24th July - Live Update ..

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Ajay tells MS will remain a old delhi girl and how he trapped Mohit and Jeevan and ask did she enjoyed or not...and Nikki thanks Shaurya as he bribed FDA people...now they will enjoy on their money... Nikki tells we should give them some work here...Ajay tells Shaurya will be your PA and I will keep Mahek as cook and I will taste every dish prepared by her...he tries to touch and Shaurya holds his neck ...Nikki calls police and Ajay calls bodyguards and throws them out of house...with their luggage...

At Sharma house kanta is giving medicine to Jeevan and Sonal tries Mahek Number and are worried for her as don't know how will she handle... everyone is worried about her as she took the money without Shaurya's permission..kanta shows her trust on Shaurya..

Mahek ask Shaurya to just listen to her once ...he asked many times not to go in the matters or Mohit and her family used her and she used his property...and he tells he regret the decision falling in love with her...and transferring money...Karuna ask not to talk anything such which he has to regret later...Mahek tells atleast give one chance to talk... Shaurya ask Vicky to take Karuna and others to a hotel and ask Mahek to go to her house...Mahek ask let me explain once he moves away from there and mahek breaks down... Shaurya thinks or talking to his lawyer but his phone is switched off...he goes and meet a lawyer and he tells he can't help but ask him to complain in the police...he goes to a investor who ask him to bring some new business proposal and he will see what can he do... Shaurya is walking on road ...BG song plays ..saiyaan veand he remembers all the insult he faced at KH ...he gets a call and he reaches police station...where SR Khanna is also there and inspector tells papers are genuine and even mahek sign are proper and they can't help it... shuarya ask to take out some solution... inspector tells they have to bring out some proof against them .. Sr Khanna shouts at inspector and tells it's their work to find proofs and he wants his property back...and he gets a heart attack... inspector holds him and tells we need some proof to take some action...

Mahek reaches Sharma house and tells everything is destroyed and their was a breaking news on TV and media questions Shaurya that he is bankrupt now ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OK do Shaurya lashes out at Mehak...
Shamz15 thumbnail
Kanta ask what happened...Mahek tells Shaurya will Never forgive me...and mahek tells Everything and tells Nikki has joined hands with Ajay and took away whole property and they have trapped Mohit and kidnapped Jeevan...and now they are on roads...kanta gives her water..Ravi tells he will kill Rohith and Ajay and Nehal tells I always had doubt on Nikki ...Mansi gets a phone and she ask Nehal to switch on TV and their is a breaking news and media person question Shaurya...he ask them to stay away..
MissSikha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for the LU di
M Commenting on LU after 1 month 😆
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I felt bad shaurya today...
And I have mixed feelings abt today's episode.    
Now mehak is crying...she cud have puts glance on that paper before signing...

A big face palm ...for us to watch this show ...
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shristi0706

Yes ..he regrets his decision of loving her as he thinks she is the reason he is on road ... because of her helping habits ..
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shristi0706

I expected this.    
Cum on ...no matter however romantic he is shown ...
At the very end he will be shaurya khanna for sure ! ðŸ˜†
MissSikha thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mujhe pehle ke episodes bhi dekhna hoga tab jaake kuch samajh aayega 🤣
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehryan

Thank you for the LU di
M Commenting on LU after 1 month 😆

Welcome Back Riya ðŸ˜›
To LU and To PG ðŸ˜‰
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Thabassum-

I felt bad shaurya today...

And I have mixed feelings abt today's episode.    
Now mehak is crying...she cud have puts glance on that paper before signing...

A big face palm ...for us to watch this show ...

We couldn't have digested the Episode if he didn't behaved this way ...😆😆

Old habits die hard ðŸ˜‰