The liveliness gone

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
CVs never kept us in suspension for a long time. Nandini is alive
So much exaggeration in the introduction of Bindisaar..he fights with a tiger;they try to use his gymnastics to the maximum possible.He doesn't laugh; all ladies fall for him;he tries to be so valiant and energetic and says that thousands of ladies there for him..but he doesn't care for any body 

Now Helana rules the kingdom in the name of CGM. Can she establish her own kingdom with the bravery of Bindu and wants her son as a shadow king?

Still everybody is there including dadi and  Greek gang including Magasthenes

Bindu never laughs..is it due to guilt feeling of murdering his mother?

Every thing is OK

But the liveliness gone ; beauty of the scenes vanished; A light in the mahal that gave meaning and spiritual sustenance to his soul and to the whole world has gone out. And it is now extinguished. Something that for him was central to his inner life has gone, lost through the greed,  arrogance, and  ego-centered people of Magadh
In due respect to Rajat Tokas I stop with this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
With the precap they showed, it's definitely not out of guilt that bindu doesn't smile or laugh. Btw, is that girl they showed at the end meant to be opposite siddharth? She's an awful actress. She screeches whilst speaking her dialogues, and her dialogue delivery is almost robotic. She will look like a joker opposite siddharth. Could they not find a better actress? ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡
JanakNandini thumbnail
iam disappointed 
no shok sabha for Nandini. moora i hate her m
nobody except cgm and chaku remember nandini. 
moora is a selfish lady.She is more cruel  than nand.
all want bindu married .i say today they were crap.
Nandini is alive.Dharma entry.
bindu has many girls on his life.He cannot be cgm's son in any case.
he has no guilt...utterly nonsense.

i think cgm and nandini will vanish from screen leaving to bindu and dharma love story.
if that the case how can we watch? not fair.
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think they are heading towards end of this beautiful concept CN which totally vanished by CVs in just few weeks.
It's better to nothing comment on the new faces..The way they drastically drag all the character with in few episodes it's unfair to comment on them..And it's their bad luck..

Peoples love towards the show or CN or RS (all are disappointed)

You can't hold audience with poor script or whatever leap you taken..(u can hold audience for 1 week 2 week  but not beyond that)

Will miss this Jodi very much ,which hold me to watch this concept till date .
Edited by Ipsi_Sushant - 6 years ago
fairylovelyme thumbnail
Bindu sara  has just entered and he is 15 how can they think of his marriage now?
The story will lose it's twist if the boy gets married.
They must show that innocent romance and love like what happened between prithvi and sanyogita in dharthi ka veer yodha prithviraj chauhan.

siva06 thumbnail

CVs never kept  us in  suspension for a long time.Nandini is alive.A great solace to us

They try to picturize Bindu at par with his father.Will it hold?

He says pranam to his badimaa by touching her feet..so he is going to be a puppet in the hands of that vicious gang

Moora looks for a bride to his potha.What about his son?.

The poor CGM leads a life of sanyasi after the separatuion of his love.

Who is that mota girl, CVs try to pair her with Bindu..a disastrous move

Any how, if they deviate from the original story,they are sure to meet downfall

Let them redeem themselves;Make Bindu realize his mistakes; join him with his father; let him search for his chotimaa and bring her back to mahal and root out all the evils.

Can anybody say otherwise..our Chandra sizzles in his simple white Dhoti..the aura and charismatic looks brighten the screen.

Can they run the show sidelining him?

siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

iam disappointed 

no shok sabha for Nandini. moora i hate her m
nobody except cgm and chaku remember nandini. 
moora is a selfish lady.She is more cruel  than nand.
all want bindu married .i say today they were crap.
Nandini is alive.Dharma entry.
bindu has many girls on his life.He cannot be cgm's son in any case.
he has no guilt...utterly nonsense.

i think cgm and nandini will vanish from screen leaving to bindu and dharma love story.
if that the case how can we watch? not fair.

ChandraNandini's  love story is an epic saga.Of course the makers dissected  it to nothing
But their chemistry and bonding are beyond description
Let us not equate the love story of PRC with that of Bindu..the starting itself is a calamity and ill fated..that fate girl   
It is human nature..we easily forget the unwanted...stupid Moora..evil Apama...scheming Helana..malay..ahaa..what a combination of relatives...let them turn over the events to punish them and end CN ASAP and can start their Bindu purana in an alag story  
JanakNandini thumbnail
exactly lalli
they did not show cn story itself,now they are going to show bindu... not fair.If they want they can have bindu as spin off story ofcn.Like other serials.Please dont sideline cgm ...It is not fair
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siva06

Who is that mota girl, CVs try to pair her with Bindu..a disastrous move

May be  Nandini's daughter. 

Rani Dharma was the daughter of a brahmin vaid. Educated and soft by nature. Certainly  cannot  be  this awful  girl. 

And as for Chandra Nandini's  love story you cannot  expect  a 'They  lived  happily ever after' fairy  tale  ending  because CGM didn't  happily  live ever after. He renunciated  at 42 when he was at the pinnacle  of  one of the  greatest Indian  Empires. Ekta has probably  imagined a cause for his action and introduced  the  fictitious Nandini. 

And Bindusaar was not a ChandAshok in the  beginning. So he has to  be made normal and a cheerful  and  compassionate  person. This might happen with the return  of  Nandini and the revelation  of truth to him after which we may witness  Aapama's exit. Whether Nandini dies and Chandra adopts sanyas or they together  retire is left to  the  fancy of the  writers.

siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

May be  Nandini's daughter. 

Rani Dharma was the daughter of a brahmin vaid. Educated and soft by nature. Certainly  cannot  be  this awful  girl. 

And as for Chandra Nandini's  love story you cannot  expect  a 'They  lived  happily ever after' fairy  tale  ending  because CGM didn't  happily  live ever after. He renunciated  at 42 when he was at the pinnacle  of  one of the  greatest Indian  Empires. Ekta has probably  imagined a cause for his action and introduced  the  fictitious Nandini. 

And Bindusaar was not a ChandAshok in the  beginning. So he has to  be made normal and a cheerful  and  compassionate  person. This might happen with the return  of  Nandini and the revelation  of truth to him after which we may witness  Aapama's exit. Whether Nandini dies and Chandra adopts sanyas or they together  retire is left to  the  fancy of the  writers.

[/QUOTE

This might happen with the return  of  Nandini and the revelation  of truth to him after which we may witness  Aapama's exit. Whether Nandini dies and Chandra adopts sanyas or they together  retire is left to  the  fancy of the  writers.

The same thoughts were irking me from the beginning..we all know,he abdicated his throne at the age of 42 and odd..Helana was there and she lived even in Ashoka period 

There might have been a strong reason for his giving up his throne...as you said Ekta took this idea , and carried her tale of Nandini

Again Ekta is a daring woman, stubbornly follows her own  ideas

We, fans may raise our voices to the top of the world, but she won't budge...I have seen the sad ending in many of her serials

BUT
as a fancy viewer and an ardent fan of RT, we want the last but one scene.Bindu should realize his mistakes; takes efforts to search for Nandini; reunites her with his papa; let them show some scenes of loving and living together...and as usual we can have the back voice ..announcing his relinquishment and can complete the story

All depend on the foregoing improvement in TRP after introducing Siddharth..Can he give the same sizzling act of RT as in PRC..I doubt