Cuteness Overloaded <3

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
How many of u went awww seeing the precap?  I surely did. The way Baji calls Kashi peshwanbai there was a sense of belonging there and I absolutely loved it ❤️ At least for some days if they ignore Mastani and focus on Baji's reign as Peshwa with a lil bit of Baji Kashi n the Peshwa household the show can go back to its glorious days.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes it was so delightful to see it!😳
I hope he whacks his brains and sets things right between them <3
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: .-Amethyst-.

Yes it was so delightful to see it!😳

I hope he whacks his brains and sets things right between them <3

Me too n I also hope makers don't turn Kashi into a shallow minded woman or a vamp. Watching the epi now n why are makers hell bent on showing Kashi to be a pretty dumb rich woman n even Anubai seems more mature than her 😡
Edited by BeyondHorizon - 6 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Bhiu is getting onto my nerves 😡 and so is Kashi. Kashi is extremely dumb while Bhiu is supremely annoying. It is a wife's right and duty to do her husband's aarti after he comes home victorious but she had to go forward 🤢 
zaniax thumbnail
Cuteness went to waste! As Bajirao was more focused on Bihu 🥱
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaniax

Cuteness went to waste! As Bajirao was more focused on Bihu 🥱

Couldn't agree more with u 
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Guys has anyone seen the Telly Tadka segments? The makers are butchering Kashi even more 😵 There is one scene where Baji is trying to explain to Kashi her duties as a peshwanbai but she is staring, lost n when he snaps her out of it she huffs and walks away. Another one where she is more than eager to snatch the house keys from Radhabai 😡 Ugh! The cuteness is certainly way too annoying. Kashi is dumber than the dumbest 😵 I should probably change the title to Dumbness Overloaded now 😵