CONFIRMED: Saath Nibhana Saathiya Actor Vishal Singh Is Dating Indones

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 6 years ago
Love is in the air for TV actor Vishal Singh, who is currently in Indonesia for work. SpotboyE.com spoke EXCLUSIVELY to Vishal to find out more about his ladylove and the actor confirmed the news saying that Jessica is the special one...

Neeki Singh
7 hours ago 1.4K views
Heartbreaking news for Vishal Singh's female fans as the Saath Nibhana Saathiya actor is in love!

Well yes, Vishal Singh has exclusively confirmed to SpotboyE.com that he is dating an Indonesian actress, Jessica Iskandar, who he met two and a half months back on-the-sets of a show called Pesbukers in Indonesia. The two hit it off instantly and soon realised there is more to their relationship than just friendship.

vishal singh and inijedar share a cute moment
Vishal Singh And Jessica Iskandar Share A Cute Moment

"I just want to say that Jessica has made me realise that I had an empty space in my life for a long time which she has filled. I am a better person because of her. She is the sweetest and I am lucky to have a girl like her in my life." says Vishal.

Jessica Iskandar is a single mother to a three-year-old son.

inijedar with her son
Jessica Iskandar With Her Son

Vishal was last seen in STAR Plus' popular show Saath Nibhana Saathiya which recently went off air. He is currently in Indonesia doing their Television shows.

Interestingly, Indonesia has not only become a popular hub for the Television artistes but a lot of love stories are budding in the country as well.

You may recall that SpotboyE.com was the one to tell you about TV actors Mrunal Thakur and Arijit Taneja's growing closeness in Indonesia, as they are shooting for a show based on naagin over there. According to sources, their bond grew stronger while they were shooting abroad and it evolved into something more than just friendship.

While Mrunal and Arijit have not accepted their relationship officially, we're happy that Vishal Singh has openly declared his affection for his ladylove, Jessica Iskandar.