Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Dilouge of the day...when Shaurya was romancing MS in kitchen and harish calls and ask him to arrange a cooler...SK telling Mahek..Inko toh fridge khol kar andaar baitha Dena Chahiye🀣

PS : Please do this favor on MehriYans🀣

Snr khanna ke hisaab ka fridge available hoga kya ?
Phelae banana padega ithna bada fridge ...bhir andhar bithana padega ! πŸ˜†
SharkylovesJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Blooper of the day...when SK came to Ratan chacha dhaba he had head band on his head...but when they were texting each other it was missing...Miracles of ZKM🀣

Uhh didn't you see that Mehek removed it herself before they all went to bed? Go back and see it for yourself

dewcute thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

They are on road but we were managed to see some romance of MehRya. They should support each other they should become strength of each other so they can achieve anything. Ajay is going to fall from sky very soon he is flying too much now. Zameen pe aneka waqt jaldi ayega.

If being in roads make Mehrya closer...let them live in roads for whole life..but knowing cvs I feel like today was another day of giving lollipop!!OMG!!!!! Today is lollipop day!! Lollipop wednesday!!! πŸ˜†Edited by dewcute - 6 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail

Blooper of the day...when SK came to Ratan chacha dhaba he had head band on his head...but when they were texting each other it was missing...Miracles of ZKM🀣

Mehak removed the bandage to apply the medicine she made in dhaba πŸ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SharkylovesJake

@bold. Don't you think that was a bit kinky of him to ask her to smack him with a spatula?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Not at all..he was one smart man..he was buttering her first asking him to hurt ...only to demand for an kiss πŸ˜³
I really hope ...he gets back to his shrewd self and geta back whatever belongs to him ...!
Edited by -Thabassum- - 6 years ago
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This type of blunder had happened earlier also so it's not new in ZKM πŸ˜† Shaurya's plaster on his forehead was disappeared before also. Than again appeared in next scene πŸ˜† sometimes they foreget to put on πŸ˜†
dewcute thumbnail

Originally posted by: SharkylovesJake

@bold. Don't you think that was a bit kinky of him to ask her to smack him with a spatula??πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Seriously,what is he a spider??to beat with spatula??anyway Ajay completed shaurya's wish ..if not spatula then with a flowerpot πŸ˜†

Anyway,as always...hours of insult..2 seconds of apology..Mehak forgave..the udual routine..well who is complaining..I loved the Mehrya scenes,I would love to see more!
asmitag thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aare vahi Shaurya ki purani aadat pehle bakwass karo fir maafi maango mujhe pata tha yeh hona vaala hai πŸ€£ Edited by asmitag - 6 years ago
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

Not at all..he was one smart man..he was buttering her first asking him to hurt ...only to demand for an kiss😳
I really hope ...he gets back to his shrewd self and geta back whatever belongs to him ...!

Lagta hai Shaurya sub kuch khone ke baad romantic ho gaya hai. πŸ˜† pehle toh Mehek ko jealous feel karvane se fursat nehin tha πŸ˜† now his harmones are out of control πŸ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashiqana

This ajay paski and Nikki,I am gonna kill all of them kamine. But thanks to them atleaast we are getting some cute MehRya moments😳thanks thabs love for the lu

Call all the mehryians wen u do this Neak ka kaam πŸ˜†..we will accompany u πŸ˜†

Did u just call me , love ? πŸ˜²..
Aapi u now have a competition πŸ€£