Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Thanks a ton for the promo. It's awesome. I am watching this. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผAnyone has any idea when it's starting? 
Read some where it has a budget of 500 CRS. How is it practically possible with such shows getting miniscule trp.๐Ÿ˜•
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Payal what is this show ? I would like to watch too

QUOTE=_Payalj_]Thanks a ton for the promo. It's awesome. I am watching this. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผAnyone has any idea when it's starting? 
Read some where it has a budget of 500 CRS. How is it practically possible with such shows getting miniscule trp.๐Ÿ˜•
[/QUOTE]
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Meself

I caught it a while back and it is EPIC!!! If Indian TV can maintain its standards and roll out stuff such as these I swear to God I will never abuse it again! 

They even shot for it in Maldives and Thailand. Imagine the scale of this show. ๐Ÿ‘

I solemnly swear the same Shivi.

Maldives and Thai.. no wonder the locales looked so beautiful. The ph is going all out. hope they can tell a damn good story too. half the battle is already won with the way it 'looks' and boy it look
s epic.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

OMG!!!! I saw this promo yesterday and I was all gaga over it.

The grandeur,the scale,the cinematography is spectacular.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I feel that this show can give takkar to our Aarambh.I was blown away.Apart from its grandeur I have many reasons to watch this show.

1.Rati Pandey.One of my favourite actresses.She is gorgeous and has a powerful onscreen persona.โค๏ธโญ๏ธ

2.Rohit Purohit.I had become his crazy fangirl after watching him in Razia Sultan.He is playing Alexander.And the mere glimpse of his eyes was enough to give me goosebumps.โค๏ธ
A total Nayan Sukh Maal.

3.Laksh aka Porus.I fell in love with him after watching him in Adhuri Kahani Hamari.A total hottie and a brilliant actor as we have already seen in the promo.
He is another delicious Nayan Sukh maal

4.Speaking of Nayan Sukh maal this show will also have Aditya Redij opp Rati๐Ÿ˜ณ He is a fine actor too.

So I can't wait till this show come on air

you read my mind Ayesha.

Rati besides being a stunner is also a terrific performer.

and then we have so many nain sukh maals๐Ÿ˜†. i call dibs on Aditya R. baaki apna apna dekhlo.
the promo is mind blowing indeed. hope the story matches up too.

air it already.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meself

Alexander looks so goddamn sexy! Roxanna ki toh nikal padi. ๐Ÿคฃ

P.S. Don't screw this series and please show Porus/Puru for he was. 

๐Ÿ˜†.. True that. but if you go by conspiracy theories.. Alexander was gay.

I SO concur with the PS part. Let Puru be shown for what he was. don't turn him into another Jalal.. my worst nightmare.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

It looks fantastic , mind blowing  . ITV is looking great suddenly ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

haina๐Ÿ˜†. ITV ko nazar na lage. with excruciating slowness hi sahi atleast it is going in right direction now.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: To...to

Lets see but only thing that matters is ...good story ...yes story ...other thing like direction action ...locations alll comes after it...if u ask me lets wait nd watch.

totally agree.
but what i am finding quite heartening is that production houses are trying to go for something new. i was sick of literally all the shows airing in the present.
alteast intent is good. now it is upto execution.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushi_Dillse

Wooohaa it's look sooo interesting...im too excited for this... Rohit 

same pinch Khushi. Rohit is looking magnificent.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddsoaps

Ok this is granddd...

Thanks for sharing.. WIll give it a try...

Thatnk goodness there is a huge change in content going on...never mind the TRPs atleast PHs are ready to explore different genres and take risks...

you are welcome dd.

@bold. praise be the lord. bloody high time i say. Hallelujah!
i've given up on trp system. if shows like saathiya and KB on loop are in top 10.. who can take this system seriously? junk it already.

Banjaaran25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

The promo is spectacular & the scale is grand . Looking forward to it . Btw all the historical shows theses days are heavily inspired from Bahubali & it shows .

not only historical shows even fictional shows are getting inspired by Bahubali. recently a maths professor single handedly channeled Bahubali for Shiva statue.
chalo atleast shows are getting inspired by something worthy of getting inspired rather than decade old moldy saas bahu and saazish episodes.