Prerna Sharma Cast Opposite Siddharth Nigam In 'Chandra Nandini'

tysonkai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
http://www.khabare.com/entertainment/exclusive-prerna-sharma-cast-opposite-siddharth-nigam-in-chandra-nandini

It's exciting times for the fans of the television soap, Chandra Nandini. Those who have seen the new promo know that the historical drama is going to take a 20-year-leap and that Chandra's son, Bindusar, will be grown-up now. Siddharth Nigam, who impressed everyone by playing the title role of Ashok Samrat on television earlier, will play Bindusar now. And instead of the love story between Chandra (played by Rajat Tokas) and Nandini, the show will turn into a saga between the father and son.
What's more, Prerna Sharma will play the lead opposite Siddharth, who is not only a fine actor but a great dancer as well. Meanwhile, Prerna will have a prominent role in the daily as the character, Dharma. Edited by tysonkai - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niki. thumbnail
Crap actress opposite siddharth Nigam!🤢 No Grace, no charm nothing. It's better they show more of Rajat and Sid scenes together instead of her and Sid.🤢
fairylovelyme thumbnail
Oh wow wonderful news. but really i do not know who is prerna sharma if you have her picture please share it with us.
And other than that know siddharth he is really best actor.
Niki. thumbnail
Hope they don't show any cringeworthy scenes with that Dharma ðŸ¤¢ Edited by Niki. - 6 years ago
BreezyBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have watched her and she's a pathetic actress with NO GRACE whatsoever! How the hell on Earth did they choose her?! 
I was searching for Dharma's real name only to criticize her nonsensical acting and OMFG her LOOKS! She's okayish but cant match Siddharth's acting or looks. 

The girl who plays Charumathi (Avneet Kaur) should've played Dharma, cause she acts better.