And They Are Back to the Beginning!

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Honestly I haven't got much time this week, so havent been active. But at the crux of it, they are back to misunderstanding and bickering. So they really don't trust each other and jump to conclusions real quick. Also Teja doesn't have DSR's  protection anymore and her life is going to  be made hell by the boys but Prem will also be fighting his feelings for her on the other hand.
While I understand Teja's mom's anger, this passive aggressive behavior really does not work, either tell Teja the truth or stop stomping around mad when there is no solution at hand.

Wonder what's gonna happen with the dance competition, I think she will win it, since her sister is coming to Rajpipla to study but who will be her partner?

Have they stopped showing promos?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I cant understand teja's mom behavior. She should tell teja the truth or else not put these kind of rules on teja. I was cringing at her behavior during the award show. She was embarassing teja infront of all her college mates. If it was my mom doing this i think i would have dragged her out. 
And im kind of glad to see tashan back again. the oversweet, daydreaming prem was giving me diabetes. 

dasamrita500 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Exactly in the midst of promoting kundali bhagya,fear files n saregamapa they forgot promoting their own show .
oh no ... this sister preeti gonna study wid her in same college n put up in same hostel? Wont she inform everything to her family and interfere between prejaswini .I just hope prejaswini share some moments together alone and understand each other. A lot more misunderstandings to grow and solved only to trust each other.its prem turn now but once solved his feelings for her gonna get stronger i suppose.
Cat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

I cant understand teja's mom behavior. She should tell teja the truth or else not put these kind of rules on teja. I was cringing at her behavior during the award show. She was embarassing teja infront of all her college mates. If it was my mom doing this i think i would have dragged her out. 

And im kind of glad to see tashan back again. the oversweet, daydreaming prem was giving me diabetes. 

Haha totally. I like romance but the more flirting wooing kind, not the oversweet variety, so I like romance where the guy heavily flirts and the girl is playing hard to get but not where the guy is like hey just walk all over me doormat.

Her mom has really started to annoy me. Talk about being screechy annoying and I was totally cringing during the award show. Like total second-hand embarrassment. 
Cat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: dasamrita500

Exactly in the midst of promoting kundali bhagya,fear files n saregamapa they forgot promoting their own show .
oh no ... this sister preeti gonna study wid her in same college n put up in same hostel? Wont she inform everything to her family and interfere between prejaswini .I just hope prejaswini share some moments together alone and understand each other. A lot more misunderstandings to grow and solved only to trust each other.its prem turn now but once solved his feelings for her gonna get stronger i suppose.

I think her sister will be fine, they seem to have a good relationship in the first 2 episodes from we can see, even mamaji is pretty cool and all😆
SuzanneH thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted on the topic "Spoiler"
(Sorry I had to cut and paste to this post!)

Originally posted by Cat.

I think this is what Tejaswini will have to reconcile with, Prem will always walk the boundaries of civilised society in the sense that he will always function outside what is considered by society as morally upright. His intentions will be good, but his methods will always be at the heart of it, sketchy. And on the other hand, Tejawswini is by the book, she has to learn that sometimes what you see is not what you get and that its not all black and white.

Originally posted by NainoMeinSapna

Makes one wonder if Prem inherited that quality from his father. And if he did, did DSR have good intentions when he was a don? Did he have good intentions when he killed Teja's dad?

It's a bit of a stretch but I'm really curious about the reasoning behind the murder of Teja's dad.

I just wanted to say that in regards to Friday's episode (July 21), what Cat posted earlier has become so true.  DSR's family definitely travel above the law and their penchant for kidnapping is becoming a trademark!  But the funny thing is, although kidnapping is wrong, they were all coming to the defense of a poor abandoned pregnant girl.  Their intentions were honorable and like Teja said to Prem, his intentions were good but the way they went about it, not so much.  

When Teja was kidnapped earlier on, DSR was adamant about saying that he hated any atrocity done against a female.  So then it would stand to reason his need to help out the pregnant girl even though it was carried out in the "don" style.

And yet, I don't really don't think that everything is black and white where DSR is concerned. At the award ceremony when Teja's mom was remembering the shooting, DSR was boasting that it was him that killed her husband.  So it will good to eventually know the reason for the killing in the first place.

We don't know for sure that Teja was the one who ratted to the police on DSR in the preview but we know that Prem is flipping out again.  The two of them are so quick to jump to conclusions where each other is concerned.

Oh well, we were told that their relationship would be up and down.