Kashibai's Fault To Land Up Bajirao In Difficulty

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBKg_gHaSgk[/YOUTUBE] Edited by --cute.manasi-- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
TFS. I guess they were short of paying the loan hence gave away their Jewellery.
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaniax

TFS. I guess they were short of paying the loan hence gave away their Jewellery.

yeah & there might be some sort of error from kashi's side .
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
When i thought our Kashi will finally focus on her peshwanbai duties she screws up again 😵 waiting for this damn leap. It is said Kashi will become mature. Yesterday's episode was aimed to make Kashi look cute but I donno if it is only me or what but Kashi only looked more silly. Bravo CVs 🤢
zaniax thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

When i thought our Kashi will finally focus on her peshwanbai duties she screws up again 😵 waiting for this damn leap. It is said Kashi will become mature. Yesterday's episode was aimed to make Kashi look cute but I donno if it is only me or what but Kashi only looked more silly. Bravo CVs 🤢

IKR! The way she barged into Rakma n Chimaji's room invading their privacy was cringeworthy. Hopefully, we'll see the "real" Kashi post leap who not just took charge of the household but also raised her children and step son
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
They are hell bent on making Kashi seem immature!
Who opens the closed door and barges in like that at night
?
Especially one who herself is longing for such moments with her husband... Wouldn't she know better
?
The rest of the episode she actually was cute.. For once the Baji Kashi scene had that nice chemistry...