SR in SR - RajPreet OS :P

.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey everyone this is Suchi and I am here with an OS on RajPreet . I was making a fun post but it was going too lengthy ๐Ÿ˜†so thought to make an OS
Before you scroll down to read. First you go through the note and then move further.๐Ÿ˜Š

Note: I know very well whatever is happening in the show.We hate Raj and don't want RajPreet's bonding. But, this OS is based on RajPreet and is a bit funny ( you know I can't make serious one๐Ÿ˜†)
So , If anyone who is so obsessed with RajPreet and the Show and don't want to see RajPreet's bonding.It is my request to you that please DON'T read this OS because it will have lovely moments of RajPreet and you might don't like it because of show. And one more thing to make this OS one of my friend helped me.๐Ÿ˜Š 

Here you go !

SR in SR๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
(SuhaagRaat In StoreRoom...will it happen๐Ÿ˜‰)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Suchi. thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH

Raj Bajwa Son of Bajwa's and owner of ShaadiParty.tom. He is a well known wedding planner and very professional.

Preet Pawaniya Daughter of Pawaniya's . she is very  innocent and bubbly girl and Assistant cum wife of Raj Bajwa .

SukhPreet Singh(Sukkhi)- Pandit cum Lawyer of the same pind where Raj and Preet belongs.

Dr. Pammi  Singh - a psychiatrist and wife of SukhPreet Singh

Mr. Aman Pahuja- a Police Officer

Mrs. Gunjan Pahuja Aman's wife

Mr. Nihaal Singh Aman's friend

Mrs. Sakshi Singh Gunjan's  friend

Here it goes..

SR in SR ๐Ÿ˜†

In this OS Raj and Preet are fresh pieces.Raj as Raj and Preet as Preet and no mannu . There is no such revenge or betrayal of Raj to Preet or vice versa . No bad phase of their lives .Here , Preet works as Raj's assistant in ShaadiParty.tom as Raj is a Wedding Planner had his own company and Preet assists him. They both were going to marry  soon but they have to organize everything for wedding of one of the relatives of Raj so they thought to get married there only in his own Pind.

Today RajPreet got married after having been in love for the past 1 year. After completing all rituals ...tonight is their suhaag raat(SR). In this past 1 year Preet used to tease and annoy Raj a lot . Though he enjoyed them, today he decides to take his revenge. (... someone please tell our wedding planner that SR is not the right time to take revenge. Poor Preet). So Raj decides to tease his wife and plays a prank. Let's see how it goes...

This SR is bit different. This will happen not in Raj's bedroom but in Bajwa's Storeroom. You all know that Storeroom played a very important role in most of the epis of waaris and still has importance .Here also they used to meet and all share lovely moments in storeroom while doing marriage preparations ..so Raj the Wedding Planner arranged everything in storeroom itself.(he is typical businessman now...works like professional ..but mixed his own emotions and see the outcome..SR in SR )(SuhaagRaat in StoreRoom)

The bedroom..sorry storeroom  is well decorated in a typical Bollywood style as Preet love Bollywood hindi movies a lot. She is sitting on the bed like a bollywood bride. A very romantic mood is prevailing in the room. Though in storeroom there are lots of empty boxes and unused material but at one corner of the room. Only half of the room is decorated and other is full of unused items.

Preet:(selftalk) why Raj choose this place? This Raj has gone mad now..for other couples he used to decorate their room lavishly but for his own SR he choose this storeroom? But , why didn't he come yet?

At the same time door opens, Raj enters inside.

Preet feels Raj's presence at the door and she keeps on looking at her toes. Just like any bollywood heroine .

Raj locks the door and walks towards Preet.

Preet's heart starts to beat faster.
Raj comes closer and sits next to her silently.
Preet is blushing .
Raj is lovingly looking at her reddened face.
Preet:(selftalk) why is he not saying anything?
Raj is enjoying the confusion in Preet's face and smiling.
Preet: (she lost her patience and initiates the dialogue) Raj!
Raj: haan Preet
Preet( she is still looking at her toes): why are you silent?
Raj: you never allow me to talk. You always scold me...I am the owner of ShadiParty.tom but you never gave me chance to speak.. Then why should I talk now? Moreover..I took all your tantrums in our marriage...I know I am big wedding Planner but you annoyed me a lot.
Preet(without facing Raj because she was blushing ): Oye !! You should have asked about my likes and dislikes like you did with other clients but no..you done half preparations on your own..then I have no other option...but to annoy you.

Raj- Preet ..Be quiet !

Preet- It means  you are not going to talk now. Then what is your plan?
Raj: (he thinks about his plan and smirks) Soniyo! it's a master plan. You will come to know about it as the time passes.
Preet misunderstands that he is talking about romance and she smiles and  blushes more.
Raj: Preet!
Preet: hmm
Raj: look at me
Preet: no
Raj: kyun?
Preet: mujhe sharam aarahi hai.
Raj: acha. But Preet! I'm not a stranger , now look at me.
Preet: no
Raj smiles, lifts her chin to make her see him
Preet sees him and shocked.

(Guys! our RB(Raj Bajwa) is wearing his typical business outfit for his SR also, as if he is attending a business conference. The way his outfit in the show now a days. So, Preet got shocked.)
Preet:(shouts) Raj! What are you wearing?

Raj: dress
Preet: but, why are you wearing this?
Raj:(teasing) Preet! Now stop asking me 'X' rated questions.
Preet:(shocked) kya? Am I asking 'X' rated questions?
Raj: you are asking me, why I am wearing dress. If it is not 'X' rated question, then what? 
Preet: I didn't mean it.
Raj: (laughing inside) really?
Preet: I just wanted to ask you, why are you wearing your business outfit instead of Sherwani?
Raj: I'll tell you later.
Preet: but this business attire is not good for SR.
Raj:(asks with fake innocence) kyun?
Preet understands that he is up to something and she starts to count with her fingers: 1,2,3...
Raj: Preet! What are you counting?
Preet: I'm counting how many clothes you are wearing now?
Raj: Really. Have you found out?
Preet: wait. I'm still counting. haan. It is six
Raj: very good. woh kaise?
Preet: (starts the list) your vest, shirt.
Raj:(he himself feels awkward and tries to stop her) Preet! aage math bolo
Preet: no... let me complete. So that you can check that whether I've missed something.
Raj: nai Preet
Preet: your coat...
Raj: Preet! Chup ho jao !

Preet smirks.

Preet:(now it's her turn tease him) Raj! I'm sure of one thing
Raj: what?
Preet : Something is wrong with you

Raj:(confused) kyun?

Preet-First you arranged everything  in storeroom means..it's our wedding night and secondly..your are having this attire ...instead of Sherwani  you are going to waste our whole SR.
Raj: Preet! Don't worry. Everything is under control
Preet: Acha. Then you prove it
Raj: not now...I'll prove it later. Before that, I have an important work
Preet: what is that?
Raj : wait

Raj gets up from the bed and walks
Preet:(confused) where are you going?
Raj: I told you to wait
Preet: Okay...now what he is up to..he is giving me shock after shock

Raj comes back with his laptop and Preet's notepad.
Preet:(hell confused & selftalk) what is he going to do with his laptop at this time? Is he going to show me any demo of SR? hey rab ji!
Preet feels like throwing up at her own thought...actually on Raj's wild thoughts
Raj notices his wife's reactions and he guesses what must be going on her mind right now and he smirks.
Preet: why are you smirking like a hindi film's villain?
Raj couldn't control his emotion.
Preet: Raj ab bataoge bhi...tell me what's going on ? instead of SR!
Raj: Al right Preet. Now take this (he gives her the notepad)
Preet:(confused) kyun?

Raj:(teases her) Preet Darling! I want your autograph
Preet:(very happy) Raj! Do you want my autograph? You are the most romantic husband in the world
Raj: Preet! bohat hogaya!!  Now, don't imagine yourself as a bollywood actress
Preet: you know what?
Preet: people are saying that I look like TV actress Farnaz Shetty

Raj:(teases her) what? You look like Farnaz Shetty? 
Preet: ji
Raj: Preet! Have you ever seen Farnaz?
Preet: yes. I have seen her in TV serials.
Raj: after seeing her also, are you saying that you look like her?
Preet: kyun?
Raj: Preet! Farnaz is such a cute and beautiful girl. You don't ever dare to compare yourself with such a beauty. Otherwise'
Preet: Raj, are you kidding me?
Raj: no Preet! I'm serious
Preet: Raj! Don't you know how to talk to your wife on your SR ? At this time you are supposed to admire and praise my beauty...not of anyone else.
Raj: sorry Preet. You are my first wife. So I've no previous experience.
Preet: (angry & selftalk) ullu da pattha! Kabhi nhi sudhrega !
Raj: Preet! ab ye sab chodo. Let's start our work now
Preet is getting excited.
Raj: Preet, now I'll play a video and explain it to you.
Preet thinks that Raj is really going to play some 'X' rated video and she is shocked.
Raj: now I am going to explain this video to you?
Preet:(more shocked) kya? Are you going to explain it too? Has Raj gone mad?..Rab ji! Ye sab aaj hi hona tha...Raj is behaving like PP(Pagal Pati)
Raj:haan Preet
Preet: hey Matarani!
Raj: you note down the important points.
Preet: Kya? Should I take notes? (She almost faints)
Raj is laughing out loudly seeing Preet's state.
Preet becomes angry.
Preet: Raj! Today, why are you laughing this much? Is there any comedy circus going on here?

Raj controls laughing.

Raj: Preet! Are you ready to take the notes?
Preet: are you making fun of me?
Raj: no Preet. I'm serious
the video starts playing...as it starts Preet is more terrified and closes her eyes tightly.
Raj notices Preet and he smirks.
Raj: Preet! Now open your eyes
Preet: no. I won't
Raj pulls Preet's hands off her face.
Preet is still keeping her eyes closed.
Raj: Preet..my soniyo...! ye sirf Dua's wedding event ki presentation CD hai. ..ab aankhein kholo..open your eyes.
Preet opens her eyes slowly and looks at the laptop and she is relieved to see the next event presentation and she smiles.
Preet: haan Raj! It's just event presentation but I thought... 
Preet stops in the middle and Raj teases her
Raj: why did you stop? Bolo Preet ! What did you think about the video?
Preet: woh woh...
Raj: bolo
Preet: kuch nai

Raj: theek hai. Let me explain this new wedding event to you which we have to start
Preet: what? You mean next wedding plan ? But Raj, this is our Suhag raat
Raj: so what?
Preet: so what means?
Raj: Dekho Preet! Mr.Dua' s wedding is very important one. He want to see our progress tomorrow itself ..and after two weeks  he is getting married  So, before that we should give him the plan of this. So now we are going to work on this right now!
Preet: is this plan more important than our suhaag raat?
Raj: bilkul.
Raj: kyunki, its good opportunity ...they have big name and see they want us to do everything for their wedding. It is going to be a milestone for our company. So, I can't afford to lose this event at any cost.
Preet: but Mr.Dua came to our shaadi  today and he very well knows that this is our SR. Even after knowing all these also, does he want you to prepare the plan right now? How cruel?
Raj is laughing inside that Preet has believed his lie.
Raj: haan Preet. Let's start the work now

Preet- No !

Raj- What?..you don't want to support your company?

Preet- no..I can't because I am on leave my marriage was there and waiting for SR with my Businessman Husband !

Raj(with fake anger)- So what Preet? It's an emergency ..and you have to corporate with your boss...otherwise..consequences will not be good

Preet- Haww!! What more could be ever bad than this...that we are here to have SR ..but instead of that..you want me to work?

Raj- So what..even I got married today...but see I am ready to work.

Preet- But I am on leave!

Raj- Okay..I cancel your leave...right now!

Preet- youuu !!!

Preet: but what about our SR Raj?
Raj: Preet, now I don't have time for that.
Preet: if you don't have time even for our SR , why did you marry me?
Raj: Preet! Don't you co-operate with your hubby? Okay..Now tell...what do you want now?
Preet: (says angrily) Lights, flowers, carpets, DJ's !!

Raj:(confused) kya?
Preet: now you are talking about your next wedding plan. Then what else I can ask from you?
Raj:(teases) Preet what about furniture? Hum guests ko floor par baithayenge kya??

Preet:Raajjj!!
Raj: Preet don't get angry. Now tell me what do you want me to do?
Preet: are you asking me?
Raj: haan
Preet: Raj! See these flowers and decorations of this room this is done by you..Isn't it?...except that unused items. Look at my bridal make-up. Don't you really feel anything?
Raj:(controls his laughter and says with fake innocence) no Preet. I don't feel anything.
Preet:(shocked & selftalk) what happened to him?
Raj: Preet! tum kya soch rahi ho?

Preet: Can I ask you something?
Raj: poocho Preet..you are my wife you can ask me anything.
Preet: Thank God you still remember that I am your wife...SR is turning to discussion for new plan ...so, do you have any remote idea of what people do on their suhaag raat?
Raj: no idea
Preet: (shocked) kya?
Raj:(teases her)Preet! I've never seen any suhaag raat. I always keep an eye on everything till decorating the SR room ...but after that I don't know...what people do on their suhaag raat? Sacchii!
Preet: do you want to see other people's suhaag raat? How weird? Shame ! shame  !

Raj: Preeettt!!
Preet: don't shout
Raj: theek hai. Let me ask you the same question. Do you have any idea about suhaag raat?
Preet: I too don't know much about it. This is my first marriage and SR na like you... But I am sure about one thing.
Preet: on suhaag raat, people definitely won't prepare the feasibility plan for someone's else wedding .
Raj: but main Raj Bajwa hun Owner of SP.tom ..I'll  this plan this right now.

Preet: Raj! Don't be so mean. At least give some respect to these decorations and my bridal make-up. Now please do something romantic.
Raj: theek hai. Let's prepare this after our SR
Preet is very happy.

Raj closes the laptop.
Preet is getting excited.
Raj comes closer to her and hugs her tightly. She too hugs him back and both lost in that hug.
After few minutes Raj comes out of trance and breaks the hug and he starts to search for something. Preet is confused.
Preet: kya hua Raj? What are you searching for?  I am here only..and what will you get in this storeroom ? Our bed is the only thing we can look here.

Raj: I'm searching for mobile
Preet: kyun?( and self talk : He wants to do video shooting of our SR...hey Matarani..what is happening with me...he was perfectly fine till marriage rituals..now what is going on here?..Bhoot sawaar hogya hai wedding planning ka...

Raj:  Mil gaya I have to do this..

Preet- Kya(shocked)..you want to shoot everything ?

Raj- Shoot? what shoot?..I have to set the alarm at 11pm
Preet: relieved by his reply that he will not do video shooting but then again (shocked) kya?
Raj: haan Preet...We have to prepare that plan..bhool gyin ?. So we have to get up in half an hour.
Preet: hey bhagwan! My husband wants to set the alarm on our SR. how unromantic? I can't believe this.
Raj is laughing inside seeing Preet's frustration.
Raj: Preet! Don't talk much. We are running out of time.
Raj again goes to hug her. But she stops him.
Preet: rukhiye!
Raj: kya hua Preet?
Preet: I don't want this robotic and tea time suhaag raat. I want a romantic one
Raj: Preet! I'm in a hurry to go back to my new plan. So now I can't give assurance for a romantic suhaag raat...sab jaldi jaldi krna padega
Preet is frustrated.
Preet: theek hai. You complete your work first. After that let's think about our Suhaag Raat.
Raj:(smirks) Thank you Preet

Preet: ( selftalk ; Raj is definitely out of mind...I have to do something )Raj!

Raj: Preet! Don't call me Raj
Preet: then what else should I call you? Pati Parameshwar , Prananath or Patidev ?
Raj: dekhoo Preet! Now I'm not your husband...so you don't call me Raj.
Preet: kya? You are not my husband? Then whose husband you are?
Raj: Preeettt!!!
Preet is annoyed

Raj: call me 'Raj sir'
Preet: on the entire planet, you are the only husband who asks his wife to call him sir!
Raj: Preet! Now I'm your boss and you are my assistant. Got it?
Preet: this is our Suhaag Raat. Got it?
Raj: chup
Preet: Khhota kahin ka!
Raj: quiettt !
Preet:...
Raj: now watch this presentation carefully
Raj starts to explain the project details to Preet. But she is not at all interested and she is waiting for the presentation to end. Raj is enjoying Preet's restlessness.

Preet lost her patience and she pulls Raj and kisses his cheek.
Raj is very happy but he teases her.
Raj: Preet! My assistant is not allowed to kiss my cheek. Don't do this again Preet: what would you do, if I repeat the kiss?
Raj: I'll kick you out of this room
Preet is shocked and looking at him with her mouth wide open
Raj controls his laughter with difficulty.
Preet comes out of shock.
Preet: what did you say just now?
Raj: I'll kick you out of this room
Preet: how dare you?
Raj: Preet! chup. Now I'm the boss. So I can do whatever I want ? This is my house...my storeroom...my bed...
Preet: and I am your wife

Raj: Preeettt!

Preet- Raj I know my name is Preet...not Preeett!!!

Raj- Preeett!

Preet- see see..now you shouting at me. On our SR I am facing so much.

Raj-Preet..shut up!
Preet: Why? are you an idiot or what? On our suhaag raat you want to send me out of the room for having kissed your cheek...abhi humari shaadi hui hai!!!and you are saying me to be quiet?

Raj couldn't control and bursts into laughter again. ( hi girls, I have lost the count of how many times Raj burst into laughter in this OS.)

Finally,  Preet realizes that her husband is playing some prank.
Preet:(selftalk)Idiot ! Are you purposely doing all these to annoy me? Now let me show you, who I am.
Raj is still laughing.
Preet:(selftalk) Raj! Now itself you laugh as much as you want. Because here after I won't give you an opportunity to laugh.
Raj is trying to control his laughter and he decides to stop teasing her.
Preet:(selftalk) sorry Preet! I have teased you too much. But here after I won't.

On one hand Preet is getting into revenge mood and on the other hand Raj is getting into romantic mood.
Preet smirks at him thinking about her revenge plan.
Raj is looking at her romantically.
Raj couldn't control himself and he goes to hug her.

Preet:(shouts) sir rukhiye!
Raj: (shocked) kya hua Preet?
Preet: why are you trying to hug your assistant? What would happen if this news leaks out to the media?
Raj: kya?
Preet: you only told me..I am your assistant so... now I'm your assistant.
Raj: par Preet...
Preet: sir! Now please do your work. Otherwise your unromantic client will take you to court for having failed to prepare for his wedding because of your suhaag raat. Then you will put the blame on me.
Raj: Preettt!!

Preet ignores him and takes a random book from the side table and she starts pretend to reading  sincerely.( that Storeroom has everything ..I tell you)

Raj: Preet
Preet:...
Raj: Preet
Raj: what are you doing?
G: I am reading a book. Can't you see that? Now don't disturb me.
Raj: acha. But why are you reading this book?
Raj: this is not a novel but phone directory  and more over you are reading advertisements.
Preet: now only realizes that she is holding phone directory and reading ads
Raj: bolo Preet! What are you reading in this?
Preet: wo..wo...that is none of your business... now concentrate on your presentation.
Raj realizes that Preet tries to annoy him and he again goes into revenge mood.

Raj:(selftalk)accha. ,,now she wants to take revenge. Let's see, who is going to win this battle.
Raj again starts to watch presentation.

( I've lost the hope that RajPreet's suhaag raat will happen today)

Preet see him through the corner of her eyes and disappointed.
Preet:(selftalk)Stupid (she will say lot's of bad words to her own hubby..Poor Raj). why don't he try to convince me?
Raj sees Preet's tension through the corner of his eyes and smirks.
Preet:(selftalk) Raj Bajwa just 5 minutes, you are going to talk to me..wait

Preet notices a psychiatrist's number on the ads. She decides to tease Raj so she calls that psychiatrist.
Raj:(shocked&shouts) Preet! Ye tum kya kar rahi ho?
Preet: I'm making a phone call
Raj: Preet! tum pagal hogayi ho kya?
Preet: kyun?..You have become mad then let me also have some fun.
Raj: this is our Suhaag raat. Now you are not supposed to call anyone
Preet: acha. Are we doing what we are supposed to do in the suhaag raat? (Asks sarcastically)
Raj:...
Preet: nai na? So let me make this call.
Raj: whom are you calling Preet?
Preet: a psychiatrist
Raj:(teases) very good decision Preet... ab jaldi call caro. You definitely need to consult a psychiatrist.
Preet:(selftalk)gadha kahin ka... now see.
Raj:(selftalk) is she really going to call psychiatrist?
Preet calls the psychiatrist.

Sukkhi And Pammi's SR
our Psychiatrist Pammi and our Advocate cum Panditji Sukkhi also got married today. Sukkhi is the pandit who did everything in RajPreet's wedding This is their Suhaag raat too.
Sukkhi is about to hug Pammi and phone rings.

Pammi attends the call.

Pammi : hello
Preet: hello! can I speak to Dr. Pammi?
Pammi: yes! Speaking. Who is this?
Preet didn't want to reveal her identity. So she lies
Preet: doctor! I'm Mrs. X speaking
Pammi: Mrs. X?
Sukkhi is silently watching Pammi
Preet: yes
Pammi misunderstands Preet's 'yes' for English alphabet 'S'
Pammi: are you Mrs. X or Mrs. S?
Preet: actually I'm Mrs. RB. But for you I'm Mrs. X
Pammi: theek hai ji . Mrs. X! How can I help you?
Raj:(whispers) Preet! What are you doing?
Preet puts the phone in loud speaker mode.
Preet: Doctor. aaj meri suhaag raat hai
Pammi: congrats!
Raj: Preet! ab ye call cut karo
Pammi: actually, this is my suhaag raat also
Preet:(happy) really?
Pammi: haan
Sukkhi is yawning.
Preet: what a coincidence?
Pammi: haan
Preet: doctor! Is everything alright there?

Pammi: haan. How about your suhaag raat?
Preet: it is a sad story doctor..I am not at all happy
Raj: Preeettt!!
Preet gestures Raj to be quiet
Pammi: what happened Mrs. X?
Preet: nothing happened doctor. That is why I called you

Raj is shocked.
Pammi:(confused)
Preet: in our suhaag raat my husband tells me to call him 'sir'
Pammi: what? Sir?
Preet: haan.
Pammi: but why?
Preet: I don't know
Pammi: there is something wrong
Preet: yes doctor. Let me tell you one more thing
Pammi: hmmm

Preet: I  kissed his cheek. But he is threatening me that he is going to kick me out of the room if I repeat the kiss..tussi dasso main kya karun?
Pammi: Mrs. X! Why don't you try some other place other than cheek?
Preet :Good idea... doctor ek minute
Raj:(murmurs) ye kaise doctor hai?
Preet leans over Raj and goes to kiss his lip.
Raj is shocked and leans backward. 
Preet comes back to her original position.
Preet: doctor! This time I tried to kiss his lip. But it didn't work. In SR whether all men behave like this or my husband is the only exception?
Raj grinds his teeth
Pammi: one second Mrs.X
Pammi kisses Sukkhi's lip. Sukkhi goes to dreamland.

Sukkhi & Pammi both lost in the kiss
Preet: doctor!
Pammi:...
Preet: doctor! Are you on the line?
Pammi:...
Preet:(shouts) doctorrr!!! Kithhe chal gyin?
Pammi breaks from the kiss and comes out of the trance.
Pammi: haan Mrs. X! Here the lip kiss works well. So I think all men are not like your husband.
Preet: doctor! ab mein kya karun?
Pammi: now try to kiss Mr. X's forehead
Raj is annoyed
Preet tries to kiss Raj's forehead. Raj moves back this time also
Preet: doctor! It too didn't work
Pammi: ok. Let me try to kiss
Preet:(shocked) kya? Doctor! Do you want to kiss my husband?
Raj:(whispers)Preet! Ye sab band karo abhi isi waqt !!
Pammi: don't worry Mrs. X. I have my own husband for that
Preet is relieved
Pammi: now be on the line
Preet:hmm
Pammi kisses Sukkhi's forehead and Sukkhi kisses her forehead too
Pammi: Mrs.X! With my husband, the forehead kiss also works. I'm sure, definitely there is a problem with your husband
Raj feels like killing our Dr.Pammi
Preet: doctor! What should I do now?
Pammi: better you divorce him.
Preet: woh kaise?
Raj lost his patience and he snatches the phone from Preet and cuts the call.

Preet snatches her phone back from Raj.
Raj: Preet, ab phone do
Preet: ye meri phone hai. I won't give
Raj: ab tum bi meri hi ho. So your phone also belongs to me.
Preet: listen sir...
Raj: again sir?
Preet: haan...SIR , now I'm not your wife but your assistant

Raj: acha. Then get out of my room..means storeroom
Preet:kyaaa?
Raj: get out
Preet: why should I get out?.ouchh !

Raj-Preet..what happened?(eye lock happens)

Preet(annoyingly)- these mosquitoes !!...Don't know what's going on with me?..First Storeroom..then no SR and now these  mosquitoes.

Raj- wait ! Preet..apply this ..golomos tube..golomos laago..macchar bhagao

Preet- hynn..Golomos...you keep this in your pocket.

Raj- yup!! Even I apply to.

Preet- yuck!! Means you don't want our SR and want me to apply so that we can't even try to make SR?

Raj(laughs)- what?..Preet... Just shut up! What are you saying?

Preet- Yes..I am right..You want me to go out from here right?
Raj: look...I don't have space for any extra luggage in my room..and as you can see this room is already occupied with lots of things.
Preet:(mouth wide open) why not..this is actually a storeroom not your bedroom...and  Are you calling me an extra luggage?
Raj: exactly! Ab samjhi!
Preet: fool ... I won't leave you alone.
Raj smirks.

Now this is too much for Preet.

Preet calls officer Aman Pahuja to report about her husband
Raj: Preet! Now whom are you calling?
Preet: officer Aman Pahuja
Raj:(shocked) lekin kyun?

Preet: chup
Aman's wife Gunjan picks up the call. Preet puts the phone on loud speaker and continues to talk
(Gunjan): hello!
Preet: hello! Can I speak to Aman sir?
Gunjan: he is out of station
Preet: theek hai. May I know who is on the line?
Gunjan: I'm his wife, Gunjan Pahuja
Preet: nice to talk to you ma'am
Raj is silently listening to their conversation.
Gunjan: same here
Preet: btw where is sir?

Gunjan: my husband has gone to Paris for honeymoon.

Raj and Preet both are shocked to hear Gunjan's reply.

RajPreet both have forgotten about their fight and they become cordial.

(Don't know guys..their SR will happen or not)

Preet whispers in Raj's ears: Raj! wife bina honeymoon kaise ho sakta hai?
Raj is also very curious to know the answer.

Raj: Preet! I too don't know... you ask Mrs. Pahuja
Preet: theek hai
Gunajn: hello!...hello!..
Preet: haan Gunjan ma'am! Can I ask you something?
Gunjan: hmmm
Preet: without you, how can your husband go for honeymoon?
Gunjan: my husband is such a stingy person. He won't spend money that easily. ...he thought that, if both of us go for the honeymoon, it will cost more. So he has gone with his friend.

On hearing Gunjan's reply, Raj starts to laugh.
Raj: honeymoon with friend. Interesting! This is something new..I think I have to add this to my list...plan for honeymoon with your own moon.
Preet gestures him to keep quiet and he stops laughing and whispers in Preet's ear.
Raj: Preet! Now ask her, whether it is a girl friend or boyfriend our officer has gone with
Preet: theek hai..I  too curious to know it
Raj: ab pucho
Preet: Gunjan ma'am! Has sir gone with his girlfriend?

Gunjan: (says angrily) listen! Don't dare to talk about my husband like that. He is a man of one woman.
Preet: sorry ma'am. Par iska matlab...
Gunjan: yes! He has gone with his boyfriend Nihal

Raj is laughing  hard..holding his stomach

Preet: but madam why did sir go with Nihal sir?
Gunjan: because, Mr. Nihal will share half the expenditure of the honeymoon
Raj whispers in Preet's ear: Preet! Now ask her, what else our officer shares with his friend.
Preet blindly follows Raj's words (Preet is really innocent in this OS)and she asks Gunjan
Preet: ma'am what else they will share?
Gunjan:(says very casually) they will share everything that a honeymoon couple usually share.
RajPreet thinks about some dostana scenes.
Preet:(shocked) what?
Raj is laughing holding his stomach...it is hard to stop him now.
Gunjan: haan. After all they have gone on a honeymoon package na? So they are supposed to share everything...it's so simple

Preet: everything?

Gunjan: yes
Preet: acha. ma'am I have one more doubt
Gunjan: what?
Preet: when will you go for your honeymoon?
Raj is also curiously waiting to know Gunjan's answer for Preet's question.
Gunjan: I'm already on honeymoon only
Preet: really?
Gunjan: yes
Preet: where?
Gunjan: Nainital
Preet: are you alone?
Gunjan: what a silly question...how can somebody go to honeymoon without a company?
Preet: but ma'am, now your husband is in Paris right?
Gunjan: so what?
RajPreet are confused.
Preet: ma'am I don't get you
Gunjan: let me  explain
RajPreet have almost forgotten that this is their Suhaag raat and both are curiously waiting for Gunjan's explanation.
Gunjan continues: my husband Aman has gone to Paris for honeymoon with his friend Mr. Nihal...Is this okay?
RajPreet both say in chorus: Yes 
Gunjan is too involved in telling the honeymoon story. So she didn't notice Raj's voice.
Gunjan: similarly, I have come to Nainital for honeymoon with my friend Sakshi
RajPreet both almost faint.
Gunjan is confused by the silence on the other end.
Gunjan: hello! Is anybody there...hello...hello..kitthe gye??
RajPreet are too shocked to respond.
Gunjan:helllooo!!!!
RajPreet:...
Gunjan:(selftalk) I think the call got disconnected.
Gunjan cuts the call and wonders: by the way... who is that girl? Why did I tell her the entire honeymoon story?
Gunjan she thinks about her family reputation and faints.

Back to RajPreet...
they are still in shock.

Preet: Raj! ye kaise family hai?
Raj: very bad...really bad !
Preet: for honeymoon, husband is going to Paris with his boyfriend
Raj: and wife is going to Nainital with her girlfriend
Preet: what is happening to the family system in our country?
Raj: good question.
RajPreet both burst into laughter. 
Raj: but Preet! I promise you. For our honeymoon, I'll definitely take you with me
Preet: ye lo! You first finish our suhaag raat properly. After that, let's think about our honeymoon.
Now only RajPreet realize that this is their suhaag raat. RajPreet both get into romantic mood. Raj pulls Preet towards him. When Raj is about to kiss her lips, they both remember their fight a few minutes back.  They again get into fighting mood and move away from each other without kissing.
Preet:(selftalk) Not again!!! On suhaag raat, he is not even ready to kiss me... ye kaise pati hai?
Raj again starts to enjoy Preet's restlessness.
Preet: sir!
Preet: can I say something?
Raj: kya?
Preet: you should become a sanyasi
Raj: haan...You are right Preet. It would have been better than marrying you
Preet:(says angrily) Urrghhh... Definitely I'm going to divorce you
Raj:(teases her) good decision..I support you dear!

Preet lost her patience and calls our lawyer cum Panditji  Sukkhi.
Raj: Preet! Whom you are calling now?
Preet: lawyer
Raj: haan haan...jaldi karo Preet...shubh kaam main deri nhi karte
Preet gives him an angry look.

Sukkhi and Pammi are about to hug and Sukkhi's phone rings
(Sukkhi): who is calling at this time?
Sukkhi takes his phone.
Sukkhi: excuse me Pammi
(Pammi): ji
Sukkhi attends the call: hello
Preet: am I speaking to lawyer Sukkhi?
Sukkhi: ji
Preet : sir! I need your help
Raj whispers in Preet's ear : Preet! Now put the phone in loudspeaker mode. You phone calls very interesting. I too want to hear the conversation. I amy get one more good idea for my company..

Preet- typical businessman !..Pagal Pati dev!

Raj-Preettt! Come on do it!

Preet agrees and puts the phone in loud speaker mode.
Sukkhi: what can I do for you madamji?
Preet: actually I want to divorce my husband
Raj: Preet! Tell him that it is our mutual decision
Preet gives him a stern look.
Sukkhi: but madamji, when did you get married?
Preet: today
Sukkhi:(shocked) kya?
Preet: yes
Sukkhi: that's sad... but why do you want to divorce him?
Preet: because he is the worst husband I have ever seen.

Sukkhi: how many husbands you have seen?
Preet:(shocked) kya? What did you ask?
Raj starts to laugh.
Sukkhi: I'm asking you how many husbands you have.
This time Raj also becomes angry by Sukkhi's question. RajPreet both start to scold Sukkhi one after the other
Preet: ullu de patthe
Raj: idiot

Preet: khhotey!

Raj: dumbo
Sukkhi is shocked to hear that.
Preet: lawyer sir! How dare you to ask me like this?
Raj: hey Pandit..lawyer whoever you are! Don't dare to ask my wife these types of questions. Otherwise I'll kill you through the phone itself.
Sukkhi is terrified by Raj's death threat. And Pammi  is confused to see Sukkhi's face.
Pammi: Sukkhi kya hua?
Sukkhi:(whispers) Pammi! ssshhh
Preet: lawyer sir! Now listen carefully. I've only one husband and he is very sweet
Sukkhi: ji madamji
Preet kisses Raj's cheek again and Raj is happy.
Raj: hey lawyer! Did you hear what my wife just said?
Sukkhi: ji sirji
Raj kisses Preet's cheek and she is very happy.
Sukkhi:(fumbles) ma'am! May I know who is speaking
Preet: I'm X's wife
Sukkhi misunderstands that Preet has said "ex-wife".
Sukkhi: madamji! Whose ex-wife you are?
Preet: what? Ex-wife?
Raj gets more angry

Raj: hey you idiot! I warned you not to ask my wife these type of questions? Why are you repeating them? Are you planning for your own murder in my hands? I am a big planner and will plan some disastrous for you..you understand?

Sukkhi is shivering in fear. Pammi is very confused to see her husband's reactions.
Raj kisses Preet's forehead and says softly: don't worry my baby. This lawyer is such an idiot
Preet hugs Raj and says: you are right darling
Sukkhi is hell confused by RajPreet's romantic dialogue...he gathers courage and asks: ma'am do you really want to divorce your husband?
Preet hugs Raj more tightly and says: haan lawyer sir! I want to divorce him immediately
Raj smiles and tightens the hug further.

(Guys. I think RajPreet  are totally gone case now)

Sukkhi: but ma'am you need to have a strong reason to apply for divorce
Preet comes out of Raj's embrace and replies: lawyer sir! I don't get you
Sukkhi: let me list all the possible reasons for divorce and you pick one out of them
Preet: okay
Sukkhi: reason no.1: your husband is having an extra-marital affair.
Preet is too shocked to react.
Raj's blood is boiling.
Sukkhi: reason no.2: your husband kissed his ex-girl friend in front of you
RajPreet both are grinding their teeth.
Sukkhi: reason no.3: your husband physically abused you.
Raj is hugging Preet lovingly.
Sukkhi: reason no.4: your husband's ex-wife has come again into his life
RajPreet are losing their patience
Sukkhi: reason no 5: your husband's son, who was born in an illegal affair, is claiming a share in your husband's property
RajPreet feel like killing Sukkhi
Sukkhi: reason No.6...
Raj: I'll tell the reason no.6
Sukkhi: ji sir
Raj: reason no.6: her husband has murdered her lawyer.
Sukkhi: who is that lawyer sir?
Raj: hey Dumbo! You are the one. Now don't go anywhere. I'm coming to murder you. Did you hear me right?
Raj cuts the call.

Sukkhi literally faints and falls flat on the bed. Pammi is shocked and worried about her suhaag raat with Sukkhi.

Pammi: Sukkhi kya hua?
Sukkhi: Pammi! the Gunda of Punjab has issued me a death threat
Pammi: Gunda of Punjab? Who is it?
Sukkhi: the person who just now spoke to me on phone
Pammi: lekin kyun?
Sukkhi: because he loves his wife crazily
Pammi: (confused) so what?
Sukkhi: Pammi let me sleep
Sukkhi closes his eyes tightly and tries to sleep.
Pammi: Sukkhi! don't sleep. Now what about our Suhaag raat?
Sukkhi: if the Gunda  leaves me alive, let's think about our suhaag raat later
Pammi: but Sukkhi...
Sukkhi: Pammi tussi thand pa aur chup krke soja. If you say one more word, I'll divorce you right now
Pammi: what?
Sukkhi starts to sleep
Pammi:Hayee ni mummy...ab kya karegi Pammi??

(thinks about RajPreet & wonders) but who these two people are? Where did they come from? Why they spoiled my suhaag raat through phone itself? God...you should be praised for having made such an incredible pieces.

At  RajPreet bedroom
Raj: Preet! Don't you get any other good lawyer?
Preet: why should I get a good lawyer?
Raj: to divorce me
Preet: Raj! I was just joking. How can I live without you? You are my love..my life..my everything.
Raj: then why did you call that lawyer?

Preet: I've heard about him. He has never gone to a court. That is why I called him just to annoy you.
Raj: acha. Do you want to annoy me on our suhaag raat?
Preet: but you are the one who started it. Why did you tease me?
Raj: Preet! I wanted to set right an old pending account. So I decided to frustrate you
Preet: old account?
Raj:haan! In this whole year you annoyed me a lot...and you frustrated me like hell ..so before our suhaag raat. I took revenge for that.
Preet:(confused) what? How rude!!
Raj:(smiles) Preet. Leave it. Let's think about our Suhaag raat now
Preet: theek hai
Raj:(teases her) Preet! Do you know how to start suhaag raat?
Preet: I don't know. But why are you asking me?
Raj: because, I too don't know how to start
Preet: (shocked) really?
Raj:(says with fake innocence) haan Preet
Preet:(sad) ab hum kya karenge?
Raj: karenge kya? Now let's sleep
Preet: what? Are we really going to sleep on our suhaag raat?
Raj: then what else can we do Preet?
Preet:(thinks)
Raj hides his smile.
Preet: haaan! meri paas ek idea hai

Preet: let's copy the bollywood suhaag raat scenes
Raj: very good idea. but Preet, I have never seen a bollywood SR scenes.

Preet- what kind of wedding planner you are?

Raj- makes puppy face.
Preet: Okay don't worry ! I have watched a lot of them. I'll guide you what to do
Raj: (smiles at her innocence) theek hai Preet.
Preet: first. You go and get changed to a sherwani.
Raj: Preet! There is no time for that. We have already wasted lot of time
Preet: theek hai. Now go to the door, turn and walk towards me with a romantic look.
Raj goes to the door, turns and walks to Preet.
Preet: Raj! Now sit near me
Raj controls his laughter and sits near Preet
Preet: very good. Raj! Now look into my eyes.
Both looks into each other's eye and eye lock happens.
Preet is so sincere in guiding Raj on their SR tour. so she comes out of the trance first
Preet: Raj
Raj: haan Preet
Preet: now cup my face and kiss my forehead
Raj goes full romantic and cups her face and kisses her forehead with so much of love.
Preet: now remove my dupatta from my head and remove my jewels.
Raj is losing his self control and he removes Preet's jewels passionately.

Raj kisses Preet's earlobe.
At Raj's kiss, Preet feel current,voltage,power,butterflies,humming bird, everything in her body(guys, if you want you can add to this list...hehehe)
Preet couldn't talk beyond that.
Raj:(whispers in her ear seductively) Preet!
Preet: hmm!
Raj: aage bolo Preet! What should I do next?
Preet is blushing hard
Raj: bolo Preet
Preet: woh...woh...
Raj: haan bolo
Preet: Raj! In the bollywood movies, hereafter they will switch off the light
Raj switches off the light.
Raj: Preet! What is next?
Preet: in those movies, after the lights are switched off, the screen will go dark. So I don't know what will happen next
Raj: don't worry Preet! I know what will happen next
Preet:(excited) really?
Raj: haan Preet. Let me show you what would happen next
Raj pecks her
Preet: Raj...I love U
Raj:Preet, I love U, V, W, X, Y, Z...all alphabets..even 1, 2,3 4,,..

Preet(smiles)- Rajjj!..hits him and hides her face in his chest!

Raj- I love You Preet ..My soniyo.

So finally, RajPreet's suhaag raat starts with all x, y, z...scenes.

The End.

p.s. okay that's it ..leave your comments๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by .Suchi. - 6 years ago
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First to cimment . I just Loved it! This is best RajPreet os I have ever read . I was laughing  all the while reading your ff. This was so funny๐Ÿคฃ. Poor sukhi and pammi  and Aman... oh my God.(maa da ladla begad gaya ).  ๐Ÿคฃ. Edited by rani7131 - 6 years ago
farnazlove thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suchi, i loved it โค๏ธ Preeti u r right its full of fun ๐Ÿ˜› I still love RajPreet alot.but I hate that CVs.I think Rajpreets real suhagrat toh store room meim hi hoga.wise bhi store room toh dono house meim hai ๐Ÿคฃ
.Suchi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani7131

First to cimment . I just Loved it! This is best RajPreet os I have ever read . I was laughing  all the while reading your ff. This was so funny๐Ÿคฃ. Poor sukhi and pammi  and Aman... oh my God.(maa da ladla begad gaya ).  ๐Ÿคฃ.

Thank you Di ๐Ÿ˜†
.Suchi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: farnazlove

Suchi, i loved it โค๏ธ Preeti u r right its full of fun ๐Ÿ˜› I still love RajPreet alot.but I hate that CVs.I think Rajpreets real suhagrat toh store room meim hi hoga.wise bhi store room toh dono house meim hai ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you Pravi ๐Ÿ˜†
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great one Suchi!!! Keep it up!!
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG just read this.. It was sooo funny... Well done Suchi. U r so talented, keep it up. Definitely the best OS of RajPreet... 
.Suchi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash.raje17

Great one Suchi!!! Keep it up!!

Thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š
.Suchi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: laney

OMG just read this.. It was sooo funny... Well done Suchi. U r so talented, keep it up. Definitely the best OS of RajPreet... 

Thank you so much Maria ๐Ÿ˜†