CN love track has come to an abrupt halt

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

All makeshift scenes. The sequences run in procession one after the other mechanically

Raajmaatha Moora was able to bring out the original villainous Pandugarth. A medic suddenly comes and vouch for his sanity. Malay explains his role in Bindu's abduction.the whole  procedure is not comprehensive and acceptable.

Chanakya was going on giving him medicines..He couldn't ascertain his lucidity?

Chandra Gupta maurya should receive all the above verdicts with out raising any questions.

It simply averted confusion and anarchy

All of us tweeted and instagramed continuosly to Ekta to give us strong love track.Like an instant meal, she gave us 2 minutes  real romantic scene of C & N for them to become Chandranandhini

And out with it..it just looks like a slap on our faces

Grown up Bindusaar is now so fond of his chotimaa and even brought her imlis

By God's grace she is pregnant? How did she thrive this 8 years period with the wrath ,contempt and scorn of Moora and Apama's wily schemes.

Who is that boy with Helana.He looks older than Bindusaar and H addresses him as her son?

The makers are in a haste to complete the events quickly to bring in Siddharth to start the real drama of the next season .

The lovely Bindu becoming a sort of villain will be the crux of the ensuing episodes

We hope to see the conflict and clash of the 2 stars in near future...So Chandranandini love track has come to an abrupt halt .

Viwers are strandard in the middle to wait for another lovely(????) track

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
After a very long time I watched today's episode, and I was beyond shocked to see the precap. So bindusar secretly hates nandini? Considers her the reason for his mother's pain? And also his crying at the end and saying she fell from a cliff... could this be bindusara's own doing, considering he said in the precap that nandini will have to pay for all of the pain his mother endured? So perhaps now bindusar will be a villain? When they never cared about historical accuracy when launching the show, why on earth did they think that is a problem now and get rid of chandra-nandini's love story? What complete utter sh**!!!!!
JanakNandini thumbnail
lalli..
May b they are going to show Bindu as grown up and his story...OMg
So today is last chandini.
i cannot believe it..
And dont say Sr..it was not passionate at all... with some voice over...
AshtaVasus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lord save me from the shock of today's episode.
First off, they say that Chandra and Nandini love became amar prem finally and a quick maggi noodles kiss and consummate scene appears.
And it took 8 years for her to get 1st pregnant?!!!

Before you can get over from the 1st shock, you get another one on yr face.
Helena training her coward son frustratingly.  And damn, he looks Taller... Even Older than Bindu.

So... Chandu madly in love with Nandu makes her pregnant after 8 years... And Helena whom he never wanted to sleep with, ... All these frustrating months... Suddenly seen with a son... A grown one at that...   how did that happen?  What black magic did Helena do?????

And then you see Apama is still around ...She claims that she is her husband's favourite queen.  And she has stayed in front of us at Pataliputra for more than a decade... Hell, she would have produced more children than Helena, had she stayed with her husband yar...

And it's more frustrating to see that Apama is still around mentoring Helena ?... Helena's son has grown up... When will Helena grow up ?

Edited by rajatshweta - 6 years ago
JanakNandini thumbnail
helu will never grow up sangs.  
even after sge had son,she is jealous of Nandini...
Very bad...
Moora too does  not like Nandini pregnancy. ..
Very bad character etching of Moora...
When Helu can have is it ok for her?...
apama ...she will stay till Ashoka marriage...
all will die ,but she will out liveall
I love Dadi...She loves Nandini more than cgm lol...
i tell you Apama is trp eater..not fictious Nandini...
by the way what happen to Malay and Amatya?

siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

After a very long time I watched today's episode, and I was beyond shocked to see the precap. So bindusar secretly hates nandini? Considers her the reason for his mother's pain? And also his crying at the end and saying she fell from a cliff... could this be bindusara's own doing, considering he said in the precap that nandini will have to pay for all of the pain his mother endured? So perhaps now bindusar will be a villain? When they never cared about historical accuracy when launching the show, why on earth did they think that is a problem now and get rid of chandra-nandini's love story? What complete utter sh**!!!!!

Yes they started it as a beautiful love story of the loving couple Rajat & Swetha

But due to the carelessness ,lordliness and  highhandedness of the makers the story went wayward
Abruptly, they change the story as vengeance seeking by Bindu...and also introduced Siddharth to save their faces

Though we are sad over the outcome, the 2  reliable, loyal and hardworking  stalwarts are going to share the screen and hope that after some time, both will try to bring back Nandini in to the picture
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Somewhere I feel that Helena son is not Chandra son ...(may be I am wrong)
How surprisingly she said "how will nandini pregnant?..wth why can't she pregnant..They are husband wife😕
Is moora ask any promise from chandra...That's why Helena behave like that...***so many confusion****
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

lalli..
May b they are going to show Bindu as grown up and his story...OMg
So today is last chandini.
i cannot believe it..
And dont say Sr..it was not passionate at all... with some voice over...

No Avanthika..let us not loose our hopes...of course the much expected consummate scene disappointed us and they completed it as an ordinary event, with out giving any importance

They are doing an hasty housekeeping to bring the boy Siddharth to clash with his father(just expecting a good TRP)

Even our excitement getting up to see them both smack and finally bring back Nandini to Mahal.What about her baby?
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Whatever may be the story..
On a good note...People started watching CN again😛..Let's see 
Edited by Ipsi_Sushant - 6 years ago
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajatshweta

Lord save me from the shock of today's episode.
First off, they say that Chandra and Nandini love became amar prem finally and a quick maggi noodles kiss and consummate scene appears.
And it took 8 years for her to get 1st pregnant?!!!

A very disappointing scene.Usually Ekta takes care of these scenes and did it artistically
In bandini..between Ronit roy and Santoo; in JA we all know..but here the channel interference is much and they do everything in "avasara kolam alliththeliththa kolam"

Before you can get over from the 1st shock, you get another one on yr face.
Helena training her coward son frustratingly.  And damn, he looks Taller... Even Older than Bindu.
We have heard H had aa son named Justin..she called him by some other name..yes when did Chandra go to her?.. very strange..these are the illogical factors that have pulled down the TRP..they want some villain to oppose Bindu..I suppose
So... Chandu madly in love with Nandu makes her pregnant after 8 years... And Helena whom he never wanted to sleep with, ... All these frustrating months... Suddenly seen with a son... A grown one at that...   how did that happen?  What black magic did Helena do?????
As I said all makeshift scenes
And then you see Apama is still around ...She claims that she is her husband's favourite queen.  And she has stayed in front of us at Pataliputra for more than a decade... Hell, she would have produced more children than Helena, had she stayed with her husband yar...
Apama is a permanent damage to the story..why they keep her? any inner politics? 
And it's more frustrating to see that Apama is still around mentoring Helena ?... Helena's son has grown up... When will Helena grow up ?

With all these blunders will CN recover..Now they have put all their hopes on Siddh and Rajat..let us see