New article: Kay Kay Menon excited about "Sparsh"

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Kay Kay Menon excited about short film 'Sparsh'

By IANS  |   Published: 04th August 2017 05:03 PM  |  

Last Updated: 04th August 2017 05:03 PM  |   A+A A-   |  

Kay Kay Menon. (Photo: Youtube)

MUMBAI: Actor Kay Kay Menon has teamed up with director Ankoosh Bhatt for a short film titled "Sparsh", and he says the growth of the format is proof people are liking it.

It also features Mishal Raheja, Prashant Narayanan and Puja Gupta.

"Kay Kay is one of the best actors that Bollywood has. It is always a pleasure to work with him. The short film format is like T-20 cricket, wherein you have to tell the entire story in a very short span of time. But just like T-20 cricket, short films are also very exciting to make," Bhatt said in a statement.

Kay Kay is excited about the association too.

"The digitalization of content and growing penetration of internet has brought in a lot of opportunities for filmmakers who aspire to showcase stories in a few minutes. The way short films are growing, is proof enough that people like the format," he said.

Mishal has not just acted in the film, but assisted Bhatt too.

"It's a small but tough role. Ankoosh had directed Prashant and me for Encounter' and hence it was like a reunion," Mishal said.

Prashant said: "The movie is based on prejudices that people form based on appearances. The film speaks about breaking the stereotypes."

Produced by Barun Dash and Sabyasachi Mishra of Social Diaries Productions, the film will be releasing around Independence Day.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Independence Day is around the corner.  Even if it's for a two minute cameo, at least we'll get to see MR on screen in a new avatar. ðŸ˜ƒ  I'm guessing his character is all out negative considering that he'll be fighting Kay Kay in his scene.
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Independence Day is around the corner.  Even if it's for a two minute cameo, at least we'll get to see MR on screen in a new avatar. ðŸ˜ƒ  I'm guessing his character is all out negative considering that he'll be fighting Kay Kay in his scene.

So we could watch it in the movie soon. I'm just happy. Finally, to see it.😃
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: zajedno

So we could watch it in the movie soon. I'm just happy. Finally, to see it.😃

Yup, Zajie!  In 9 days we'll able to watch this film. ðŸ˜ƒ
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ~DaZZ|ing~

Yup, Zajie!  In 9 days we'll able to watch this film. ðŸ˜ƒ

One message for Mishal. Dear Mishal, please shoot every day for a movie that we can watch.
beignet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
TFS Dazz 
Yay exciting news... wish surprises keep following ðŸ˜ƒ
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing DAZZ...
amivp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looking forward to watch this movie!!!
Thanks for sharing, DAZZ!
Mishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zajedno

One message for Mishal. Dear Mishal, please shoot every day for a movie that we can watch.

Haha Zaj...wish he follows your advice.

Can you imagine it's going to be a year soon & we've all been waiting patiently since.
And all we get to see is a min. Or so of him in this "Short  Movie"...I am sooo ðŸ˜²
But I guess, Something is better than nothing...😊
TFS Dazz...🤗
~DaZZ|ing~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mishfan

Haha Zaj...wish he follows your advice.

Can you imagine it's going to be a year soon & we've all been waiting patiently since.
And all we get to see is a min. Or so of him in this "Short  Movie"...I am sooo ðŸ˜²
But I guess, Something is better than nothing...😊
TFS Dazz...🤗

Have we really been patient or impatient, Mish? ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†  At times, I really wish MR wasn't as notoriously fastidious as he is when it comes to characters and shows. 😕  Then again, he wouldn't be Mishal Raheja if he were to settle for anything but the best. ðŸ˜‰
Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 6 years ago