20th July - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Mahek comes to house and calls Everyone... Aawara informs no one is at home only Nikki is there...Mahek prays good and ask what kind of exam is this ...Nikki comes and ask what happened...Mahek tells Everything...

Shaurya talks to minister...but he tells media will make a issue out of this and ask he has to spend money to take license than only they can shut the media mouth... Lawyer provoke Shaurya to transfer his moving cash to minister account...and Nikki influence Mahek to mortgage property...but she tells it's all Shaurya and Shaurya has transferred to prove his love and she can't transfer without his consent...Nikki tells if he was here he would have also done same..Nikki brain wash her saying she will regret the decision for Whole life if anything happens..Mahek gets a call from Ravi and she hears cries of kanta and breaks down...Nikki message the unknown person saying this to me we will get successful this time in our plan...

Shaurya transfer his whole money to minister account...and isn't happy thinking there isn't a penny in his account.. lawyer tells you have such a big house and restaurant..

Nikki arrange legal documents saying she has to mortgage KH and WC for 3 months for 2.5 crores...Mahek couldn't understand what is written and she gets a call from Nehal who tells they have half an hour...Mahek goes to bring pen ..when Shaurya calls her ..Nikki disconnects the call and message him...and delete the message... Shaurya think what could have happened like this...Mahek tells Nikki she is trusting and signing it and she signs the papers..Niki tells she will get money in 10 minutes...Mahek hugs her ..

Mahek comes to Sharma house and hands money to Ravi ...kanta comes and hugs her comparing Mohit and mahek...she tells now let go and bring chachu..They wait on a road and a car comes and a goon takes the money and throws Jeevan on road ..Mahek and Ravi reach him and picks him up..

At WC few bouncers tries to push away WC staff and Shaurya comes and hold Priya ..bouncer ask him to go out it's a private property... Shaurya tells it's my property .a person comes and tells mahek has transferred the restaurant on their name... Shaurya hold his collar and tells how is it possible that she transfer the papers... Another staff member tells talk to her or your lawyer but don't create nuisance here .

Shauraya calls Mahek and ask has she sold WC ...phone gets disconnected.. Jeevan and Ravi ask what you sold .Mahek tells I will go to WC as I have mortgaged the property... Shaurya tries her call but her phone is switched off ..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Shaurya tries Vicky number thinking he must be knowing... Vicky dolly and Karuna are in car when Shaurya calls him...and he shouts at him saying he was at spa and WC has been sold .Mahek has sold property and tells if he comes to know that if he is involved and if it's mahek's plan than. he won't leave them...Karuna gets worried and ask what is wrong ..??.
 Shaurya starts the car from WC and mahek reaches their in auto and shouts at him but he doesn't listen her voice..
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shams Mehrya got conned big time πŸ€£
SK can't blame Mehak because he too was conned πŸ€£

OMG what a thing πŸ€£
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mehak has to face the tsunami named Shaurya.. How will she?? I am scared more than her now πŸ˜†
YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Looks like both husband and wife wanted to live the life of povertyπŸ˜† Edited by HaRiSKh - 6 years ago
SharkylovesJake thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My mum again questioned my sanity over today's episode. I actually watched Nikki Mehek scene on mute. Then changed the channel and came back when she got the money

This is getting worst. And I'm getting a headache from watching this drama unfold.

Shamz we're the idiots to watch this crappy episode by date.

Ughh.. Facepalm πŸ₯±
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

Mehak has to face the tsunami named Shaurya.. How will she?? I am scared more than her now πŸ˜†

What will happen when he reach Khanna house...he has already lost his one screw πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Thanks Shams Mehrya got conned big time πŸ€£

SK can't blame Mehak because he too was conned πŸ€£

OMG what a thing πŸ€£

He will kill Nikki for sure πŸ˜†
Con woman πŸ˜ƒ
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2