How could Dev-Sona solve the issues?

suma74 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Since, I was free I just wanted /wished how they could solve the problem
Dev's view:-  

Right : - I feel Dev was right in certain extent. Its the responsibility of Dev to look after Sona and he was feeling insecure and so he wanted Sona to work from home. It was not wrong on his part. He his asking her to work from home and not telling her not to work.  

Wrong: He should have taken decisions along with Sona to have meetings in the house or in the office and not meeting in different places restaurants/ or other offices (which she did previously) once late night and once in some other office)

Sona's view-

Right- Sona is right in some extent that she is having her own atmosphere of working and she cannot work from home. She is also taking the responsibility of the family as well. Dev should not interfere in her business. 

Wrong: She could listen to Dev to some extent, where she can  work from home and at times go to office 

Please, I do not have any bias on male or female decisions, but I think they could handle the situation instead of having argument. 

Lets see how the forthcoming episodes are for us and  how they solve the issues. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sp12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really appreciate that you are still optimistic that they will resolve there issues.
A simple mature conversation/discussion between the two is enough to resolve there issues but then if that happens what else can the makers show, so I am expecting that there issues will not be resolved that quickly even if it is then it will be temporary and it will happen in the future again, so I am not expecting anything until 1 or 2 weeks before whenever the show shuts down. Call me pessimistic but that is how I see it.

Just my POV, no offence.
suma74 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sp12

Really appreciate that you are still optimistic that they will resolve there issues.
A simple mature conversation/discussion between the two is enough to resolve there issues but then if that happens what else can the makers show, so I am expecting that there issues will not be resolved that quickly even if it is then it will be temporary and it will happen in the future again, so I am not expecting anything until 1 or 2 weeks before whenever the show shuts down. Call me pessimistic but that is how I see it.

Just my POV, no offence.

Somehow, I feel they don't drag any story for long. They are always on fast tract mode. I feel that they may solve the problem/issue by the end of this week.
varshu_018 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope makers read your post
randommusings thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sona shud lose a big business contract bcoz of all this drama..maybe that cud lead Dev to realise that Sona's work is suffering because of his interference.
Sona shud assure Dev that she will always be with him...n make him understand her situation.
Luckie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Simple.send them to shimala and everything wil get resolved over night 😆
Rang_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I Guess they just need to go somewhere alone 
vibg thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
for them to resolve issues, Dev has to listen andnot walk around like a arrogant, angry man who doesnt listen. thats exactly what he did in S1. no maturity in him.. still questioning, blaming, going on making decisions without sona!
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sp12

Just my POV, no offence.

Yes, I believe that there wouldn't be any issues if people just discussed their thoughts (as long as it doesn't harm another person)