2nd Aug - Live Update ( Burn Baby Burn)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Header credit : Ice Rain πŸ˜†
Episode starts with.  .Ajay making fun of Mahek and laughing and mahek closes her ears and shouts to stay away... they all get scared looking at her...Mahek locks the main door and throws keys outside...Harish tries to call commissioner..and Sheetal knocks on the door asking them to open and she calls Shaurya ...and tells him that Ajay and Rohith are inside house and they need you... Shaurya gets panicked and tells Vicky we need to reach early... Vicky tells it will take 4 hours... Jeevan and Ravi also comes there and knocks the door...Ravi asks for a ladder..Mahek lits the Fire flames and scares them telling him to touch her now ...Sonal and Nehal also joins...and tells I take your mother's promise if you take a step forward I will burn you alive...and make your ashses ..She pours kerosene on them...and tells she will end the matter, women's play daily with fire in the kitchen...Ajay tells if anything happens than my mother...Mahek tells your mother will get your dead body...goons start knocking on the door and ask them to open as Mahek has gone mad...Nehal and Sonal also scares them ...Mahek pushes Ajay on ground and puts her leg on him and tries to burn him...Kanta holds her asking what you are doing...Mahek shouts to come where you are running...come here ...Ajay and goons go on terrace and tries to flee from there ... Ravi tries to catch them but they run away...Jeevan ask to open door...kanta tells keys are outside only Mahek has thrown out ...Jeevan comes inside and see the whole house is ransacked
Ajay and Rohith cries sitting how come they are so strong... Pammi tells how dare they touch my son... Nikita comes and taunts them saying and tells she was making plans to bribe investors and throw away Shaurya from market and here you are making such cheap plans...

Shaurya reaches home ..and mahek hugs him... Shaurya ask what happened here ... Mahek narrates whole story... Shaurya ask than how did you made them run away, Nehal tells if you were here they wouldn't have come here ... Shaurya tells it's good I wasn't here , else how would you have know that my sweet and innocent wife is like a Tigress and how would Nehal and Sonal realised that they are not less than Durga and Kali..and how would have learned a lesson not to take mess with you all again...he praises them...Mahek asks how was your meeting, Vicky tells before we reached Nikita came and spoiled Everything... Shaurya holds a sweeper and tells until we get any job ...we will do this work and tells I will change and come 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Seems like mehak was bang on...I watched the epi on and off...was stuck at kitchen frying medhu vada πŸ˜³...
Okay so shaurya was actually proud of his sherni πŸ˜³...

Lol those thugs ran away using the ladder... Was funny to watch...
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Loved the title Ice... N thanks Sham.. Looks like I can see the episode today... Now will these two evil creeps stop harassing the Sharma gals?? N Pammi still supporting her son... What a classless woman! 
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sham today he was the same feminist Shaurya whom we actually fell in love with and got
lost in the crowd.πŸ‘β­οΈ Bang on scenes.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by snehatara - 6 years ago
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shamz
Shaurya was proud of his Sherni, i am sure he would want to to see that avatar somewhere else too ahem ahem give me a glass of water please πŸ˜†
Familiar words in every update 'Nikita Taunts'...I hope she taunts them to death and then get alzheimer'sπŸ˜†,worst than death not knowing or feeling anything, lets see who cleans up after u then when those to-be rapists are not thereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shaurya is changing in the room...and is looking disturbed...he sits on the bed thinking about something and Mahek enters and brings Mr.Rabit along with her and tries to make him Smile with doing mimkrey  .. Shaurya doesn't smile ..Mahek comes and tells you are so upset because of a small a failure...how can you forget that you were a successful business man.. you have started working at young age and if you can think you can set up whole business again...
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@Sneha  agree the same feminist Shaurya who made us fall in love with him
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aweww mere sher ki sherni 
Khanna to clean bold ho gaya πŸ˜†

Waah Mehak ne kyaa haal kiya unka .. *applause* 

Buhaha terrace se bhage .. smbdy predicted here ...

Pammi kahin doob marja .. if smbody do same with ur daughter tere ko pata chalta ..
but aisa hai bhagwan kuch nalayak logon ko daughters deta hi nahi .. coz unko koi respect ni ...

I m fida on my Mehrya n deir understanding ...

Abh Shaurya laggayega jhadoo *rofl*

Applause for Nrhal n Sonal 
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!! What an amazing epi πŸ‘ it's too gud. Everything is bang on.. The execution, the acting, the dialogues.. Just everything. πŸ‘ I am very happy today. In party mood though I know still too many hurdles ahead for  MehRya. But if V get such epis, then game for it. If this can't fetch trps then forget the ratings .. Give a damn to it. 
Kv N Sam too too gud πŸ‘β­οΈ

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Lol shaurya asking mehak we're did she get all that strength and courage to fight off those goon...I guess they will show it tomorrow...
Return of Mr.Rabbit ...to cheer shaurya up...sweet gesture by wifey mehak πŸ˜³