Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This show has a lot of things I like, strong female lead, unique story line (9yr gap between male and female leads), and gorgeous costumes.Yay!

However, I feel they should have taken 2 episodes for the aftermath of Padma's fiery death. The first thing he should have done is hire a security team to guard his son when someone tried to kill the Prince. Also a PI to find out who the culprit is. Instead he takes his family to his best friends place, where even more dodgy stuff happens. They really needed to emphasize that Maan Singh had not prepared properly, and he needed a quick fix, to save his son. They should have shown him urging security with Sajjan, but Maan Singh's declining health, forced the marriage, not that he wanted it, but as a quick fix, then of course he dies, and the fix becomes a permanent one, because Prince Rattan's guardian dies unexpectedly, and Diya is now trapped.

So the story continues on how she adjusts to living, and raising a nine yr old, how Rattan's security I uppermost in her mind, and how she compromises with her life. Of course, Rattan grows up, so does he fall in love for real, (ie not a childish crush), but as a man, and of course how does Diya feel, does she fall in love with him, or does she want out?

Still I'm looking forward to the leap, and what comes after.Edited by Gewels - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preeee thumbnail
Exactly my thoughts. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Last 2 episodes seemed kinda rushed plotwise, but the execution was good. 
I wish they bring in the leap soon. That would hopefully shut the mouth of the people ranting about 'child marriage and paedophilia' ๐Ÿ˜• after every episode.
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Quite so, Preee! I really do feel they missed a trick there, because it would explain why the marriage. I just hope they can salvage things, or the show might suffer from loudmouths.
kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love PPk...aur ajj ka episode dekhke to I have strong feelings ke ye drama ab tak ka mera sabse likable drama banega...aaj ke episode me bahot sare new character aaye..aur unko dekh ke laga ke sare negative hai but I hope koi to Diya ke support me rahega...and now Diya ke liye bahot hi tough hoga survive karna aur Ratansa ko safe rakhna...what a masterpiece...Diya ka character bahot hi strong hai I like I pahelo baar itna strong character dekhne KO Mila hai...
Rocky.Bhai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gud one๐Ÿ˜Š
Even i m eagerly waiting for the leap.
Then their chemistry.
Will Ratan love her? Or it will be balika vadhu๐Ÿ˜•