Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remixrulz thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: nimahesh

Even now I never remember Rupali calling Deepak bahiyya. Please correct me if I am worng.

well actually....i do remember that rupali had called deepak bhaiya...but he was d one hu said...in a sort of outburst...dat he is not her bhaiya and that they are here for a game...

madhy thumbnail
i have never heard rupali was calling him bayya 😕

nd i completely agree wit tv_addict_uk. 👏 👏
archangel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So thats why he does not want to be called bhaiyya then he cannot have evil designs on any girl .This man stinks 😡
Rano_S thumbnail
Which bad side of Rahul you are talking about???
Well, Rahul has been a teacher of grade 12 students for several years, this treating like kids nature is in him.
When he came in Aashiqui even then he used to practice teaching.
I don't think Rahul is fake Rahul is the best, Deepak doesn't know this side of Rahul because he just know him as a friend, and I'm sure when they used to meet there must be no reason for Rahul to treat anyone like a child.
But I don't think Rahul has done anything wrong...
please explain which bad side of Rahul you have seen on Big Boss??? other than what Deepak has feeded in everyone's brain. Don't let an evil win in his plan to play with our heads Edited by Rano_S - 17 years ago
sahana19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: S a r a h

Deepak also criticised about Rupali's singing... it looks he has problems with her of this sort... he doesnt look like a saint or so to be trusted... but he is taking advantage of every act of hers which is not done

yes sarah u ve another point with tv_addict. this man 😡😡

hemathoth thumbnail
I hate Rahul..he is annonying....He thinks he is a holy saint...I hated the way he voted for DT..giving reason that he is causing problems..i mean, come on...he did the same thing to Kash and Aryan...as if he is some kind of judge...DT did talk but it was between Ravi, him and Carol...Rahul is annonying....thinks he is some judge to pass judgements on the happenings of the house....from the beginning he has been thinking that he is the SARPANCh..And the best part was when everyone heard Rahul has been nominated...I heard someone say "No, its wrong...i dont believe this" and then carol goes up to Rahul by the pool and tells him.."Who in this house has the guts to nominated you, baba? how can they nominate you?" Like, as if no one can nominate him....or he is some kind of god and he deserves to win...God..Rahul gives me the creeps as soon as he appears on screen..he is laziness personified and wat a chance for him...everyone calls him baba and gives him all the chance to be lazy and not do anything..and he has slaves to make him food and press his TIRED feet......I am glad that DT had the guts to bring that out to everyone else.......Thank god for that! And I am sure DT doesnt care abt winning cuz he said "I dont care if I am here or not..but until that I am gonna bring out the real face of everyone"...Way to go!
Hridi thumbnail
I think you are right tv_addict!