Bhavna skits with Johny!

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Bhavna skits with Johny!

Bhavna Balsaver is all set to do a couple of skits with Johny Lever in Zee's Johny Ala Re. The actor who made a mark for proving her mettle with her excellent

Comedy queen: Bhavna Balsaver

comic timing in shows like Zabaan Sambhal Ke and Dekh Bhai Dekh.
" In Johny Ala Re I get to play a little girl, a press reporter and various other characters with Johny Bhai. I took up the show because I wanted to work with Johny and the director is a friend also I think it's an entertaining show with a different concept," smiles Bhavna who was seen in Zee Smile's Home Sweet Home.
Along with television the actor is currently doing a play titled Mera Naam Joker which has been written by her.

Not many know that Bhavna is an animal lover to the core and has five dogs in her house. "I've been very fond of animals since childhood and have had nothing less than three dogs at a time. I've had squirrels, tortoises; dogs and fishes at home in the past. Currently besides having the five dogs at home, I also feed and sterilize the colony dogs. I am running for the dream run this year during the Mumbai Marathon to protect animals," points out the animal activist who is content with her personal life and will only take up a role if it provides creative satisfaction in spite of getting offers pretty often.
Here's an actor who is genuinely zara hatkey.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Khushiyana- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
add this article in the article post only plz!!
mimoh thumbnail
Thanks for the fab article... am crazy about bhawna.. happy to see her lovely pic... cant wait to see her on the show. she is sure to give johnny a run for his money with her superb timing.
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She acts pretty well in this show.Thanx for the article and thanks for making this dead forum alive 😆