Hum toh doobenge sanam, tumko bhi le doobenge <3

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow wow wow!
Instantly captivating & totally swaggy, this is surely gonna be awesome!

Real set locations, a rustic background, painful FBs and current plots make it a lethal detective combination.
Also, there were some amazing camera angles, specially in the train sequence. Terrific editing with the slow Mo and khoya khoya chaand. I truly was awesome by it 
I hope it gets better and better and better!😃
And I loved this dialogue a lot! Can this belong to Mehek, like the last words before she died? Because Dev also considerably suffered and a part of him died with her.

Your views?

- Mahi.

PS : How hot was Ashish almost everywhere but specially in that spy type suit in FB (made him look like Indian JB)☺️
Edited by .-Amethyst-. - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .-Amethyst-.

Wow wow wow!

Instantly captivating & totally swaggy, this is surely gonna be awesome!

Real set locations, a rustic background, painful FBs and current plots make it a lethal detective combination.
Also, there were some amazing camera angles, specially in the train sequence. Terrific editing with the slow Mo and khoya khoya chaand. I truly was awesome by it 
I hope it gets better and better and better!😃
And I loved this dialogue a lot! Can this belong to Mehek, like the last words before she died? Because Dev also considerably suffered and a part of him died with her.

Your views?

- Mahi.

PS : How hot was Ashish almost everywhere but specially in that spy type suit in FB (made him look like Indian JB)☺️

Agree completely. I loved the way music was used in show. Real locations do add to the USP and the mysteries  add to curiousity. Which in turn ensure I ll keep watching the show. 😆 

That dialogue was something. Surely unforgettable type.  😳

About Ashish, he is damn hot and he knows it. His Twamily knows it, and he flaunts it damn well.  ☺️ 
preity_d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Uff yes I m loving dev for the very reasons!!! A mysterious back story, rustic bgm, quirky detective, hilarious Sumona and the very important real life location(not just sets) and awesome camera works! Loved it tht they showed real station!! Kudos to dev team ! ❤️ 
rachufan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb episode and about Ashish he is sooo handsome☺️