Yuva raj Bindusaar..Chandra heartbroken

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Bindusaar has the genes of both Chandra and Dhurdhara?How can be so cruel and a murderer? We have witnessed the severity of the drugs ,given to him by Helana..it has made him an animal  ..the ready made gossips by maids is also the reason

What a magnanimous souls C & N. The very killer Apama standing there,but nobody has the guts to reveal the truth..the reason is ..relationships get affected..but what about Chandra..his  soul mate ,his equal half has parted away.

Moora..a despicable character..is she the mother of Great CGM..Apama..the TRP eater,fully enjoys her life, smoking cigars..do the CVs want us to hate her immensely?

Even in sleep Bindu calls his chotimaa, so still he has his affection deeply buried in him for her.

CVs play with the human values

They have put some care in hunting sequence..in a dense forest, their hunting looks natural.

To make him happy Nandini dances to his tunes

She was made to fall from the cliff and flows with river...is she alive?

Precap is quite interesting.CGM proclaims the grown up Bimdu as Yuvaraj of Magadh

He  is still searching his Nandini.

In a simple white outfit Rajat looks stunning and gorgeous

There is no  greater agony than bearing the untold sorrow inside him.

I was choking up when watching the scene of his asking the sainicos about his priyasaki

The most impactful of the moment of all is when we see Chandra in his  white dhothi and salve  among the costumes of royal world  ,it is clear that CVs want  to hit us

Edited by siva06 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JanakNandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: siva06

Bindusaar has the genes of both Chandra and Dhurdhara?How can be so cruel and a murderer? We have witnessed the severity of the drugs ,given to him by Helana..it has made him an animal  ..the ready made gossips by maids is also the reason

What a magnanimous souls C & N. The very killer Apama standing there,but nobody has the guts to reveal the truth..the reason is ..relationships get affected..but what about Chandra..his  soul mate ,his equal half has parted away.

Moora..a despicable character..is she the mother of Great CGM..Apama..the TRP eater,fully enjoys her life, smoking cigars..do the CVs want us to hate her immensely?

Even in sleep Bindu calls his chotimaa, so still he has his affection deeply buried in him for her.

CVs play with the human values

They have put some care in hunting sequence..in a dense forest, their hunting looks natural.

To make him happy Nandini dances to his tunes

She was made to fall from the cliff and flows with river...is she alive?

Precap is quite interesting.CGM proclaims the grown up Bimdu as Yuvaraj of Magadh

He  is still searching his Nandini.

In a simple white outfit Rajat looks stunning and gorgeous

There is no  greater agony than bearing the untold sorrow inside him.

I was choking up when watching the scene of his asking the sainicos about his priyasaki

The most impactful of the moment of all is when we see Chandra in his  white dhothi and salve  among the costumes of royal world  ,it is clear that CVs want  to hit us

siva,perhaps today IS My LAST day of this forum.
only one word for today's episode 
Pathethic or Perversion is apt word.
Thank you all.
iam signing off from this story. ...

amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When it comes to children both tv and cinema are lost no child will do this unless he's phsyco all of a sudden kid took u turn and he went against his mother a mother who raised him no way i have kids they know from right to wrong and they won't just believe any and everything from someone else no matter what such a pathetic show 
Btw do thry think by showing RAJAT in hot avtar trp ayegi wow what nayi soch of star plus a killer child evil trumpet is this new thinking wow👏
Both parents are good human raised by a good mom and child is a cold blooded killer yet shes dead but still have revenge and hate 
SoShy thumbnail
Showing a 8-9 year old plotting a cold blooded murder is just pathetic.
She slipped and he didnt help could have been better than him planning out the whole stuff.

I dont get it, they cant tell him Apama killed Durdhara because relationships could be affected? 
Is his relationship with Nandini not affected by not revealing the truth to him? Is his relationship with Apama more important than his relationship with Nandini? 

And Mora - her character is the most disappointing. Nandini cared for her grandson, Bindusar, more than anyone else in that palace. More than Helena and her. And yet she stands there and seems happy about what is happening. 
siva06 thumbnail
We are talking of 300 BC..the monarchical period..All live amid the  brutality  and had no values for human lives
It is very easy to manipulate an innocent mind in terms of capturing the throne and taking vengeance with out mindful of repercussions

All raise hue and cry on Bindu"s horrible behaviour.

But constantly he was instigated by the third party, by the usage of drugs, gossips and the forged letters. He was confused and became the animal and committed the most horrible crime.

History is being written on the blood of the deceased kingdoms and we know Bimbisara was killed by his own sons son Ajatha Sathru savagely ( by blinding his eyes)

How can you justify CGM killing all the 7 brothers of Nandini at a stretch? Still now we see mass massacre in middle east, African countries and the young boys shouting anti slogans  and killing thousands by AK 47 rifles.The young children are being abducted, put in training  camps and brain washed

I do not justify his actions and try to make myself clear that the above mentioned is possible in ancient periods 
But let us hope that Bindu comes out of his delusions, realize his mistakes and help his father to eliminate the negative characters.
The story should take a good turn and  we need a happy ending
Rajat's devotion for his job should  not go wasted

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for giving daily updates great job 
I do not think in 300 BC also a 7-8 year old kid can plot a murder like this 

Kids will react angrily and with emotion but kids are not calculative at that age 

This was a calculated murder by bindusar 

I doubt in 300 BC a kid will do that 

May be in 21st century watching crime reading internet kids may plan this (and i have read some on paper) but they are above 13-14 year old

8 year old kid will not do this not even a mentally disturbed kid 
Edited by myviewprem - 6 years ago
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Thanks for giving daily updates great job 

I do not think in 300 BC also a 7-8 year old kid can plot a murder like this 

Kids will react angrily and with emotion but kids are not calculative at that age 

This was a calculated murder by bindusar 

I doubt in 300 BC a kid will do that 

May be in 21st century watching crime reading internet kids may plan this (and i have read some on paper) but they are above 13-14 year old

8 year old kid will not do this not even a mentally disturbed kid 

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - An 8-year-old boy shot and killed his 5-year-old sister, and injured a 4-year-old playmate on Jacksonville's Northside on Saturday, authorities said. 

An 8-year-old boy accidentally shot and killed his 5-year-old sister while wounding his 4-year-old brother in yet another shooting incident in the US involving children. 

Amardeep Sada - India's youngest serial killer

Yes, it's hard to believe but Amardeep Sada is the 8 year old serial killer..when asked for reason, he just smiled

There are possible incidents 
JanakNandini thumbnail
lalli,
The instance you have shown is possible these days.No doubt about ti and I accept it. But in 400 bc,can a child .I repeat the word Child
can he be so manipulative? He did not do in fit of rage.He calculatedly took her to cliff and made her to look down and pushed.
If they shown that he accidentally did ,i accept .Even I accept perm's view. he can be hyper and rude but cannot kill.We can argue it is just a serial?Well I dont deny it.  Just imagine kids watching this plot,wont they hate their siblings.I know kids wont see,but you cannot rule it out. How can be so negative in writings? I am sure it could have hurtled all the viewers mind,irrespective of whether they like Nandini or not.

The future track will be he and Helena will join and plot against his parents. This will drag for some days,then he will realize. The moora, Is so bad. She hates Nandini now,but before my putri and blah. She may be justified in hating enemy's daughter,but in some scenarios she need to think and act impartially. In the end,her son is inflicted with pain. One more joke,they have no remorse for Durdhara's death and join happily with Apama. Is it so easy to forget ? If it is
two explanation
1. Dudhara 's death is not matter to Moora
else
2 She is so mahan like Buddha to forgive Angulimala. IF the option is 2,we can all become her disciples.Because forgiving is very difficult these days.
JanakNandini thumbnail
Ajatshatru killed bimbisara who inturn was so merciless king. Only when Ajatshatru became prince of 18 years he did that. He never killed in 8 years..I cannot accept that he is instigated and killed. He could have been rude ,but not a cold blooded murderer.No redemption is possible for him. Nandini may forgive,not us pa.
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

lalli,
The instance you have shown is possible these days.No doubt about ti and I accept it. But in 400 bc,can a child .I repeat the word Child
can he be so manipulative? He did not do in fit of rage.He calculatedly took her to cliff and made her to look down and pushed.
If they shown that he accidentally did ,i accept .Even I accept perm's view. he can be hyper and rude but cannot kill.We can argue it is just a serial?Well I dont deny it.  Just imagine kids watching this plot,wont they hate their siblings.I know kids wont see,but you cannot rule it out. How can be so negative in writings? I am sure it could have hurtled all the viewers mind,irrespective of whether they like Nandini or not.

The future track will be he and Helena will join and plot against his parents. This will drag for some days,then he will realize. The moora, Is so bad. She hates Nandini now,but before my putri and blah. She may be justified in hating enemy's daughter,but in some scenarios she need to think and act impartially. In the end,her son is inflicted with pain. One more joke,they have no remorse for Durdhara's death and join happily with Apama. Is it so easy to forget ? If it is
two explanation
1. Dudhara 's death is not matter to Moora
else
2 She is so mahan like Buddha to forgive Angulimala. IF the option is 2,we can all become her disciples.Because forgiving is very difficult these days.

I agree..what went wrong? can you predict human behaviour?As somebody said, we donot speak of 2017 but we relate the prevailing conditions of the then era..For anything and every thing,they took murder as the ultimatum.Though, he was affectionately reared and brought up by his Chotimaa, in no time she became his step mother, and started to feel jealous of the inborn by the instigation of Helana's constant persistent nagging .He was falsely threatened to give up his yuvaraj status to the new born baby .So I say, it is a possible behaviour..sometimes bad overtakes good in humans...not always..he will realize and will definitely help his papa to regain his love( see we are in dire need of happy ending)

It is utter foolishness and nonsense..Moora scolding Nandini and join with Apppammma

In future track, Bindu may join hands with Helana..but with out prolonging unwanted episodes..curtly CVs should act..H will try to get Yuvaraj status to her son (name plz) and eventually he may know all ploys against him and his papa and then joins hands with his father..why are they keeping Chetan there...for any good omen?