Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
its sad to see such a painful track, was thinking Nandini will have her own baby, again they made her Daima first to that Bindusaar, now to Dharma.
i am still hoping they will show Nandini's child in this week, hope its alive.

CV's are really sadist to the core😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I also wanted to see her baby 😊
I hope they did not kill the baby😡
JannatNigam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The episode itself was great. Though I must say, I was extremely disappointed when I found out that she doesn't have a kid. The misunderstandings will soon clear out and the whole family will reunite. And it will be really sad for Bindusar to find out that he has killed his brother because of a misunderstanding😭 It's quite obvious that she probably lost the baby due to the incident because she doesn't have one. Even the people she's staying with didn't mention anything about the baby. It might be that they are hinding it due to her poor condition. Still I hope nothing has happened to the baby. Edited by Mrs.Maurya - 6 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mrs.Maurya

The episode itself was great. Though I must say, I was extremely disappointed when I found out that she doesn't have a kid. The misunderstandings will soon clear out and the whole family will reunite. And it will be really sad for Bindusar to find out that he has killed his brother because of a misunderstanding😭 It's quite obvious that she probably lost the baby due to the incident because she doesn't have one. Even the people she's staying with didn't mention anything about the baby. It might be that they are hinding it due to her poor condition. Still I hope nothing has happened to the baby.

i am expecting some Ekta's formula atleast for the baby here, its no logic the baby would have survived such an accident.
want the Miracle of Ekta kapoors touch atleast for the baby.

I will not be liking bindusaar if baby would not have survived