Beyhadh's Piyush Sahdev REACTS on rumours of split with wife, Akangsh

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Beyhadh's Piyush Sahdev REACTS on rumours of split with wife, Akangsha

Marital woes have plagued many TV stars in recent times. We recently heard of how there were problems in Avinash Sachdev and Shalmalee Desai's marriage due to in compatibility. The recent couple whose marriage has reportedly gone kaput in that of Beyhadhactor Piyush Sahdev and his wife Akangsha Rawat. The buzz doing the rounds is that Piyush has found love in a creative who works for Cinevistaas. It is the same company that produced Beyhadh. The actor has left home and moved in with her. In fact, if reports are to go by, then the actor did not even pay a visit to his wife, Akangsha who was recently admitted to a hospital for hyperventilation. She is fine now. 

However, Piyush exclusively told Bollywood Life, "Nahi.. Nahi..all this is lies. They are false rumours. I am not reacting at this point because they are not true. When we asked him if he wasn't upset or annoying by the speculations, the actor said that he was not bothered by such talk as it was untrue. Annoying tab hoga jab baat main sachai hogi. When there is no reason why should I be upset. I have worked in the industry for long. In the past, there was a rumour that I left a show because I had problems with the production but was untrue. I did not react, he said.

Akangsha has worked in shows like Solah Shringar and Palampur Express. The actress today in a statement to IANS said that she wanted to migrate to South Africa. The lady stated that she found South Africa to be a second home. However, Piyush dismissed it saying, "Woh sab bakwaas hai. We hope that everything gets sorted out soon. Stay tuned to Bollywood Life for more scoop and updates...

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/beyhadhs-piyush-sahdev-reacts-on-rumours-of-split-with-wife-akangsha/

Edited by rim683 - 6 years ago