Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

As much as I love her in saree's ...im happy to see Ragini back in her old outfit. Will enjoy this look until Mr. Ji manaofys her and takes her back home. Then its saree time again.
Sir-Please thumbnail
Hope she lends Mr. Ji her long shirts so we never have to see toerag in that pink polka dotted monstrosity.
@ahlam-Hope she lends Mr. Ji her long shirts so we never have to see toerag in that pink polka dotted monstrosity. 

good one
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
5'3" is actually considered tall for desi girls ... Ankit is just much taller than her thats why she looks chotu motu and I love their height difference.
Narad and Parag are not as buff as Ankit .. they're skinny so look even taller. 
@lamhechurake-5'3" is actually considered tall for desi girls ... Ankit is just much taller than her thats why she looks chotu motu and I love their height difference.

hey she is not motu, she is so slim...
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kisst

@lamhechurake-5'3" is actually considered tall for desi girls ... Ankit is just much taller than her thats why she looks chotu motu and I love their height difference.

hey she is not motu, she is so slim...

Ahan ðŸ˜³
Chotu motu is a term in itself  .. here motu has no separate meaning  .. its just means she's petite in stature 
@lamhechurake-I was just pulling your leg..
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Can't wait for today's episode . missed Yukti very much.
Sir-Please thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Can't wait for today's episode . missed Yukti very much.

Two days wait is soo long 😭

Sometimes i wish this show was one of those mon-sat ones but also at the same time tv actors are over-worked already.

2.5 hours to go
I also feel that it should come on sat and sun too