Reasons why I like this serial

deepthiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi All,
I am following and watching ADDNK from day 1, without missing any episode.
There are few reason I like about this serial.

The tashan between the lead is the best part.
The college atmosphere is still intact, because in most of the serial they start with college and in few episodes the force into saas bahu.
Showing the lead actress as strong, independent and upright.
No forced falling on each other...of course we do get some romance but not too forced.
The CV taking their own time to build the feel and relationship.
The CV is really focusing on lead actress dream of completing her education and importance of education. 

In most of the serial they start with a gal's dream to Study or do something in life..but in some situation she is forced to marry and end up doing cooking then kitchen politics. So the cv forget the core of women empowerment. Or the base they promoted the serial.
At least here they are showing how the lead have differences in their views and vision.

I wish to write updates for this serial...but not sure whether I can do justice.

Thanks for reading.
Cheers

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: deepthiabhi

Hi All,

I am following and watching ADDNK from day 1, without missing any episode.
There are few reason I like about this serial.

The tashan between the lead is the best part.
The college atmosphere is still intact, because in most of the serial they start with college and in few episodes the force into saas bahu.
Showing the lead actress as strong, independent and upright.
No forced falling on each other...of course we do get some romance but not too forced.
The CV taking their own time to build the feel and relationship.
The CV is really focusing on lead actress dream of completing her education and importance of education. 

In most of the serial they start with a gal's dream to Study or do something in life..but in some situation she is forced to marry and end up doing cooking then kitchen politics. So the cv forget the core of women empowerment. Or the base they promoted the serial.
At least here they are showing how the lead have differences in their views and vision.

I wish to write updates for this serial...but not sure whether I can do justice.

Thanks for reading.
Cheers

Honestly these are excellent points you have pointed out. To be honest,I have been waiting for the romance to start(blame it on a lack of good desi romance) but they are actually taking it organic and Teja's character is indeed strong and upright. I also like the fact that she is not perfectly white but is ziddi and hot-headed like any normal human being would be. There are no perfect human beings as desi shows would like to be, human beings are far more grey than black or white.

As for updates, please do, I am dying for people to give alternate views and ideas.Any writing is justice enough, please don't sell yourself short, you have put your across your points so clearly and succinctly.
deepthiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Cat...
Thanks for ur kind words n appreciations.
Yes in real human beings are not always perfect..to say way too perfect.

I will surely write updates and also will pen my views regarding each episode.

Thanks for the likes too