MISS U REEMA LAGOO

vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I knw it is the wrong time to say .. when all are sad and angry ... for many reasons ...
But i really miss reema ji .. Ragini shah is doing a good job as new dayawanti mehtha .. and i appreciate her work ..
but the character  DAYAWANTI MEHTHA  ... it belongs to reema ji ... though she is no more 

even today i have reemaji as dw  in my mind ... 

MISS U REEMA JI ðŸ˜­
Edited by vidz2122 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pri12 thumbnail
Same here...She was a treat to watch as Dayawanti Mehta..We loved to hate her..
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ya she was epic as dayawanti...the spark was in old dayawanti role that isn't found after replacement.
msm98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
True that Vidz. She made us fall for her negativity as well.
lol_rofl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vidz that's so true. Reema ji was too good as DVM. She has hernown charm on the character. Ahh but she's no more here. Still we miss her.
shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes she has immortalised the character Dayawanti mehta.When I read any FF I always imagine her as DM.I jus loved she will scold Diksha ... Calling hetal (Haetaaal ) mera amol ,Neil beta ,Prakash bhaisaab...N also how she will say ek dum chup...N I can never forget the scene when the truth of bankruptcy is revealed n then in drawing room she was explaining like a school teacher hum Sab ka dushman kaun... ananaya ...
vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i thought of posting it after watchng the promo ...
it did not click for me ..
if it was reema ji ... promo would have givn us a diff feel ..
i really miss her a lot 
she made us hate dayawanti through her actng ...
i love her actually ... she was a treat to watch 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yes no one can take her place! She rocked as Daya. She looked evil but sometimes even funny. Her fights with Deeksha were epic! I miss her a lot. Even as somone who only watched post leap, she made a huge impression. Reema Ji is somone I had only seen in a few BW movies in a very positive light. So to see her as this nasty evil killer type woman was so different! But it is a testament to her talent that she did full justice to this negative role. She brought her own nuances into it. She made the character epic.

Rip Ma'am. Miss you a lot! She would have made this current track so much better. No offence to Ragini Shah who had such huge shoes to fill!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 6 years ago
prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree Reema mam as DM was top notch the way she used to modulate her voice her expression tat lvl no one can even touch its gone with her
But yes ragini mam is doing it in her own style and kudos cos it was never easy to fill in for DM
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidz2122

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="3">I knw it is the wrong time to say .. when all are sad and angry ... for many reasons ...</font>
<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="3">But i really miss reema ji .. Ragini shah is doing a good job as new dayawanti mehtha .. and i appreciate her work ..</font>
<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="3">but the character DAYAWANTI MEHTHA ... it belongs to reema ji ... though she is no more</font>

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="3">even today i have reemaji as dw in my mind ...</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">MISS U REEMA JI😭</font>

I completely agree with you , Ragini Shah is doing a good job with the show but we all were used to watching Reema ji doing Dayawanti's role - which was fabulously performed and the sudden demise of Reema ji took us all by shock... I still remember watching her movies as I grew up - definitely miss her but we can all pray that she is in a good place 😭