Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I've been waiting for the show "PPK" for so long. When I, for the first time, came to know about it's concept I was absolutely amazed and I, for some weird reasons thought that this show will catch everyone's interest since its a completely new concept ( As far as I know I've never seen a show about an older girl marrying a younger boy. All I'm known to is that "Balika vadhu" shit ) but what I forgot was how can the trp audience who always yell and taunt the makers for recycling same cliched stories instead of something new and when the makers try to bring new concepts, no saas,bahu syaappe and no cliched Love-hat saga's, they just can't accept it. Because it's too bold. I personally don't find any thing wrong in showing an eight years old ( I hope I've guessed his right ? ) falling in love. Why cannot someone young fall in love ? I guess falling in love or having a beautiful feeling for someone at a age where all you know  about love is just "Love". No ill thoughts, No greedy wishes just pure and innocent love. Anyone watched a bollywood movie named "Ranjhana" ? How the boy ( hero, sorry I forgot his name but it's one of my fav movies ) at a young age, saw the girl for the first time and that innocent love remained in his heart for all his life. Yess that's the kind of pure, innocent love I'm talking about which can happen only when you're unaware of the harsh realities of the world, you don't have to worry about TWP, you don't know about the consequences you may face if you fall in love with some one you should't. 
If people are worried about what impact this show will have on their children then I guess it's not the show you need to worry about it's your parenting. I have a sister and she's only 4 years old. She cannot live without her mobile, she watches few children channels on youtube and she's getting spoiled by it because what the children actually do in the videos is just some silly ad stuff i.e not listening to your mom and making a mess everywhere. Now I many times thought about sending a notification to the channel's owner on social medias or simply flag the video and complain to them about it but I stopped myself and questioned myself instead that if MY sister is not listening to ME and I cannot prevent her form watching what she watch then how is any of this the maker's fault if I cannot control MY sister. Now the point of sharing something so personal is that, those who complain about the show being bold and teaching wrong to their children, kindly understand it's YOUR duty to refrain YOUR child from doing what's not good for him..
And those who find this concept old, kindly stick to your "Saas bahu, aatma, naagin," stuff and if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. 

I like this concept, I'm liking the story so far, I'm liking all the actors and "Tejaswi" is already a sweetheart so I'm super excited to watch this show and hope it gets good Trp.

By the I forgot to introduce myself. 

Hi, I'm Jasmene ( usually called chashmish or aloo or RoRo )
I'm turning 18 this month on 25 🥳( Yes I'm a besharam and apne muh miyaa mithu types so I'll be see dancing and announcing about my birthday pretty much everywhere 😎 sue me😆 ) 

Currently watching only 3 shows ( Udaan , Ipkknd3, PPk ) 

And if you've made it this far then I appreciate your tolerance "Khushi k ansoo" 
Thank you so much for reading. Positive criticism in most welcome. Refrain from using mea language pleas. 😳

Love-Roro

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhi03 thumbnail
Hey chashmish welcome to the forum😊
I agree with you people are so used to usual saas bahu drama and kitchen politics they find it a bit difficult to accept the concept of the show although there is nothing to be offended about. The kid is full of innocence he heard a fairy and imagines Diya as his fairy and adores her there is nothing creepy in that usually kids imagine that. There is so much regressive and nonsense stuff is being aired on TV but don't know why people are judging a 3 episode show. I respect everyone's opinion but this show is not promoting child Marriage I can assure that.

People who are concerned about kids getting spoiled there are so many things by which kids can get influenced like movies, videos and i feel internet is doing more damage now a days. 

This concept is so fresh and unique with some good star cast and awesome performers. The story is yet to unfold and I'm sure many people will love it

Nice post looking forward for more interactions😊
Chashmish786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhi03

Hey chashmish welcome to the forum😊

I agree with you people are so used to usual saas bahu drama and kitchen politics they find it a bit difficult to accept the concept of the show although there is nothing to be offended about. The kid is full of innocence he heard a fairy and imagines Diya as his fairy and adores her there is nothing creepy in that usually kids imagine that. There is so much regressive and nonsense stuff is being aired on TV but don't know why people are judging a 3 episode show. I respect everyone's opinion but this show is not promoting child Marriage I can assure that.

People who are concerned about kids getting spoiled there are so many things by which kids can get influenced like movies, videos and i feel internet is doing more damage now a days. 

This concept is so fresh and unique with some good star cast and awesome performers. The story is yet to unfold and I'm sure many people will love it

Nice post looking forward for more interactions😊

Thank you for the welcome Sudhi ( your name right ? ) .
And I second your each and every word specially the line describing why the kid lokes diya so much. Its all because of the fairytale. I agree its nothing creepy at all but we should always keep in mind' that kids have pretty strong and weird  imagination' so while story telling children we should keep it simple and close to reality.  And what you said about internet is also true but I believe what matters more is how we look after our young ones and remind them of whats good and what's not for them and trust em with our upbringing so for me internet is 20% responsible while we elders are 80% responsible for what our youngsters.
By the way this thread is feeling more like a social awareness class about how to keep your children safe more than what it actually should be and that's discussion about PPK.
Coming back to the show , one should not judge a book by its cover and we should not judge a show by its promos or just 3 episodes. Hope all the negativity that's surrounding the show will reduce soon and it gets good TRP.
kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chashmish786

I've been waiting for the show "PPK" for so long. When I, for the first time, came to know about it's concept I was absolutely amazed and I, for some weird reasons thought that this show will catch everyone's interest since its a completely new concept ( As far as I know I've never seen a show about an older girl marrying a younger boy. All I'm known to is that "Balika vadhu" shit ) but what I forgot was how can the trp audience who always yell and taunt the makers for recycling same cliched stories instead of something new and when the makers try to bring new concepts, no saas,bahu syaappe and no cliched Love-hat saga's, they just can't accept it. Because it's too bold. I personally don't find any thing wrong in showing an eight years old ( I hope I've guessed his right ? ) falling in love. Why cannot someone young fall in love ? I guess falling in love or having a beautiful feeling for someone at a age where all you know  about love is just "Love". No ill thoughts, No greedy wishes just pure and innocent love. Anyone watched a bollywood movie named "Ranjhana" ? How the boy ( hero, sorry I forgot his name but it's one of my fav movies ) at a young age, saw the girl for the first time and that innocent love remained in his heart for all his life. Yess that's the kind of pure, innocent love I'm talking about which can happen only when you're unaware of the harsh realities of the world, you don't have to worry about TWP, you don't know about the consequences you may face if you fall in love with some one you should't. 

If people are worried about what impact this show will have on their children then I guess it's not the show you need to worry about it's your parenting. I have a sister and she's only 4 years old. She cannot live without her mobile, she watches few children channels on youtube and she's getting spoiled by it because what the children actually do in the videos is just some silly ad stuff i.e not listening to your mom and making a mess everywhere. Now I many times thought about sending a notification to the channel's owner on social medias or simply flag the video and complain to them about it but I stopped myself and questioned myself instead that if MY sister is not listening to ME and I cannot prevent her form watching what she watch then how is any of this the maker's fault if I cannot control MY sister. Now the point of sharing something so personal is that, those who complain about the show being bold and teaching wrong to their children, kindly understand it's YOUR duty to refrain YOUR child from doing what's not good for him..
And those who find this concept old, kindly stick to your "Saas bahu, aatma, naagin," stuff and if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all. 

I like this concept, I'm liking the story so far, I'm liking all the actors and "Tejaswi" is already a sweetheart so I'm super excited to watch this show and hope it gets good Trp.

By the I forgot to introduce myself. 

Hi, I'm Jasmene ( usually called chashmish or aloo or RoRo )
I'm turning 18 this month on 25 🥳( Yes I'm a besharam and apne muh miyaa mithu types so I'll be see dancing and announcing about my birthday pretty much everywhere 😎 sue me😆 ) 

Currently watching only 3 shows ( Udaan , Ipkknd3, PPk ) 

And if you've made it this far then I appreciate your tolerance "Khushi k ansoo" 
Thank you so much for reading. Positive criticism in most welcome. Refrain from using mea language pleas. 😳

Love-Roro

hii friemd welcome to the forum..i m also new here...i m agree woth you but one point i don't think so ke Ratansa in love wth Diya...jo adult love bolte hai uske baareme to naa iss bacche ko pata bhi hai na to samaj but love ke bahot sare roop hote hai aur jaha tak me samaj payi hu to muje lagta hai ki Ratansa sirf apni story ki pari se mazed ho gaye hai and reality me uski vo pari Diya hai vesa usse samaj liya hai no doubt ki ratansa ko diya acchi lagti hai and vo unki pari hai par i don't think so abhi ye kahena sahi hoga ke vo diya se payaar karte hai...abhi to sirf usse amazed hai jese koi baccha kisi time pe apne teacher yaa koi aur person se amazed ho jata hai vahi stage hai abhi...marriage ke baad unn dono ki friendship grow hogi aur usske baad love shayad..."gulaal" drama dekh hoga to usski story line iss drama ke story line se bahot hi similar hai..usme bhi young girl ki shaadi child se ho ti hai...abhi to adult ke baad ki story me mazza aayega...muje Gulaal bhi pasand aaya tha aur ye bhi pasand aa raha hai adult hone ke baad bhi Ratansa iss tarah diya se amazed aur feeling raheti hai yaa nahi vo dekhna hoga..bahot hi unique aur interesting story hai...har episode ka discussion karege hum log aese hi active rahena forum me...
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Jasmene. I am Nancy (Jane). Thank you for this lovely post, especially your reference to Raanjhna.

This show is truly unique. Yes, the subject-matter is unusual, but that is why it has peaked our interest. Sony is known for given us different shows. I am sure it wouldn't have approved a show senselessly. This story, if executed properly and sensitively, could be a beautiful show. We need to give it time and consideration before being judgemental. Thus far, I love the show too. Its all very innocent, cute and royal.

PS: Incidentally, I watch IPK 3 too.
Edited by PlainJane - 6 years ago
Chashmish786 thumbnail

hii friemd welcome to the forum..i m also new here...i m agree woth you but one point i don't think so ke Ratansa in love wth Diya...jo adult love bolte hai uske baareme to naa iss bacche ko pata bhi hai na to samaj but love ke bahot sare roop hote hai aur jaha tak me samaj payi hu to muje lagta hai ki Ratansa sirf apni story ki pari se mazed ho gaye hai and reality me uski vo pari Diya hai vesa usse samaj liya hai no doubt ki ratansa ko diya acchi lagti hai and vo unki pari hai par i don't think so abhi ye kahena sahi hoga ke vo diya se payaar karte hai...abhi to sirf usse amazed hai jese koi baccha kisi time pe apne teacher yaa koi aur person se amazed ho jata hai vahi stage hai abhi...marriage ke baad unn dono ki friendship grow hogi aur usske baad love shayad..."gulaal" drama dekh hoga to usski story line iss drama ke story line se bahot hi similar hai..usme bhi young girl ki shaadi child se ho ti hai...abhi to adult ke baad ki story me mazza aayega...muje Gulaal bhi pasand aaya tha aur ye bhi pasand aa raha hai adult hone ke baad bhi Ratansa iss tarah diya se amazed aur feeling raheti hai yaa nahi vo dekhna hoga..bahot hi unique aur interesting story hai...har episode ka discussion karege hum log aese hi active rahena forum me...
Hey there!
I respect your Pov😊
And I'll definitely be watching the show and visit forum everyday multiple times but can't guarantee about discussing episodes or making a lot of posts because I visist other 2 show's forums regularly as well but am not too good in commenting or posting stuff too often. In short I'm lazy AF. 😆
Nice meeting you. 
I'm jasmene.
Chashmish786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PlainJane

Hey Jasmene. I am Nancy (Jane). Thank you for this lovely post, especially your reference to Raanjhna.

This show is truly unique. Yes, the subject-matter is unusual, but that is why it has peaked our interest. Sony is known for given us different shows. I am sure it wouldn't have approved a show senselessly. This story, if executed properly and sensitively, could be a beautiful show. We need to give it time and consideration before being judgemental. Thus far, I love the show too. Its all very innocent, cute and royal.

PS: Incidentally, I watch IPK 3 too.

Hi jane.
Ipkknd3 is LOVE ❤️
@bold I completely agree with you on this.  I hope the makers keep everything in mind about how sensitive this topic is an what beautiful tale it can become if they give their 100%.
I'm liking the show too.