10th August - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Episode starts with... Shaurya ask Sonal to tie rakhi on his wrist and Vicky request Mahek to him Rakhi ...Mahek prays for mohit's safety, and they tie the rakhi's and make them eat sweets ...Jeevan tells we are leaving... Shaurya tells even we have some work..so iam going with Vicky..they are about to leave when khurana enters house and mahek ask you are here...khurana tells you have invited me so iam here...Sharma ladies comes to kitchen to cook for him more.. khurana praises Shaurya and Mahek in front of PD and dadu ...Mahek brings kheer and khurana taste it and tells she has magic in her hands... khurana tells now let's talk about your case .. Shaurya ask what you are talking..khurana tells now your good days has came like our country got there good days .. Shaurya tells they can't afford his fees...khurana tells I don't want fees you can supply me kheer for whole life...Jeevan tells we will supply it to your house...Mahek tells thanks to him..he tells iam just helping you like you helped me and ask them to come and meet in evening in his office..

MehRya reach office and they discuss whole case how Ajay trapped Mohit...and how Nikki trapped her to sign the papers...Mahek tells it's all my fault.. Shaurya tells not your fault it's just lesson... khurana tells first we have to find Mohit...we need him..if he is alive ... because Nikki has paid money to goons they can have done anything to him...they make a plan to search Mohit and khurana tells he will help them to find out

MehRya are coming back on scooty...and their bike doesn't start...he tells we will park it in side and take a auto...Mahek tells I can't park it what if someone stole it , they find a repair shop and gives their bike to get repaired...and MehRya sit on a table, a stranger give some snacks and tells it's made in Gujarat... Mahek gives Shaurya to eat and he tells she is getting old by eating this and gaining weight...they argue...Mahek tries to give back the remaining snacks to the person...but he ask to keep it ..she keeps the snack which is folded in paper..

A police man inform Nikki that digvijay is helping MehRya in their case

So MehRya will go to Gujrat to search Mohit

PS : Guys make it a habit of visiting fanclub and commenting there after reading the LU.. which will improve the ranks ..⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! 
Wow feels like ages since I did this. Thanks Sham πŸ˜³

Unres. 
How cute...Sonal and Mehek tying rakhi for Handsome and Cutie Pie. Mehek Cutie Pie shouldn't have to beg you to tie it for him in the first. 

I am so silly for a moment I was like why is Maa talking like that? Not realising its Khurana and not Karuna πŸ€£. I think I'm the one who gotten old! My bad...I only read Monday's LU and now this. Sorry. So the lawyer just wants Kheer. He's a good one πŸ‘πŸΌ. For once Mehrya has plenty people on their side. Awaara you're awesome! What communication πŸ‘

How cute is Mehrya fights πŸ€— πŸ˜† Oh Handsome you're so silly. Just wanted an excuse to call Mehek old πŸ˜†

Aww man the goons got away? But how exciting is the precap? I can't wait... πŸ€—  Lots are going on. Chasing goons, fighting, escaping and then romance comes out of nowhere πŸ‘ yes... Mehrya romance πŸ˜‰ Handsome Mehek gave you permission Monday. Take full advantage πŸ˜‰

Thabs I am here forever now πŸ€— thank you! and Shams thanks too! πŸ˜³
Edited by melissaR - 6 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Okay the lawyer sum how convinced that he is gonna fight thier case ...
And lawyer using his influence... To find the goons attacked mohit on betting ...

This Scooty rides nok jhoks are getting cute day by day...
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks ShamzπŸ˜ƒ
They are going to find that idiot Mohit, they will get him like this broken and drunk
Shamz15 thumbnail
Ajay and rohith are doing some time pass when Nikita comes to tell them something, they doesn't listen to her ... Nikita switch off the TV and ajay warns you don't have a single quality of a woman..and she tells khurana is helping MehRya...and ask them to meet those goons and warn them if they get caught...I won't leave you.. Awara over hears and inform Vicky... Shaurya ask Aawara to follow them and mahek informs khurana..and Shaurya and Vicky goes to catch them
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Res! 

Lol welcome back Meli ..I was missing you in LU ThreadπŸ˜†
As usual you are firstπŸ˜†β­οΈ
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She doesn't have a single quality of a woman and u don't have a single quality of a man - Nikita and Ajay invites you to their wedding in hell
Thabassum19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Res! 

I'm so glad to see ya back ...welcome again babes πŸ€—
Hope ur sticked with us forever from now on...
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Okay the lawyer sum how convinced that he is gonna fight thier case ...

And lawyer using his influence... To find the goons attacked mohit on betting ...

This Scooty rides nok jhoks are getting cute day by day...

Lol their nokjhok's was cute and I missed Writing that when he said...he will put a extra seat on ravi's cycle🀣
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Okay awara is such a loyal guy...he informed Vicky at first ...
Nicky now has police people to inform her about the moves inside...god !
Hmm so mohit is in Gujarat ?