Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: VK_Sibling_Love

Niks its about 3couples marriage celebration I think, remo is also coming I think😊

Yeh exactly that's why I think KSG and bips are also coming since so many other celebs are coming! But it has nothing to do with Gul per say! Star has approached them! Don't know why they are calling it an entry in IPKKND only!Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago
Sonserina_Reina thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niks77

JJ toh phir bearable thi! U should see the kind of crap they say to defend JHMS! Apparently Indians don't have the intellect to understand the oscar worthy movie! We indians are so dumb! That crap film with cradle snatcher Buddha SRK should go straight to Hollywood! Idiot Indians cannot understand such fine cinema!

JHMS is cringe inducing movie of highest level, I didn't even understand what was so niche about that movie ðŸ˜• some high-mighty people accuse tele stars and producers that their serials are rinse repeat products, but to me JHMS  was also same over rinsed-repeated product, which are claimed by stars and director as niche film..

What was so niche about that, SRK  was same old romancing in quail way, FL character was shallow with no head or tail, lots of foreign location and catastrophic script and direction ðŸ˜†

If we Indians have so less or in other words illegible intellect to understand such niche movies, then stars should spare us Indians from such horrors and only release their movie internationally for their intellectual fans 
Edited by VK_Sibling_Love - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: joy_of_creation

So Gul aunty is trying to increase the TRP by taking these monkeys for a cameo but it's a bad decision to take these monkeys because the TRP will probably decrease for these monkeys, aunty should find some other way to increase the TRP.

Yeh they should cast ur flop 0.4 TRP Aunty instead!

Originally posted by: VK_Sibling_Love

JHMS is cringe inducing movie of highest level, I didn't even understand what was so niche about that movie😕some high-mighty people accuse tele stars and producers that their serials are rinse repeat products, but to me JHMS was also same over rinsed-repeated product, which are claimed by stars and director as niche film..

What was so niche about that, SRK was same old romancing in quail way, FL character was shallow with no head or tail, lots of foreign location and catastrophic script and direction😆

If we Indians have so less or in other words illegible intellect to understand such niche movies, then stars should spare us Indians from such horrors and only release their movie internationally for their intellectual fans

Hahaha so true! Preach sista!
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivaniBarun.

What else can frustrated fans of frustrated and jobless idol do. Discuss till 150 pages ;)

what else flopster fan's of a flop show can do crib nd cry that how their great show is'nt given a chance 😊

Originally posted by: .KING.

what else flopster fan's of a flop show can do crib nd cry that how their great show is'nt given a chance 😊

Sanaya and BARUN have both failed after IPKKND! BARUN's failure is more sad because of the arrogance he displayed and because the show IPKKND 3 is beyond crap! It is one of the worst things I have seen on TV!
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Sanaya and BARUN have both failed after IPKKND! BARUN's failure is more sad because of the arrogance he displayed and because the show IPKKND 3 is beyond crap! It is one of the worst things I have seen on TV!

nope not failure that show is soo informative i got to know we can control pigeon's poop and a human being with a remote...
Nd a normal human can fly in air to save his love bas mohabbat sachi honi chahiye fate can move mountains love can make u fly in air(gravity ki maa ki aankh)
Every day there's a new discovery on the show pls do watch it mon-fri @8.00pm pnly of star plus #nayi #sochEdited by .KING. - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: joy_of_creation

0.4 actress doesn't need to do this crappy show of Gul aunty because she already bagged another show before Behyadh is over and she doesn't have time to do cameo on this crappy show.

That crappy show has better TRPS than ur crappy beyhadh of bakwas actress winget! Beggars cannot be choosers, till date winget has not rejected one flop show in her life! GUL may make crappy shows but she is a far bigger success than cinevistaas! Who have made one flop show after another after EHMMBH! In which world is beyhadh not crap please enlighten me delusional winget fan!? She can work as a lead in a crap show and other people cannot even do cameos!? Hypocrites! Edited by Niks77 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: .KING.

nope not failure that show is soo informative i got to know we can control pigeon's poop and a human being with a remote...
Nd a normal human can fly in air to save his love bas mohabbat sachi honi chahiye fate can move mountains love can make u fly in air(gravity ki maa ki aankh)
Every day there's a new discovery on the show pls do watch it mon-fri @8.00pm pnly of star plus #nayi #soch

The show got 0.9 TRPS! Even Sony shows can get that much! How ambrassing!
.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

The show got 0.9 TRPS! Even Sony shows can get that much! How ambrassing!

@niks neither i like barun nor i like sanaya but i love trolling BS because of his arrogant behaviour when he bagged a disaster film he was behaving as if he is above all
I respect sanaya coz she was loyal to all her shows nd didnt diss abt television
Though i have 2 admit barring IPk her filmography is filled with flopsEdited by .KING. - 6 years ago