7th August - Live Update(Shaurya rides Bicycle)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Nikita taunting Mahek how she hurted her and rohith and pammi making fun of her. .Ajay tells we have breaked their 15 tiffins ...Pammi taunts you took so many goons and only managed to break 15 tiffins...Mahek reaches ratan chacha's dhabaa and starts cooking and she wishes if she had all ladies team support and kanta Mansi and Nehal also reach there..and tells Vicky went to their office and he will handle the situation till they reach with tiffin... Jeevan tells how we are gonna reach there ...Ratan tells his waiters cycle is their but how will they put so many tiffins on that ... Shaurya tells i will do it...he ties a box backside the cycle and he rides the cycle...Mahek ..kanta Mansi and Nehal are in auto and mehak ask the driver to stop...and they go into a Mandir for prayers...the owner of the company tells he has only 5 Minutes..a police man stops Shaurya saying a minister convey is going from there ... later the Constable call that the route of minister has changed...and ask Shaurya to go...Ajay calls and talk  all rubbish with her asking her to come and work for him as Shaurya won't be able to deliver it on time... Shaurya comes and snatch the phone and ask what work he will give him and tells he is coming there to pay the Advance in one hour... everyone celebrate in Sharma house... Mahek takes Shaurya aside and tells we will go and throw money on his face ... Shaurya tells you throw money I will slap on his face so that he remembers us ...Mahek goes to make halwaa for everyone... Vicky comes and tells we have cracked so many deals and earned crores but haven't felt so happy... Shaurya tells it because we did it for everyone...and mahek tells when we do things for others than happiness double ..Mahek brings halwa and they have it...Mansi tells it would be nice if we were able to see Ajay face...he dials Aawara...and they see pammi and Nikita fighting and Ajay taking out all frustration... sharnas laugh seeing that...Mahek tells what fun you will be doing Vicky ..Mohit use to do all this things...they get sad remembering him .. Shaurya cheers them up...and tells Mahek thanks him..and hugs him...Mahek tells she will also come with him, Shaurya tells don't know what they are planning...Mahek tells we are not less than them...
Coming up ... MehRya on scooty...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Bulbul will be there in a scene I guess after break...when MehRya are on bike 
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
So the great Sk on cycle... Saw the pic on insta... Ll comment later on tht... Sim you were looking for tht scooty... I hope everyone's is happy now.. Is tht Mehak's scooty Sham?? 
dewcute thumbnail
Shaurya is on a cycle...next is he eating pan, every single freaking prediction is coming true!!! 🤣
Shamz15 thumbnail
MehRya are on bike and mahek ask him to sit straight and he tells he isn't used to it and she tells if he will fell In a pit...and Shaurya teases her and Shaurya teases her saying he is looking cute... Shaurya tells he became cute from hot ...Mahek tells look girl's are checking you out but they don't know that this lion has turned old.. Shaurya ask did I grow old...Mahek tells if you don't Romance after marriage you will be old only... Shaurya tells he will buy a car and gift him once things sort out and teach her driving..

Nehal is in market when she saw a rakhi shop and wants to buy it but kanta scolds her saying he is does for us ..
shristi0706 thumbnail
Jiya don't put ideas in their brain... 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Anyone wants to see him on tricycle ??
What Cv's are doing🤣
Edited by Shamrouz - 6 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Kya din agaye hain shaurya ke...cycle me delivery karna chala.. Delivery boy banke...🤣
dewcute thumbnail
what the hell? If they had scooty,then why did shaurya take cycle...

Stupid cvs! 😆 Edited by dewcute - 6 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Weren't we all discussing yesterday how guys get angry if we call them cute??? CVs r you really stalking our forum now..