Siddharth..Bindusaar..the arch enemy of Nandini

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
At present stage we cannot say anything..things may turn otherwise..we may be lucky to have their love story back..but their concentration will be on Binu and CGM's skirmish ..we do not know whether they bring back the love angle..thinking over it again and again we feel dejected..all are just speculations..we have to wait and watch..but after Siddharth's induction there is so much talk on CN in the media..it is a welcome gesture..but for RT fans..some irking is there

First of all... We have learned from the very beginning of our school that Chandragupta Maurya defeated DhanaNanda who was the ruler of the Nanda dynasty... DhanaNanda was the one who was cursed by Chanakya or Kautilya... I don't know where Maha Padma Nanda came to the story...

All are in a state of shock..but still many episodes are there to bring up TRP..once it regains all our apprehensions will vanish..but we have come to an end..it seems there is some argument over the climax between the channel and producers..and lately they have found out that the romance between CGM and Nandini could not be carried out as it is against history..so all these confusion..anyhow by introducing Siddharth ,they have given a new face value to the serial, so it will end in a victorious note..let us be happy over it..RT is young and talented, in no time we will see him in another project 
The channel and Ekta do business...to boost out they select the correct personals to do their job

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIAMAJEN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The channel deciding that there should be no love story between Chandra and Nandni now is completely ridiculous, the show is called Chandranandni, not the life and times of Chandragupta Maurya. They knew what show they were signing up for, they can't decide after 10 months that the female lead of this show doesn't exist. This is extremely insulting to Shweta's hard work as an actor, the audiences were promised a love story, and that's how the channel promoted it, that's the least they can show. Hope Shweta finds better success after this mistreatment.
JanakNandini thumbnail
Yes Lalli,they are on verge of closing.The signs are very clear.
But I dont know why they are keen on closing?
They can revamp the script right?
It is very disheartening to know the CN 's fate.
I dont understand where it went wrong?
I think Apama and Moora bonding made even die hard fans to stop watching.
Apama needed to be punished atleast before closing else goodness has no value.

EDIt
so no love
no confession
no sr
no baby
no war scenes
no chankya niti
👏 well done CVS..
Anyway thanks for entertaining us for 10 long months. Some characters can never die as one of my friends used to say. Chandini will be in our minds till the end.For that matter even Durdhara's
innocence'

Apama's evil and Helena's desperation  along with Chandra and Nandini.
I forgot Yashomati. Sorry Yasho dear
Edited by JanakNandini - 6 years ago
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So disheartening ...All of sudden like nightmare SP now realise it's not related to history 😕
Where they have been  when CN on air...
Trp say all ...If your trp is high then fine...If trp low all excuses in row...🥱
Wow suddenly star plus realized that nandini didn't exist. What about other distortions? Glad that people rejected this serial because of no historicity.😃 I don't think a new show will come on cgm for next few years still hoping to see one.
Ipsitta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

Yes Lalli,they are on verge of closing.The signs are very clear.
But I dont know why they are keen on closing?
They can revamp the script right?
It is very disheartening to know the CN 's fate.
I dont understand where it went wrong?
I think Apama and Moora bonding made even die hard fans to stop watching.
Apama needed to be punished atleast before closing else goodness has no value.

EDIt
so no love
no confession
no sr
no baby
no war scenes
no chankya niti
👏 well done CVS..
Anyway thanks for entertaining us for 10 long months. Some characters can never die as one of my friends used to say. Chandini will be in our minds till the end.For that matter even Durdhara's
innocence'

Apama's evil and Helena's desperation  along with Chandra and Nandini.
I forgot Yashomati. Sorry Yasho dear

at least they should give a happy ending..
SR and love confession...
If show will end in 2 month then why they dragging Siddhartha in all this...Just for 2 month
Now there is 0% chances of love confession..(in history it will be first show of ekta which end like this )..
Najar lag gaye😭
siva06 thumbnail
all business nothing but business..both the channel and producers do not care for the historical facts a bit..they wanted to run the show having the bankable RT..due to horrible storyline and CVs snobbism, the serial went to drains..suddenly they got the fact that no such love existed between CGM and Nandini ..to incorporate Siddharth ,they changed the story as that of vengeance seeking..Pitiable Rajat and viewers also

Originally posted by: siva06

all business nothing but business..both the channel and producers do not care for the historical facts a bit..they wanted to run the show having the bankable RT..due to horrible storyline and CVs snobbism, the serial went to drains..suddenly they got the fact that no such love existed between CGM and Nandini ..to incorporate Siddharth ,they changed the story as that of vengeance seeking..Pitiable Rajat and viewers also

. Exactly they should have thought This through before. Audience is not an idiot. They do care for real facts. Poor Rajat , hope he does modern shows now. He badly needs to be lead of a modern show. Edited by Roxelana - 6 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Roxelana

. Exactly they should have thought This through before. Audience is not an idiot. They do care for real facts. Poor Rajat , hope he does modern shows now. He badly needs to be lead of a modern show.

You see, that's the problem right there. Unlike the other male tv stars, rajat is incredibly picky about his roles to the point he refuses to do shows that most other male actors on tv are doing, which include playing romantic lead roles and the typical ideal husband roles, because he likes to do roles that challenge him as an actor, which is why he takes up historical roles and plays warriors. Unfortunately, he works in an industry where every show is very regressive, all characters fit into a specific stereotype, and where men do nothing but act like silent spectators whilst the females take center-stage. How on earth will rajat get a role outside of historicals on tv that will satisfy his passion for acting and desire for a challenging role? 
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sammy17

You see, that's the problem right there. Unlike the other male tv stars, rajat is incredibly picky about his roles to the point he refuses to do shows that most other male actors on tv are doing, which include playing romantic lead roles and the typical ideal husband roles, because he likes to do roles that challenge him as an actor, which is why he takes up historical roles and plays warriors. Unfortunately, he works in an industry where every show is very regressive, all characters fit into a specific stereotype, and where men do nothing but act like silent spectators whilst the females take center-stage. How on earth will rajat get a role outside of historicals on tv that will satisfy his passion for acting and desire for a challenging role? 

Nowadays historical also has become saas bahu only 

After padmanand defeat all this serial is about nandini and others troubling her

Where is chandra or chankya after padmannads defeat?

Its 4-5 months and they are totally lost like side characters

Chandra importance is that he is nandini husband thats all

Even chankya is seen telling nandini all matters than a chandra 

So everything revolves around nandini in serial 

Hows a historical different from saas bahu

In JA everything revolved around jodha CN revolves around nandini 

So may be rajath should try a modern show now