If Nandini is actually dead...

KiranSD1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm done with this show
I didn't bear the lambhi judyai, the vishkanya crap, and them being mitre; to get Nandini to die without living with Chandra as a wife!

Do you even respect us as an audience? First you show a love story, and then you separate them forever??

This seems to be a new trend among Indian shows. Especially with Diya Baati Aur Hum. They can't get high TRP's so they say "Hey, if we aren't happy; why should the audience be happy! Chalo mardetein hain!"

Like come on, did you see Chandra after the Vishkanya track? Chandra was the most consistantly understanding and thoughtful husband I have ever seen on television. No husband has ever redeemed himself like Chandra. They always go back to accusing the wife.

I got to see an actual portrayal of how I want my married life to be. I want to find a guy like Chandra too! And to see Nandini die just like that... it's so disheartening. It's like no one ever gets a happy ending :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Dear ,They have to kill Nandini or show her that she leaves magadh somewhat like that cause in History no ones knows anything about her and in History its just Durdhara and Helena who are his wives .Its just a serial dear where Ekta just put her own creation in it but because they have to follow history they are doing so 
N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Agree Kiran and hope  makers give happy ending to story .

This show was always called as  Untold story of Chandra Nandni .Channel was not sleeping when they came up with this show. Many know some are fictional , untold and some things are real here. Many people are loving/have loved  the show .Actors are still doing amazing work . They have made a connections  with audiences .
Edited by Nandinisharmaa - 6 years ago