Ishq ka Rang Safed

Article: Mahhi Vij-Mishal Raheja's Nakusha tops in Indonesia

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Mahhi Vij-Mishal Raheja's Laagi Tujhse Lagan aka Nakusha tops in Indonesia

Written By Rasika Deshpande   Mumbai  Published: August 10, 2017 05:19 pm  11367 reads 2 comments  

Actress Mahhi Vij is one of the most popular actresses in telly ville. The Balika Vadhu fame actress is undoubtedly considered to be one of the prettiest ladies of Television. The actress' veteran show, Lagi Tujhse Lagan that aired on Colors way back in 2011, recently started to air in Indonesian. The country has immense love for Indian Television stars and Mahhi is one of the most popular stars over there.

Well, no sooner than the show aired in Indonesia, it has topped the charts and has left behind other show and news channels. While talking about it, Mahhi couldn't control her excitement and said, "I am on cloud nine. I just feel blessed. This show has been very close to my heart. I am enjoyin the success all over again. I just got the news that the show is far far ahead of news channels and other shows. I am just very very happy and enjoying success on international platform." Laagi Tujhse Lagan starred Mahhi Vij and Misha Raheja in the lead. It dealt with the story of a not so good looking girl who is beautiful at heart and how she deals with life. Mahhi who is extremely beautiful in real life had to undergo a specific kind of makeup to de-glam and bar her from looking pretty on camera.

Earlier, while during Holi, the gorgeous lady taught us three easy yet extremely yummilicious delicacies beginning with the thandai, the potato pakoras to the delicious gajar ka halwa, Mahhi revealed her kitchen secrets. On the professional front, Mahhi was last seen on Colors' Balika Vadhu as Dr. Nandini. The actress rose to fame with her hit show Lagi Tujhse Lagan. She essayed the role of Nakusha. The actress is married to the dapper actor cum host Jay Bhanushali. While Jay is currently making it big on TV as an actor and a host, also tried his hands on a couple of Bollywood movies where he was seen performing some sensuous acts. Meanwhile, Mishal Raheja has just helmed a production house under the banner Mangolake Pictures to produce series of web-series with Hookup Diaries' as his first project as a producer & actor. The actor changed his entire team & has roped in 3 writers, one female for the show going the Hollywood route of show making business.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
This is outrageous guys!  Why isn't Mishal being given his due credit for LTL? πŸ˜‘  He should've been interviewed the way Mahhi was for his comments on the show's success on an international platform. πŸ’”  A huge portion of LTL's success goes to Mishal Raheja.  This is a fact! πŸ˜³
beignet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy that LTL is getting more and more fameπŸ‘ ...yes Dazz ur right both MR and Mahi were great in exhibiting their talents and essaying d roles taken to perfection in the show...hope future articles r not biased anymore
Lovely that they wrote about MR's home production project...wish it comes out soon
TFS Dazz

Edited by beignet - 6 years ago
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't worry DEAR...ignore these media ppl...the love of fans will speak for HIMπŸ˜ƒ
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl82

Don't worry DEAR...ignore these media ppl...the love of fans will speak for HIMπŸ˜ƒ

I agree with you Pearl, but in my heart of hearts, I also wish media gives him his due credit for this.
On a second thought may be they tried to contact him and he was unreachable. Atleast they have mentioned about his upcoming project.  

It is too much love for him from Indo fans ( touchwood) if you see SNS.
Though, I came to know Mishal thru Ishq only, but very proud of him for all his roles. Lucky dude to get such solid roles in TV world.
Edited by amivp - 6 years ago
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: beignet

Happy that LTL is getting more and more fameπŸ‘ ...yes Dazz ur right both MR and Mahi were great in exhibiting their talents and essaying d roles taken to perfection in the show...hope future articles r not biased anymore

Lovely that they wrote about MR's home production project...wish it comes out soon
TFS Dazz

I hope so too, Beignet! πŸ˜ƒ
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl82

It's not fair, Pearly!  He shouldn't have been snubbed this way. πŸ˜­  I anticipate that he'll reach the 100,00 milestone on Instagram by the end of the month. πŸ˜‰  He also has 71,000 followers on FaceBook. πŸ˜³  His fans keep growing in numbers by the minute!  I'm so happy for MR! πŸ˜ƒ  He completely deserves the fame and recognition coming his way. πŸ˜Š
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: amivp

I agree with you Pearl, but in my heart of hearts, I also wish media gives him his due credit for this.
On a second thought may be they tried to contact him and he was unreachable. Atleast they have mentioned about his upcoming project.  

It is too much love for him from Indo fans ( touchwood) if you see SNS.
Though, I came to know Mishal thru Ishq only, but very proud of him for all his roles. Lucky dude to get such solid roles in TV world.

I personally think that Dutta was a very difficult character to enact and Mishal did complete justice to the role.  Characters like Dutta have a lot of angst and intensity.  They requite a specific mindset for the actor to get into the skin of the character.  All of his characters have been unique in their characterizations especially Viplav Tripathi, but Dutta is the character that brought Mishal immense fame. πŸ˜Š