Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdhwikPriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I too want to read in IF...pls pm me.. 1 part to 3 pls...pls...
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
haila...twist in the tale. so ita a web series they r shooting.
get rid of rajat jaldi. we want raya and their romance.
pl continue
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"Very creative turn in the story so unexpected thought it was real but Ram Priya was doing web series together.
It will delighted to read further in the story with RaYa life has tangled together as friends and good Priya is having divorce with jerk Rajat with Ram as friend supporting her." 
NutanAttarde thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakshiAddict

Part 3: Disenthral updated on 7/11

Note: Hi guys I got messages regarding to send PMs on IF.
Those who want PMs on update notification please put
a message here on this thread.
I will send PMs for those on IF too

And there are lots of Beautiful new Raya arika new stories which are being updated by Rashi fans in Wattpad. Have a look on that

Me too want pm plz
SakshiAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi guys
I have changed the plot of the story essence of true love and its going to be same as that of webseries. Many wanted to read the original plot of the story but sorry I'm changing it now.
And it's going to be a mature story as you read in part1 and 2 and I'm going to continue it from part 2, where Ram will be a Business Tycoon and has kidnapped Priya

I have made that story private so those who wants to read can add it to their library in Wattpad as it's not going to be displayed to others and those who doesn't want can avoid it.

Thank you so much
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi guys

I have changed the plot of the story essence of true love and its going to be same as that of webseries. Many wanted to read the original plot of the story but sorry I'm changing it now.
And it's going to be a mature story as you read in part1 and 2 and I'm going to continue it from part 2, where Ram will be a Business Tycoon and has kidnapped Priya

I have made that story private so those who wants to read can add it to their library in Wattpad as it's not going to be displayed to others and those who doesn't want can avoid it.

Thank you so much

haila..what about me? u will send me pm na?plzzz
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ok I m with you to read stories of RaYa however the way you want to continue do it will be waiting for next update...
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am happy either way.
No problem is watever way you write RaYa story with full of love and romance
NutanAttarde thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi guys

Thank you so much

Library m add krte nahi aa raha ..link nahi mil rahi ...plz help