20th July- PB makers becoming ready to show Bajirao-Mastani love saga!

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Suddenly PB makers and CVs have remembered that they hadn't shown many events before proceeding to their Bajirao-Mastani love saga. Like they wanted to show Mastani's marriage now (maybe kind of swamvar-oh no evil bro will find an evil husband for our deprived Mastani). Mastani's story reminds me of Cinderella in PB- deprived, ill-treated by her stepmom and brother and she is suffering silently without any complaint- its such a daily soapish heroine types which I hate most. But to begin their favorite love couple's love story, CVs suddenly remember they haven't neither made Baji Peshwa yet, nor the birth of Nana Saheb. So, Radhabai had been instructed to throw light on that fact and to make Baji Peshwa, Balaji's death is necessary . So they are rushing in that direction to enter in their pathway. And finally today, Chimna remembered how young Bhiu used to tell "mere dudh ke daant"- little Bhiu was the real gem of PB, but its so sad to see how worse her husband is!!! I loved how Chimna still care for her sister Bhiu- I was remembering those days of Chimna-Bhiu-Radhabai suffering together with no food and Chimna instructing Bhiu how to kill hunger as they had no food and Radhabai dropping tears from behind. But this Radhabai only care for status. These postleap characters of Baji, Radhabai and Bhiu differs a lot from preleap. I had missed the previous episode,so dunno what happened but I loved how Baji respected Kashi's request and I am surprised that respect-> friendship -> love hadn't happened in all these years, and the first step of all these is happening now!!! Edited by Planck - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
chimn-bhiu scene & bajj-kashi convo were only good parts . 

Melkor thumbnail
Aao sunaaoon pyaar ki ek kahaani 
Ek tha Baji Ek Thi Mastani
Woh apni story fast forward kar raha tha
Yeh apni sob story dikhaaa rahi thi
Dono samjhe nahi thay 
Audience ki BP high ho rahi thi😡🤢

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Aao sunaaoon pyaar ki ek kahaani 

Ek tha Baji Ek Thi Mastani
Woh apni story fast forward kar raha tha
Yeh apni sob story dikhaaa rahi thi
Dono samjhe nahi thay 
Audience ki BP high ho rahi thi😡🤢

🤣
superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't what they want to show
Love only kashi baji or chinma ji or bihu part
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I guess the only thing that is not a fit here is Mastani's entry at this point. I am impressed with Megha's acting and fighting skills but sadly makers are not doing justice to her as well. They are unnecessarily shoving her story down our throats. Its unfair as audience have begun to hate her even before she gets to leave an impact.
If acknowledging ur wife's contribution before the world isn't respect then what is? Am so confused 😕 Hadn't Baji started respecting her and had there been no scope for friendship in all those ten years? 😲 If it took 10 yrs to build respect, it will take another ten for friendship and ten more for love which means Nana will be born before Baji dies 🤣 I understand we won't get a separate track for Kashi Baji since eventually Mastani will get the most scope but a fair treatment for Kashi is what I wanted. I did love Kashi Baji scenes here 😳 and Chimna is the true hero for me. I am so happy Saurabh took this role up. Bhiu's husband is an A class jerk 🤢 I hope Baji or Chimna teach him a lesson for good and even better Bhiu does the honor herself. 

Mastani's situation may not be exaggerated for being a Muslim queen in a Hindu kingdom Mastani's mother may not have got any respect from the chief queen or other queens. And being her daughter Mastani may not have gotten any respect herself. I so wish these events were shown happening 10 years later and not now though. At least I would get a chance to appreciate and empathize with Mastani's track. Right now coz of this forced track I cant do that. For all we know in one or two epi they will show Baji consummating with Kash (or that part might be skipped) and the justification for that will be Radhabhai's pressure 🤢 Am so mad right now.