimple parents are awaiting for the good news. Dr A says DNAof dead baby matches 100% with Surya.. So it is Dimple's dead body. Vani speechless. Point runs out and updates the bad news. Oppari and cursing session.. Mixture gumbal accuse vani and Point defends her. 

Loose Aru gives the video evidence of Kali murder to MLA. MLA takes a copy on his phone and deletes it from Aru phone (Aru is unaware of the deletion). MLA smartly tells Aru I will not spare the culprit, please don't tell about this evidence to anyone else the culprit will become cautious and create more trouble. Aru nods.

Vani in her pajero.. tells Point.. Dr A gave false report since he came 2 hrs late to the comm office and lied that he was in traffic.

Dr A comes home and jumps sky high to his wife.. I am a higly reputed and sorted of Dr and never had a black mark in my career.. today coz of our daughter I gave a false report. flashback: Mystery man calls Dr A who is on the way to Comm office with report. Mystery man says your daughter life in danger.. better chnage the report. Dr cross verifies understands his daughter is in danger, changes the report, submit the same to Comm and comes home. his daughter calls and summons him at a hotel to meet a VIP. A disturbed Dr runs to the hotel and is shocked to see Vani sitting there with his daughter.

Thodarum.. 

nithya_IF thumbnail
Tue, Wed, Thu Updates in brief

Dr A accepts the truth of swapping the report to Vani. Vani conveys to her family members and Dimple's family. Dimple's family apologize to Vani.

Kerala police come to question AK on her koottor bungalow. She says she doesn't own any bungalow there and packs off the police inspectors in a rude manner. Janani is listening to all the conversation. 

MLA has manipulated the video and changed the voice. Selvi and Rajesh want to take the matter to Vani and MLA nods saying do it and I will also do my bit. he transfers the modified video to Selvi and asks them not to share to many and make the culprit cautious. The gumbal nods. Mohan is watching all this.

Rani is confident that Pavi will be cured of her infertility with the herbs she gave her. She tells Swami to go ahead with Grihapravesam on planned date and is confident that Vani will bring Dimple for that function.

Vani and Gau discuss on how to trap Akhila. Selvi gives the video to Vani for further action.

Swami meets MLA and says my new home.. some miscreants head by Guruswamy are threatening for hefty sum. MLA says I know Guru and I assure he will not trouble you. Swami thanks and walks off..

Janani clearly tells her mom.. no more Surya in my life.. if you have kidnapped Dimple better release her..

nithya_IF thumbnail
Dimple is held captive in a rowdy's home. rowdy wife is a kind lady. Dimple wants to escape. Lady advises.. don't try all people in neighbourhood are my hubby's friends.. you will caught and killed. Be patient.. Your hubby will soon find you and save you.. Dimple wails..

Pavi drinks the medicine but vomits unable to bear its bitterness.. Her mom scolds her.. Rani says even if one drop has gone in it will do wonders.. she asks them to go to the temple to do prayers.. 

MLA threatens Guru to keep off Swami in Selvi's presence.. Guru nods. After MLA leaves, Guru's alakai talk wrong about Selvi-MLA relationship whihc is overheard by Mohan and Rajesh who pass by that way.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Mohan advises Rajesh - ask Selvi to quit politics.. why gain bad name.. 

Rowdy gang war is set in.. karnakartha Akhila.. Janani overhears her mom talking.. 

Surya and gau reach the spot with a bunch of police officers. They nab one alakai who blurts that Dimple is kidnapped by their chief and is kept captive in his home. The gumbal rushes to the rowdy's home. 

Dimple develops labour pain.. Rowdy wife lets Dimple out through back door and asks her to quickly go to her akka home (as she called up and informed her akka) and akka would take Dimple to hospital. Dimple walks out writhing in pain. 
nithya_IF thumbnail
Surya Gau reach the rowdy home and are disappointed to see Dimple missing..

Dimple escapes.. Rowdy wife akka helps.. stops an auto.. autola Rani & thenu.. Rani comes running seeing Dimple and boards the auto.. Rowdies arrive and attack.. auto driver runs away. Rani, Thenu and akka daring attck the rowdies and all rowdies fall down on the road.. Dimple wails.. vera vazhi illama Rani drives the auto.. 

Rajesh advises Selvi to drop politics.. Selvi and Sura convince Rajesh that Selvi should continue..
nithya_IF thumbnail
Dimple delivers baby boy.. Mom and baby fine 👏

Rani & Co reach hospital. Vani and Bhoomi too arrive. Dr announces C-section. vani, Bhoomi agree. Rani objects and runs into the labour room saying I will do normal. Gau and Surya arrive. baby crying sound is heard. Rani comes out and announces baby boy. Emotional moments. Mixture family also arrives. All go in and meet Dimple and baby. Surya updates Janani matter to Dimple and apologizes
spareone thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's kind of sad how they try to show the public that having a c-section is somewhat bad for the mother and baby. What rani said is illogical since she is making a joke out of the many doctors who perform c-sections and epidurals every day. Already the media and people make mothers who don't have a natural birth bad and show how c-sections lead in death.  So many babies are born via c-section with both them and the mother healthy. In the 21st century this is very bad and embarrassing. Edited by spareone - 6 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Medical miracle.. Pavi is cured of her uterus problem and is fit and fine to bear a child.. 
Janani clearly clarifies to Surya, Vani and Dimple that she will not interfere in Surya-Dimple life at any point of time.. She however wants Surya to take ownership as Malar's father and he agrees..