Eight years of great friendship..Vow

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

So many subterfuges and  deceits in a kingdom. All are filthy individuals surrounding the king. How can a samrat be so naive and ignorant of the happenings and manipulations around him?. Won't they have any  spy networks to look after the movements of the suspected individuals

How can Malay set up a dummy of CGM with out the knowledge of sevaks?

Didn't they see the false setup and do any investigation on the killing of Pandugarth.(in a sippoy uniform)

Rajmaatha had killed him at the correct moment to save Chandra.

Anyhow the CVs had easily got rid of Pandugarth; his cruelty and  fiendishness are buried for ever

Chetan tricked him to  stab Chandra's dummy with a five faceted weapon continuously after falsely sending Chandra to fight against Amartya . Malay  is emerging as  a pakka villain.

They have leaped  a period of 8 years. So we have nothing to comment on till we know the status of Apama. and others.

BUT

Rajmaatha  Moora excelled in her demeanor and poise;she was brave and ready to face justice and stood as a symbol of defiance before her Samrat son. she proved herself to be the wife of Great  Surya Gupta and the mother of Chandra Gupta maurya 

Is the story going in the same lines of JA. There Ruckaya  drugged Salim by administering him with the small dosages of Abin. We saw Helana giving Bindu some drinks after mixing a sort of  white powder.

If so, the makers do the same mistake again and no redemption is  possible.

What about the love track? The CVs should come up with a solid and concrete  love story between C & N ( 8 years of friendship...nauseating ) a further " toofan?

Atleast one or two unique powerful battle fields must be shown with the introduction of strong new characters

We hope to see a rejuvenated CN in the coming months

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u on again copying JA, regarding 8 yrs of friendship between CN , I think moora will take promise fm Chandra that nandini will not hv any child or will forbid them to hv any physical relation but precap says something else.

Helena I think does not hv a kid coz then she would b busy with her kid rather than worrying abt drugging bindusaar to instigate him against nandini
alvina thumbnail
Sorry abt this but I hv no clue abt JA just that I hv always seen people everywhere saying they copy tracks fm JA but can u elaborate abt drugging Salim and effects it had
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So a dummy of Chandra was set up 
Wheres he now?

So monday moora make mince meat of chandra in front of sabha and malay will support her and become mahan in eyes of chaya 

Will chankya arrive back in time for mooras trail?

How can chankya just leave a young juvenile kid chandra(hes a baby rather) on magadh throne and disappear?

What will moora ask of chandra? To stay away from nandini or to not have kids from her

8 years of friendship - utter nonsense better divorce and stay as friends why hubby wife?

Better give helena  ababy so shes busy in baby rather than feeding bindu cocaine etc 

Edited by myviewprem - 6 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

Sorry abt this but I hv no clue abt JA just that I hv always seen people everywhere saying they copy tracks fm JA but can u elaborate abt drugging Salim and effects it had

IN JA ruqaiah ask for salim but akbar refuses 

So ruqaiah wants to contol next emperor salim and drugs him and makes him addict from childhood 

For that drugs sake salim listen to ruqaiah as he cannot live without cocaine 

And she feeds his innocent mind that his father mother hate him and are troubling him by punishing him for silly things so he hates parents and loyal to ruqaiah 

Ruqaiah first wife of akbar 
Edited by myviewprem - 6 years ago
alvina thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

IN JA ruqaiah ask for salim but akbar refuses

So ruqaiah wants to contol next emperor salim and drugs him and makes him addict from childhood

For that drugs sake salim listen to ruqaiah as he cannot live without cocaine

And she feeds his innocent mind that his father mother hate him and are troubling him by punishing him for silly things so he hates parents and loyal to ruqaiah

Ruqaiah first wife of akbar

oh same repeat here in CN also I guess
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: alvina

oh same repeat here in CN also I guess

hope not

it floped there

will flop here too
AshtaVasus thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

8 years Leap...

Lets consider the Husband Wife relationship in the Mad Palace after 8 Years...

-    Chandra and Nandini stay together as Husband and Wife, but does not live as one. ðŸ˜¡
     Award for "Touch Me, Touch Me NOT" goes to... 

-    Chanakya and Yashomati does not stay together, despite being Husband and Wife. ðŸ˜²
     Award for Contemporary Divorced Parent's Idol (I tolerate you only for my child...)

-    Apama stays in Pataliputra and Seleucus stay in Macedonia, despite being Husband & Wife.🤢
     Award for being the Pioneer of Long Distance Relationship !!!!

-    Chaya and Malay are ... Well, less said the better.  
     Award for "Hum Doh, Hume Koi Aur Doh"

I guess in 3rd Century BC, it was better to stay as Bachelors & Spinsters, than stay in wedlock..😆
Edited by rajatshweta - 6 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajatshweta

8 years Leap...

-    Chandra and Nandini stay together as Husband and Wife, but does not live as one. ðŸ˜¡

-    Chanakya and Yashomati does not stay together, despite being Husband and Wife. ðŸ˜²
     Award for Contemporary Divorced Parent's Idol (I tolerate you only for my child...)

-    Apama stays in Pataliputra and Seleucus stay in Macedonia, despite being Husband & Wife.🤢

I guess in 3rd Century BC, it was better to stay as Bachelors & Spinsters, than stay in wedlock..😆

That happened with ashoka 

He left mother of sangamitra with her parents(devi i guess) 

In olden times  a man would have many wives not all would stay with him in his house

Some would stay back with their parents only 

Now too army wives, sailor wives etc stay with parents or in laws not with hubby

depends on circumstance and profession 

Originally posted by: rajatshweta

8 years Leap...

.   Lol Seleucus lives in Syria not Macedonia. Macedonia at that time was ruled by antigonus.