Episode 3rd my take

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello guys ...pooja here

Today episode was again perfectly done by the creaters no more unnecessary screen space ...Three cheers of makers ..As of now 👏

Now come to the episode ...Own my view episode was outstanding ...Diya saved Ratan sa life even our cutie pie Ratan kunwar sa dialogue...maa sa Hume diya ke paas bethna h ...I was so mesmerizing his dialogue...!!!!

And the last scenes when Ratan sa n his mother it was touched moment ...

What do u think friends ????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhi03 thumbnail
Today's episode was superb right from the start
Diya saving Ratan, the way ratan innocently prays to God and their cute Convo after that. And the last scene was so emotional. Makers are doing a great job.
kasaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I m totally agree with you...just amazing episode...looking forward to PPK
PlainJane thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I loved this episode. The first part was cute but the last part made me so emotional. The moment when Ratan lets go of his mother's hand was so tragic. I was kind of hoping she would also get out of the car to see him off. But, when she didn't, I was screaming inside: Get out! Get out! When the car burst in flames, I was like No. I didn't even know I had grown fond of Padma until she died (?) I was looking forward to Padma and Ratan growing close as mother and son.

This episode was perfectly shot and visually stunning. Very emotional.
Red_eyes thumbnail
I love the scene Whelen je have god chocolate 
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
this is called talent in which producer can show unusual relation between adult girl and small boy without any vulgarity .