27th July - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Mahek tells Shaurya that they can change anything if they are together and Shaurya promises they will keep on fighting and winning like this...they go back to sleep in their place...

A neighbor comes and tells Sheetal that she made her daughter came on the road in this situation and it's because of your friend pammi ...whole neighbors are ranting about your family...Sheetal tells Sonal is her daughter and she will take care of her..

At dhaba Everyone find difficult to use washroom...Mahek makes breakfast and kanta ask Sonal to take rest .. shuarya talks to someone on phone and tells Mahek that a person from Chandigarh is ready to invest the business..dadu makes a face and taunts that they both have fight for their love and got married and because of them they are on roads...PD shuts him up saying if you can't help them stop talking rubbish...Sheetal comes and taunts Sharma's telling that because of them she is staying on roads and ask her to come along...kanta tells Sheetal is telling truth and ask her to go along with them..Sonal tells I will go but I have a condition take everyone along with her ..Sheetal tells how can I take them...Sonal tells this is my family and I will not leave them...Mahek hugs Sonal and Sheetal leaves from there..

At KM pammi is having breakfast with Ajay and rohith and Sheetal comes and taunts her and warns her that she can do anything with Sharma's and Khanna's but because of them my daughter shouldn't suffer...Ajay tells how can you talk to my mom like this..Sheetal tells she can tell the fake raid his husband did and grabbed money from insurance and it will become a big news...and warns them they should return the house back in one hour...

Shaurya is sitting at dhaba and thinking something and mahek comes and hugs from backside... shuarya tells you aren't afraid now ?? Mahek ask I know why you are worried... Shaurya tells may be because of us our family is on roads and looks at their family...Mahek tells if you look at from business point of view it's a loss but if you look it from Love's point of view it's a gain and they see whole family sitting eating and sharing together... Shaurya tells she teaches him daily one lesson..he gets a call and they reach PWG ...Jeevan ask what's the matter...pammi tells she is ready to give them their house back on rent for 1 lakh per month as Sheetal has insisted them ..pammi tells if you can afford than take it else you can leave... Shaurya agrees for it... pammi tells what is so urgency to take the decision...they have to give 75000 in advance and gives them a 4 days to arrange...they leave from their... Shaurya tells Mahek not to ask anything he had only one way to return this house...

Ajay gets furious at pammi and ask why she did this ..she tells Sheetal would have send us to jail...and no one will give them Credit in the market... Shaurya and Mahek over hears it and closes the door

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Welcum back to duty , my love ...!
Well Mehak was right ...atleast these bankruptcy brought sharmas and khanna's together ! 
Episode was funny ...and cute and good...
Shamz15 thumbnail
Jeevan ask how can we arrange money... Shaurya tells he will arrange and not to worry...kanta tells it's happening because of Mohit...Mansi tells we can sell some furniture and electronics...Sonal tells she will talk to her boss and do the over time ... Shaurya tells there is no need for selling anything for 75 K and mahek tells Sonal she doesn't need to work overtime for money
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Okay ghareebi me khanna bahut romantic ho raha hai ...๐Ÿ˜†...
Well I guess harish is sumwer right abt property transfer thing ...
I m wondering how will shaurya manage to get money ?
But still dadajis rant was stupid...I mean Shaurya too lost his house...
Y blame mehrya love for being houseless...?
They cudnt control mohit ..wen he was out of line !

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Welcum back to duty , my love ...!

Well Mehak was right ...atleast these bankruptcy brought sharmas and khanna's together ! 
Episode was funny ...and cute and good...

Thanks my love๐Ÿ˜ณ
Loved that fight between pammi and Sheetal๐Ÿ˜†
Shaurya has lost his cool again๐Ÿ˜›
Mahek has to be very careful about her words ๐Ÿ˜†
Uff this Sr Khanna and dadu ๐Ÿ˜ก
PD rocked Again๐Ÿ˜›
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sham thanks for the LU. How is ur hand now. Hope u rested. We have so many grown up and not
so grown up kids in the united front of Sharmas and Khannas. In this crisis they should remember 
the saying "United we stand divided we fall"๐Ÿ˜Š
Ashiqana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey sham Di,good to see you back . Ooh Mahek is right this kangaal series is very interesting and is becoming a treat to watch 
snehatara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like Shaurya's bada waala male ego is hurt in the precap and the blame game continues.๐Ÿ˜†
MissSikha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you sooo much for the LU di ๐Ÿค—
Shamz15 thumbnail
Shaurya request everyone not to worry and let him handle it as he spoke to some venture capitalist and he can arrange...Harish tauts Karuna that she did a mistake by transferring the property and decision making rights to Shaurya..

precap : Shaurya romance with Mahek and she tells she has to go to dhabba for her work...he asks why she wants to work... doesn't she trust that he can arrange money...Mahek tells she trust him but she is just helping him.. shuarya gets angry and tells do whatever you want